She is my bottom line....

Lin had his dinner and went outside to smoke. Since there were too many people to have dinner with them like Jei's parents and Min's close relatives, Ammu and Fuzhi did not notice Lin sitting between them. After dinner Ammu and Fuzhi went to garden....

Ammu : Let me make a call to grandparents after that we can  go to Lin's villa..

Fuzhi : OK, I will wait here.... But are you sure that you want to have lens....

Ammu : Yes I need it......(looking into garden) Hey... Do you have swing here(with excitement) ... I didn't see it last time...

Fuzhi : We recently made it....

Ammu went into the garden and sat on the swing. She swinged few times  and  then made the call... After chatting with grandparents she sat on the swing checking her phone......

Fuzhi and grandma was strolling in the garden and when she saw Ammu on the swing....

Grandma : Oh.!, so you made the  swing for her...

Fuzhi : Grandma, she should feel home here....

Grandma : hmm, good...

They both moved towards Ammu and sat on the chair nearby the swing.....

Grandma : Hello(waving her hand in front of Ammu) , done with your call....

Ammu :(stood up from the swing) Yes grandma, were you looking for me...

Grandma : sit.. Sit.. hmm yes...  it's been two days you haven't sing me any song.....

Ammu :( sat on the swing) .... Song... Hmmm. .... okay
She sings "Putham Puthu Kalai" and grandma likes it.... Min who followed them also hears her singing and gets melted in her sweet voice...

Min comes with a plate of apple and offers to grandma and Fuzhi... She asks Ammu...

Min : Ammu, have one piece... Take it

Ammu : No, thanks aunty.....

Min notices her calling aunty and she frowns...

Min : Fuzhi...your second brother is waiting for you in the study room(in chinese)

Fuzhi :(astonished) when did he come..

Min : What,  didn't you see him while having dinner...

Fuzhi :(panicked and looks at Ammu) while dinner! ..

Ammu raised her eyebrows at Fuzhi, he shook his head and went inside... Ammu didn't understand what they said so she chatted happily with grandma...

After Fuzhi went inside Min  started talking in Mandarin to grandma  and Ammu felt like being left out... So she quietly got up and left inside ...

Min looks at Ammu through corner of her eyes and sneered as that was her intention to chat with grandma....

Min follows Ammu and when they reached the living room they could hear Fuzhi shouting.... Ammu went to the study room and saw angry faces of Jei,  Fuzhi, Father Wang Yi and Lin...

On seeing Lin she panicks....

Lin : Fuzhi, I have already told you to stay away from her.... See how you have ruined your business....

Father Yi : I have tolerated all your  playboy behaviour because you were good in your career life but now it seems Iam mistaken, you are ruining yourself, what happened Fuzhi why are you not able to concentrate on your work.

Lin : Father do you know he had even foregone one of the major project for her, who is she after all, why should you  bother too much about my wife...