Photo brother is using you

Fuzhi stared at me coldly, this is the first time I have seen  so much anger and hatred in his eyes. I don't mind if Lin hates me as I expects it from him but Fuzhi I can't bear to loose his trust.

Ammu : Fuzhi, let me explain...

Fuzhi : "" "(still in fierce look)

I didn't know how to explain to him so I just stood there with my head lowered. Suddenly he held my forearms and pressed me to the pillar, and grinding his teeth he said.. Explain Ammu... Explain.... (shook her)

I cried and said, Fuzhi.... I.... Iam sorry(held his forearms) Fuzhi, I haven't done this purposely and not to cheat anybody. Its just to make myself comfortable. Fuzhi Iam scared to look beautiful so I made my face look ugly and displeasing , I wear such dress to cover my entire body so as to remain unappealing.

Fuzhi looked at me doubtfully,...."I swear upon God (pinching my throat), if you want you can ask grandpa. Enquire about me in my school, colleges or anywhere. None of them know that I have a clear face ,please believe me Fuzhi." Fuzhi went without saying anything to me. I stood their watching him leaving.

I returned to the backstage downhearted and Kitchu came to me and held my hands. He said he wanted  to talk to me  a lot but he had to leave today itself as have another concert in  Singapore. He took my phone number and gave his international number. Kitchu's real name is Sahil Varma and he is a renowned bollywood singer and internationally known violinist . He is too passionate of music but I didn't expect him to be here today.

Kitchu : Sister, how is my brother in law, are you happy with him.

Ammu : (sighed). Yes Iam very happy....

Kitchu : I haven't seen him yet, alas May  be the time is not ripe.

Ammu : (Smiled) When are you leaving..

Kitchu :Tomorrow early morning is the flight, we will head to airport now. I came to  say bye to you. Sister Iam sorry for revealing your face, I saw all that  happened in the corridor with that lady and the guy and that two girls were eager to see your face . I thought you should no more be bullied by anybody. So I did like that, Iam sorry sister.

Ammu : it's fine Kitchu.... Anyway it's not possible to hide it for my entire life.

Kitchu hugged me and said bye.... I watched him moving away from me.I was happy atleast he didn't know that it was Lin who was shouting at me. Now Iam left all alone and I didn't know where to go, earlier Fuzhi was there to help me, but  now I broke his trust and ruined our relationship. Today everybody left me, the oasis in the desert became a mirage in the very next moment.

I walked out of the hotel and it was raining mildly, I raised my hands to hold the rain drops standing in the porch. A black BMW car came closer to me and stopped. It was Fuzhi, he got down from the seat and opened the door for me without looking at me. I got in and buckled the seat belt. He got in and drove the car.I looked at him sideways, I could still feel  that he thinks  me as faithless and my eyes became moist at the thought of that.

I looked out to the window and saw that the car is moving in the way to Lin's villa.

Ammu : Fuzhi..please don't take me to home.....I don't want to go there.

Fuzhi :"" "

The car still went forward and I sat there in silence, now I lost my liberty on him, I can no more compel him like before. Earlier he used to satisfy all my wishes no matter how small it be. Tears rolled down my cheek and I was about to wipe it with my hand, Fuzhi offered me tissue to wipe my tears. I took it from him and gazed out to the darkness, car turned  towards a riverside and stopped.