Be mine forever, only mine

Lin gets uncomfortable seeing Ammu without veil and seeing how appealing  she looks with water dripping from her silky smooth hair  to her delicate cheeks and her rosy lips was seducing him.He couldn't take off his eyes from the screen.

Jei's Mother : does that girl has any relationship with Fuzhi. They behaves like couples.

Grandmother : They look good together isn't it.(Lin  clenched  his fingers to a fist and Min frowns at Grandma )

Jei's mother :(with disgusting look) an Indian girl

Grandma : I could see only a beautiful girl with pure heart and soul.

Jei's mother : Why on earth her, don't you find our girls as charming as her, do you think we are scarce of beauties  with good heart. Don't jump into quick. decisions, such matters to be approached gradually with utmost care .

Grandma : I have seen many girls approaching my grandsons with an eye on their wealth as well as for fame(Jei feels indirectly attacked) , Iam sure she is not of that type.
(looking at Min) Moreover Fuzhi  was a reknowned playboy in the city, do you hear any rumour after she had come to his life. In my opinion they makes perfect couple in every aspect. What do you think Min?

Min : Mother she is a good girl and I like her  and willing to accept as my daughter in law(looks at Lin) but as far as for Fuzhi let's first ask him.

Grandma : I will take care of Fuzhi but let's see whether she is ready, see how silly games I had to play just to make her wear the dress chosen by me. Okay let me check , how she looks in her new attire.

Min could see how much  Lin has changed, earlier he would never sits with them as they all keeps on talking and he even shouts at them, but today he even listened to all what Grandma told patiently. If it was before he would turned this house upside down. Min admired Ammu for moulding  her hard rock son and happy to see  Ammu's ability to talk everything straight forward  and  her free spirit.

Grandma went to her room and saw Ammu in the light yellow flower print frock. She looked pretty and grandma insisted her not to wear niqaab. Ammu came down with grandma and sat beside Fuzhi.

Ammu (in husky voice) : Fuzhi your Grandma is really helpless, she is not allowing me to wear niqaab, how did she know our secret, did you tell her.

Fuzhi : No, I didn't.

Grandma : You both can have your secret chatting later come Fuzhi let's cut the cake..

Grandma  made Ammu to  stand beside Fuzhi, Ammu feels the  familiar warmth and perfume fragrance beside her. She panics and lot of battle of  thought occurs in her mind, her heart palpitates and scared to raise her head to look at the person beside her.

She grabs all her courage and smiles but Lin just stares at her.By the time  Fuzhi cuts his birthday cake. He takes the first slice and grandma tells him" give it to your angel". Fuzhi keeps  the slice to Ammu's mouth and she has it and greets him birthday wishes  by giving another slice to him and also gifted the wrist watch.

Fuzhi (surprised) : You knew its my birthday...

Ammu : hmm, how can I forget

Fuzhi was overwhelmed with joy as he never expected her to remember his birthday, he purposely didn't tell Ammu that she was called to attend his birthday party.

Min offers cake piece to everybody and direct towards Lin too but he denies. Min asks Ammu to have another slice and she take a slice to have. Lin holds her hand and keeps the  half eaten slice to his mouth and sucks her fingers too. Ammu shocked and  blushed by his way of act.