Neither your friend nor your soul mate...

Next day Ammu woke up at 5 am and she slid from bed without waking Lin. She went to her room and bathe,later went to kitchen to have coffee.Aunt Xun was in the kitchen busy in cooking...

Ammu : Good morning, Aunt Xun

Xun : good morning, are you feeling better.

Ammu : Smiled, yes aunt and thanks for the help.

Xun (smiled) : Madam Simi, if you  don't mind, can I ask you something.

Ammu : hmm...

she understood what Xun want to know, cause yesterday Lin's behaviour would make anybody suspect on their relationship.

Xun : What is your relationship with second master.

Ammu took a sip of her coffee and said.. "Aunt we are married, but he had not disclosed it to his family yet"

Xun Stunned.... Second master  secretly married an Indian girl. She got scared if the Wang family comes to know it she will also be accused for hiding the matter. Ammu saw her frightened face.

Ammu : Aunt, you just pretend as if you didn't know.

When Lin woke up he didn't find Ammu beside him, he went to her room and checked for her in  washroom, when Ammu went to her room from the kitchen  to get ready for office, she met Lin at the door.

Ammu (smiling):  Good morning boss

Lin : how are you now,Yong will get you four days  off from office.

Ammu : No need, Iam going to office

Lin : Nothing doing. Stay home.

Ammu : "" "

Ammu feels that though he talks less, he is very caring. After breakfast Lin goes to office and Ammu stays back.Later Fuzhi calls her in phone ...

Fuzhi : Sister in law, I reached  Cochin today morning, just called to tell you that due to tight schedule I won't be able to meet your grandpa.... My return flight  is in afternoon.

Ammu :(depressed) oh...It's ok.... No problem then...  I just wanted to have some sugar candy from my place....anyway Happy journey....

Fuzhi : hmm...

Later in the evening Lin came and they had dinner together.He asked  Ammu to be in his room at 9 pm and went to his study. After chatting with Aunt Xun she went to Lin's room. Lin was taking bath so she sat on the sofa just turning the magazine she found on the table. Lin came out from washroom in his bath towel drying his hair. He went to wardrobe to dress up. Ammu didn't raise her head from the magazine knowing he would be changing his dress. Lin came and sat on the sofa beside her..

Lin : ( Laughed).... What are you reading so seriously..

Ammu : Iam not reading, I don't know to read Chinese. Just turning pages to see if there is any pictures, but it doesn't has any.

Lin chuckled and replied " You are holding it upside down... Do you want to learn Chinese.... "

Ammu : (embarrassed)..... Hmmm... No

Lin : why

Ammu : Iam not going to be here forever right....

Lin : Hmm... So you are still on track....

Lin thinks in mind that how cunning  she is. She behaves like a modest and dutiful wife but in reality she is always a great player.Lin held her wrist and took her to the bed. Lin laid on the bed and she sits near him with her legs folded towards her body.