quarrell and apology

Fuzhi : what happend you are too silent Ammu.

Ammu : nothing I need to get back to my room soon. You guyz carry on with dinner I will leave now.

Fuzhi frowned so Ammu told him, no need to bother, I will go by metro train and catch a taxi from the end station.l to my apartment.

Fuzhi : no Ammu we will drop you. Have your dinner peacefully, no need to rush.

And Ammu had to obey Fuzhi .
Lin ate his dinner without speaking. After finishing their dinner Lin gave his card to Fuzhi to make payment, Fuzhi asked Ammu to go with Lin and wait for him in the car so she followed Lin tot ye parking lot.

In the car,

Lin (seeing Ammu's gloomy face couldn't help without asking) : who was that guy you were talking to?

Ammu remained silent. She was angry because Arun got more upset because Lin held her hand in front of him and this worsened the misunderstanding. She was sure that he will let her grandparents know about this and the relatives will also make up new stories. She was already a thorn to her relatives, it's because her grandparents always sides her and also among the grandchildrens she is the one who have major share in their property.

Lin : Girl,Iam talking to you.

Ammu angrily replied , "let it be anybody, it's none of your business."

Lin was shocked and gave her a cold look. It was the first time in his life somebody has dared to offend him so impolitely, he was humiliated, that too by a girl. He had never interfered in any body's privacy unnecessarily and he just tried to be polite with her but she showed her damn attitude.

By this time Fuzhi returned. And they started the car to her appartment.

Fuzhi saw that Ammu was gloomy and silent, he asked"brother did you say anything to upset her.

Lin : Is it my business to keep her mood in tact, who is she after all? Why should I take her for dinner and give her lift to her apartment.

Fuzhi asked him in Chinese but he replied in English so that Ammu can understand.Hearing this Ammu became angry as he was again insulting her. Ammu scoffed back "did I ask you to pay for my food or to drop me to home. "

Lin gave her a cold look and so did she. Nobody dared to offend him nor to speak against him. He is even considered as one of the top VIP in the UAE consulates and often gets government invitation to attend certain major functions. He is of such highly respectable person. It's because of his low profile that most of the people doesnt recognise him. Even without recognition he was always respected by the mass because of the peculiar aura he possess. And here a simple Indian girl is speaking so ruthlessly to him .

Lin furiously stopped the car and shouted"get out from my car you dirty bitch . "

Ammu got scared and her face turned pale. She looked Fuzhi worried , he also didn't know how to handle the situation. His brother had never been offended by anybody and she had done that to the core.

When other girls admires and drool on him she is giving an indifferent and cold look. How come his brother stand such attitude.

Ammu immediately got down from the car simultaneously opening her bag and went to the window of driver seat and throwed 2000 dirham to Lin over his chest. "I don't need any favour from you and the balance money you keep it as a tip for your service."

Lin angrily unbuckled his seat belt to follow Ammu but Fuzhi stopped and begged him to let her go. He said "brother I owe her so please forgive." Lin controlled his anger but never in his life will he forget this insult, how dare she.