Who is Ammu?

Ammu flinched from the thunder sound and she stood there in the rain, she was no more scared of the lightning but unknowingly flinched from ear defeaning thunder. She walked with heavy steps until stopped by pair of hands that pulled her to tight embrace and she knows the familiar strong chest  and hands that always held her from falling down out of dismay or  drowning in great agony.

She hugged and cried in Fuzhi's embrace and he kissed on her head and tightly held her being afraid whether he may lose her again forever.

Ammu : I gave my heart to the wrong person... Fuzhi...to the wrong person... I knew this would come but I can't hold it anymore. I wish to die this moment.. I don't want to live anymore.... Why fate is being too cruel to me... Whose curse is over me that made my life so miserable.....

Fuzhi : Ammu...don't cry Ammu, everything will be alright.... (Ammu interrupts)

Ammu : Fuzhi he tipped me, he valued  my love  just as a service. (showing the card) This is the value of my love, its only worth this card Fuzhi.I thought he is my soul.... He..... He turns out to be my client to enjoy my service...I was blind Fuzhi... I mistook the client as my soul...

Fuzhi : let it go...  You aways told me to  let it go what is not  yours...why don't you think as such.... Please Ammu hold on..

Ammu : let it go.. How can I.. He shattered my trust, my love, my life...... I hate him...(sobs)  I hate him....

Ammu felt dizzy and Fuzhi lifted her to his car.He took her to his presidential suite in Hotel Burj Al Arab.

While Lin who left Ammu on the street felt restless, he felt as if he lost half of him. He leaned to the car seat and closed his eyes and saw the pair of sorrowful eyes with grievance,. He suddenly opened his eyes out of fright, couldn't face those pitiful honest eyes,. He got more worried as the lightning and rain increased.

Lin asked the driver to drive back, he knows how scared Ammu is of lightning . Due to heavy rain there was a massive traffic jam, the vehicles were standstill. Lin got down from the car and ran to the spot where he left Ammu.He wandered in the heavy rain looking for her like an unsound man. It's just ten minutes he had left her, she should not have gone too far, but he couldn't trace her.

With heavy heart he walked back and saw his car still stranded in the traffic. He got in and rubbed his forehead, he understood even if he see Ammu with another man in bed he won't be able to hate her, he would still love her. Those ten minutes without her beside  was a hell for him.

After hours of being trapped in traffic he reached the hotel room, he packed his luggage and saw the greeting card on the table, with hesitation he threw it into his suitcase. He vacated the room and headed back to China.

Ammu was physically and mentally exhausted so she slept for hours... Fuzhi  was so scared that he sat beside her, even checked whether she is breathing. He held her hand and watched her sleeping. He dried her hair that was still wet from rain and covered her with the quilt.

Later Ammu woke up....

Fuzhi : Ammu keep that card away, why are you holding it always.

Ammu : "" "(eyes moist)

Fuzhi :Ammu second brother might have  behaved  out of anger, may be it's he couldn't control his emotion. You know very well  about his temper better  than me.

Ammu : Fuzhi...whatever be it,I will not give him a second chance, the words he used is beyond the pale...  I will never love him.... (sobs).. The moment he tipped me, Iam dead for him.... He doesn't need my love, Iam just a person who serve him at his wish.