Lin hold me like this forever...

Lin sucking her lips, is your favourite flavour blueberry...?

Ammu : Yes... But I don't have any offence to other flavours.... (giggled)
Which is yours....

Lin :The one Iam having now...

Ammu blushed and hugged him. Lin hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately.....

Lin : At what time is your flight.....

Ammu : Early morning..... 3 am... We will leave at midnight.... Will you miss me?

Lin : "" ""

Ammu : Lin.... Why did you come looking for me?

Lin : What do you think? (hugged her and made her half body to lay on him)

Ammu : Miss me on bed?

Lin : smart.....

Ammu Iam happy at least you are loyal to me in this aspect....

Lin : What if Iam not...

Ammu : You try... Will know by yourself then....

Lin : Do you know what will happen to you, if you betray me....

Ammu : Nothing will happen to me....

Lin :(squeezing her cheeks) What makes you think so..

Ammu : Because Iam not going to betray you.... Lin....

Lin : (smiles to himself) How come you became Fuzhi's bottom line....

Ammu : (surprised ) hmm... because Iam his angel..... Saviour, you know that then why are you asking....

Lin : Who is your bottomline....

Ammu : I don't know.... Are you checking whether it's Fuzhi.... (smiling)

Lin : "" "

Ammu : Lin Iam going to the guest room, I need to bath and change my dress.

Lin : Come back here after bath...

Ammu didn't reply and went to her room to change the dress. She called Fuzhi to check whether he reached safely back....

Fuzhi : Yes Iam back.... So... Anything else....

Ammu : Nothing Fuzhi..hmmm....at what time we leave for airport....have you packed your things.....

Fuzhi : May be by 12 am we can leave... Mine everything is set...

Ammu : Fuzhi.... Did you forget to tell me anything.... (she wants to point out what Lin told about grandpa)

Fuzhi : hmm... Nothing.... What happened?

Ammu : No..... I felt so.... Goodnight Fuzhi.... (Ammu felt that grandpa and Fuzhi are hiding something from her)

She takes a shower and laid on her bed and slept... At 2 am she receives call from Lin...

Ammu :(sleepy voice) Lin....

Lin : Open the door now...

Ammu : Lin..... What..... (pretending she didn't understand, she runs to the bathroom to fix the scar)

Lin started hitting the door.... Ammu opened it.....

Lin : Didn't I tell you to come to my room...

Ammu: I was tired so slept......

Lin hugged her and carried her to the bed...He undressed her and kissed her lips and neck.... Sucked and bit all over her body, she moaned , cried and pleaded but he thrusted her even after she fainted until his strong desire for her halted.....

Lin carried her to bathroom and sprinkles water on her face, she wakes up and both takes bath....

Ammu cuddles to his body and Lin embraced her....

Ammu : (in a husky and sleepy voice) Lin hold me like this forever...... (slides to deep sleep)

Lin: "" "

Next day Ammu wakes up late as she was too tired from their love battle.... She took bath and woke up Lin.... Lin pulled her to his embrace and enjoyed her sandalwood fragrance

Ammu : (resting her head on his chest) Lin... I need to take my black lens from your villa...

Lin : OK... Go and get it....

Ammu laid in his embrace until he was satisfied and went down to have breakfast.... After breakfast Fuzhi took her to Lin's villa.While retuning from there..

Fuzhi : Ammu don't mess with Jei, Iam sure she might have planned something for you... Be alert always....

Ammu :(sneers) I know Fuzhi.... Iam looking forward to it....