Her messy hair and torn out dress....

Fuzhi : Where are we going Ammu

Ammu : To Shiva temple.... I want to watch fireworks..

Fuzhi : Ammu, why are you going secretly....

Ammu : Grandpa doesn't want me to watch it.He never allows us, so me and Chinnu used to  come here every year secretly..

On the way to the temple  there were fireflies beautifilly illuminating their tiny green lights all along the muddy path that had only dim street light. The sky was dark  with few stars flickering here are there and the cold breeze whooshing over them.Ammu enjoyed the beauty of the night smiling and Fuzhi carefully rode the bicycle with his angel happily...

They reached the temple and Ammu went to the small stalls and bought bangles for her and Chinnu of Fuzhi's choice .Then she asked Fuzhi to buy peanut roast , and had sugarcane juice too.They roamed around the entire ground of the temple eating roasted peanuts  until the firework began.... 

While in the outhouse after they left.......

Lin : See how good your granddaughter is.She went with her brother in law secretly to somewhere at this late night..

Grandpa : She had gone to nearby temple to watch fireworks, they will be back after one hour. Don't take it in the wrong way....

Lin : Oh is this also the part of your culture that ladies jumps out through window to watch fireworks.....

Grandpa : Son... Try to understand, She likes to watch it..... Since I denied she just took your brother's help, nothing more than that, if you don't trust  your brother and wife  nobody can help you in understanding the matter....

I know my child she knows the limit very well, she still considers your brother as her friend that means  she has not accepted you fully,if so your brother will defenitely be treated as her brother in law and she should have shown that respect to him.

Lin : I don't want her acceptance....

Grandpa : Then don't blame her unnecessarily, if she prefers somebody else's help rather than yours, it means you lack something....

Lin : What do you mean... What do I lack....

Grandpa : Are you blind son, can't you see in her eyes  how much  trust she has for  your brother and there is not even one percent she has  in you.... Think.... Why it's so.... Why she looks for Fuzhi when she has a problem and not you. Why she is willing to depend on him and not you. Son.... ever in your life when you wish to have  her acceptance, pray to God that you are not too late to ask for it.

Lin : (sneers) Trust !Acceptance ! Haah.....Oh... So you know that she doesn't trust me  and had accepted me fully, so you are also well aware that if she is not satisfied with me she will go in search for another man...

Grandpa :(angrily yells and raises his walking stick) Shut up..Watch your tongue young man. How dare you speak ill of my child.....

Bhaskaran : (holding grandpa's hands) Master.... Please... he..he is your grandson...

Lin : Before shouting at me, You see it with your own eyes...

Lin shows the CCTV footage to grandpa in which Wei Chen drags Ammu to a room and she coming out after half an hour with messy hair and the right sleeves of the dress torn and hanging down.... She walks slowly to her room tired , with head lowered...

Lin : Did you see....haah...do I need to explain what should have happened in that room,see her messy hair and torn out dress. And see how she is now all relaxed  and enjoying her time with my brother  as if nothing happened with her, what does it all mean.... She is used to such things and enjoys it right...  That's why she is least bothered about what had happened to her....

Grandpa looks at the video and gets worried seeing Ammu.He sighs and asks "Who is that man, Is he alive now?"

Lin and Yong astonished and looks at each other....