Already given the best tip.....

After Ammu left the cabin Lin called Yong, though he was distressed with the audio clip he still hoped it was fake. He asked Yong to check the authenticity of the audio clips. Yong who was equally worried contacted the best audio forensic prevalent in the country.

Lin walked back and forth in the room impatiently , he lit a cigarette to ease his pressure but threw it away thinking Ammu hates its smell and she may scold him if he had the odour of cigarette smoke. He waited for one hour and he felt as if its taking ages to get the result.

Yong came to his cabin with grave face...

Yong : Boss (hesitates to say)

Lin : Speak out (angrily)

Yong : The audio clip is not fake(Lin stunned and sits in his chair) but... but it is edited boss....

Lin : not fake...... Not fake....

Yong : (stressing on word) boss its edited too... We need to get the full conversation...

Lin : (sneers) full conversation, what more to hear to confirm....

Yong : Boss... Madam Simi will never..(Lin interrupted)

Lin : (blank tone) You may leave (gestures his hand  to the door)

Yong comes out but waits listening to the movements inside the cabin, he was worried about Lin as he don't know how Lin is going to take up the things and how he is going to react.

Yong knows to what extent Lin has changed after resolving his issue with Ammu. He used to rush home after his work to be with her, he often watched her activities in the office in cctv footages just to see her .

Yong often felt that Lin is too posessive and obsessed with Ammu. Lin often  follows her secretly wherever she goes, be it in Fuzhi's office, Wang family or any mall. He felt insecured always thinking she would leave him.

Lin after knowing the result, felt as if his whole world collapsed, he couldn't believe his own ears. His wife who often said laying on his chest that nobody will love him as much she does, has confessed to his brother that she is betraying her husband, she is guilty... Not worth to be loved.

If it was earlier he would not have affected so much, but now when his entire life revolved around her, whom he loved with his soul, those words were piercing his heart. He did his best to comfort her, he ignored everything  just to meet her silly and childish needs. At last what he got is nothing but betrayal.

Lin with heavy heart came down to the car and saw Ammu sleeping inside. Seeing her innocent face he wanted to wake her but those words in the audio clip buzzed in his ears and stopped him from caring her anymore. He walked away with the urge not to turn back and see her as he is afraid he may still fall for her.

Ammu woke up from sleep out of strong hunger and saw herself in midst of darkness, it took her few minutes to realise that she is still in Lin's car. She peeped out to the window and saw lights at distance and it was raining heavily. She dialed Lin's number and got connected in the third dial.

Ammu : (worriedly) Lin... Why are you still in office, come fast Iam hungry.... Let's go home.

Lin : Iam at home, you come back...

Ammu : What.. at home... Why didn't you call me... aah (she flinched from thunder)  Lin Iam scared its lightning and loud thunder too. Please come and  pick me.

Lin : Stop your childish behaviour, come back soon.

Ammu : Lin.. (beep sound)

Ammu could feel the change in Lin's tone and she suspected whether it was because of the parcel. She couldn't think too much as she was starving to death. Since she had to have food for her baby too she somehow managed to hire a cab after walking few distance in rain covering her ears all  frightened from lightning and loud thunder.