Let's play the game straight and fair

Lin hugged her and kissed her passionately.Ammu snuggled into his embrace and told "Lin.... I love you so much and day by day Iam getting greedy for your love.They laid there smooching and feeling each others skin.

Later Ammu went to washroom and took bath and wore her dress.Lin was still lying on the bed watching her combing her long silky smooth hair. She asked Lin to open the door. He stood up and started wearing his dress.

Lin : Are your parents from India...

Ammu : Yes... Why do you ask....

Lin : whom do you resembles.

Ammu (smiled):  I inherited most of my great Grandma's features. She was from London Her name is Amelie and my great grandpa used to call her Ammu. Grandpa used to tell us that she struggled a lot to adjust with our culture and she even accepted our religion too.

Earlier it was difficult for her to adjust as at that time only few of our family members could speak English, that too not fluent enough. Even great grandpa was not that fluent later they both learned each other's language  and more over there was communication of love  between them. After all love has no borders right.

And Lin., we are the second international  couples in my  family. Do you know I look exactly like my great grandma her eyes, skin tone, that's why grandpa named me "Ammu" .I will show you her photo next time when we go home, she was really a beauty with her bluelish grey eyes..

Lin (interrupted) :  But your eyes  are black and  did she also had scar....(held her from behind in front of the dressing mirror. He looked into her face in the mirror.)

Ammu : (panicked,she was about to dig her on grave, she put a fake smile) ... Scar... No... No.. she had no scar.... (she answered in a low voice)and purposely ignored  to reply  his question about rhe  eyes...

Ammu :(to distract Lin) now hurry up, open the door....

Lin : You open it....

Ammu turned the knob but the door still closed,. Lin pointed to the top left corner of the door where there was a small tower bolt and she only had to drop it down to unlock it. Ammu narrowing her eyes  pinched Lin's ear and said "you said it was locked"

Lin : I told you the truth it was locked

Ammu : you always tricks me Lin...

They both comes out of the room and when they reached living room. A maid told her Mother Min is looking for her.

Min : Ammu, I looked for you everywhere , where were you.

Ammu :(embarrassed) Iam sorry mother, I slept in that room.

Min : hmmm, tired? .... Come let's have dinner... Grandma already had her dinner as she had to take medicine. Ammu you go and call  Fuzhi he is there  in the garden with grandma...

Ammu :Ok...

Min : Lin you too come and have dinner....

Lin goes and sits in the dining table.

Ammu : Fuzhi.. Come let's have dinner...

Fuzhi walks to her and asks so you too got patch up.

Ammu :hmm I think so.

Fuzhi : Ammu... mother know you both were together so be prepared..

Ammu(thought that's why she asked "tired" she sneered )... Fuzhi sat near Lin and Ammu sat next to Fuzhi.

Min : Lin.. Do you have anything to tell me...

Lin : "" "(with a grim face)

Min : Iam asking you