Moving to his villa

Ammu : "" "" "

Panicked and  looked at Fuzhi through the corner of her eyes.

Fuzhi stood up and called out "second brother,she didn't mean it. "

Lin : Shut up... and leave.

Fuzhi  looked  at Ammu with pathetic gaze,his eyes told her to behave and he hope she did understood and would obey him atleast this time.He left when he got another breathtaking stare from Lin.

Ammu  got scared being alone with Lin,his eyes were so sharp that it seems like was about to pull her soul out.She was trembling inside ,she could hear her heart drumming at her chest.However she returned the cold look to Lin ot that's what she believed.

Lin : Simi.. you have 20 minutes to  pack your things and leave this place with me , otherwise I will set down the whole apartment in fire. Understand 20 minutes.... He said waving his index finger over her face, as a stringent warning and exited her apartment with heavy footsteps.

Ammu remained in the sofa and covered her mouth with the shawl. This is her usual posture when she is worried. she looked out through window and  saw Lin smoking the cigarette leaning  onto the car .
He looked up at the window and she stared back at him for few seconds. Lin looked at his watch and fixed his gaze on her , purposely, reminding Ammu that she isn't left with much time to pack her things.

She angrily moved the curtain and started packing her things with tears running down her cheeks. In between she didn't forget to scold and curse Lin. Exactly after 20 minutes she heard footsteps coming closer she worriedly looked to the door ,to her relief it was Yong.

Yong :  Madam Simi, have you doen with packing.

Ammu  nodded with a pathetic look.

Yong  took the luggage and asked her to follow.

Ammu : Mr. Yong.. Why is he doing this to me.

Yong :Madam please obey, come fast now.

Ammu sat there in the sofa covering her face in her palms.Yong went down with the luggage pitying Ammu...

Ammu received a call from Lin, she answered with a tone  showing her irritation "Whatt?"

Lin : do you want me to  burn your things..

Ammu  without risking her belongings  exited her apartment and descended the stairs running.

Lin saw her coming and got inside the car. Yong know she won't get in unless asked to,so he opened the door for her. Meanwhile Fuzhi was watching all this in his car parked in a safe distant place.

They reached the villa at 7:00 pm. Aunt Xun was in the kitchen. She came out  and took Ammu to her room. Ammu sat on the bed and try to cope up herself with the situation. She later started arranging her dress into the wardrobe. After arranging she laid in the bed.

She was startled from the knock on the door and she jumped up from bed.To her fortune  It was Aunt Xun who came to call her for dinner. Ammu went down and had the delicious vegetable fried rice made specially for her. Lin was not there to have dinner. So she peacefully had the  dinner and went to her room. She called her  grandparents and told them that  she had  moved to a new apartment as per company requirements.

Grandpa : Ammu , are you coming to celebrate Onam(national festival of Kerala celebrated for 10 days)   next month"

Ammu : Let me see grandpa, if the company permits leave  l will surely come.

Wherever she had been, during  onam she made sure to be at home. As it's during this festival all her relatives join together and it is so much fun and enjoyment. She didn't want to miss it this time too. Her childhood were in North India as her father worked in  a hospital there.But during onam every year they will come to their native place to celebrate it. This has been like a custom to her and she follows it even after she had to go alone when her cousins comes along with their parents.