Wanted to sleep over the beautiful moment...

Sixth day..(Thriketta.. )

As usual morning session started with pookalam using six different colours of flowers.

In the afternoon we went to see the snake  boat race, it's a tradition to conduct it during Onam.

In the evening we all spent time  in the playground,Swinging, playing  hide and seek. We all went to paddy field,Lin and Fuzhi also joined us. While walking Lin held my hand in front of my cousins.
I tried to shove off from his hold  but he held it tightly. I said that they will see he said he doesn't care. Anitha saw us jolding hands and she was whispering to my other cousins giving me a sharp gaze. Fuzhi left us alone and went to join my cousin brothers. After plucking flowers and walking  for a while we came back and had evening snacks and tea.

Later I saw grandpa talking to Lin and Fuzhi, I felt that Grandpa is not liking Lin and he is reluctant to accept him. His body language and facial expressions clearly shows his indifference to Lin.

Iam not sure may be its bacause Iam furtive or  I wanted grandpa to accept Lin as he is my husband. Though ours was a flash marriage I think gradually we are getting into relationship and becoming a real  husband and wife like others.

While having snacks I asked grandma...

Ammu : Grandma...I think Grandpa didn't want  Lin to be here right.... I feel like grandpa doesn't likes him .

Grandma : (in rough tone) .... Why do you want grandpa to like Lin...

I was dumbfounded and without raising my head from the plate had my snacks.
Chinnu was sitting opposite to me and she stamped on my leg to get my attention to her and she gestured towards Anitha with her eyes. I looked at Anitha and she gazed back at me with an angry face.

Grandma : Ammu, what are you staring at, have your tea.

Now I understood why grandma is angry, Anitha might have told Grandma that Lin held my hands in the field.

In the evening after bathing in the house pond ,we lighted lamp and prayed and all of us were wearing traditional dress. As Lin wanted me to wear long blouse and skirt I wore it. Grandma asked why Iam not wearing a  half saree, I said I don't want to. She prefers me to wear half saree as the shawl  would cover the chest.

Later in the evening we had  functions like yesterday. Fuzhi didn't come to see our programs so I told grandpa that Iam going to outhouse to call him.. But grandma stopped me and send two of my cousin  brothers to call him. They came back telling Lin and Fuzhi are not there. I tried them in phone and Fuzhi answered  me that they went to mall to buy dress for Lin. I could feel that  Grandma's eyes were always watching on  me .

After we finished our program we had dinner and all sat in the middle courtyard planning tomorrow's pookalam design and practicing thiruvathirakali(women's dance performed in a circle around a lamp) . I received a call from Lin to meet at the women's house pond. I denied and told him that grandma is suspicious of me and she is watching me. He just disconnected the phone ordering that  he will wait for me there..

After sometime pretending as sleepy I went to my room along with Chinnu. Lin called me again.. ..

Lin: Ammu, where are you. Iam waiting...

Ammu : Lin, You go back, It's not convenient for me to come now, grandma always has an eye on me. Also don't go to women's pond it's restricted for men.

Lin : Ammu, if you are not here within 15 minutes  , I will come straight to your room no matter what happens. Iam not scared of anybody and there is nothing that can stop me from meeting my wife.