Lin Iam dying, help me

Ammu laid on his chest hugging him and he closed his eyes holding her
under his arms. She felt an unusual security while being with him, she forgets about her illness when being with him, she is the same Ammu as before. Ammu laid on his chest looking the reflection of moon in the house pond.

Ammu : Lin...

Lin: hmm

Ammu : What you want to become in your next life.

Lin : "" "(thinks..opened questionnaire)

Ammu stretched her hands to his ears and pulled.." answer me"

Lin : Wang Lin....(angrily)

Ammu :(she doesn't notice his anger) really....... Why....

Lin : Is it too bad to be "me" again

Ammu : (smiles) No....

Lin : What about you..

Ammu : Me.. Me.. (thinks) I better be your mother... So that I can smash your ass and teach you some good deeds atleat in your next life...

Lin pinched her cheeks" what did you say"

Ammu : aah.. dear husband, I was just kidding....

She got up from his chest rubbing her cheeks. When she saw him lying on the floor.. "Lin now you are down to earth (laughs)." Lin gets up frowning at her and pats off the dust from his dress.

They both comes out of the house pond and Ammu shakes the white jade Orchid tree but Chinnu was in deep sleep and does not gets up to open the door. As Ammu was too tired from their love making she had no energy to climb the tree.

Lin without bothering whether she went inside or not, goes to outhouse. Her stubborn nature never leaves her, she didn't follow Lin nor did she ask his help. Ammu waited in the varenda for sometime and later she walked in the front courtyard...

Fuzhi saw Ammu in the yard and called her on phone...

Fuzhi : Ammu, why are you not sleeping, what are you doing in the yard at late night.

Ammu was embarassed to tell him but somehow told him that she spend time with Lin without noticing it's being late.

Fuzhi : Do you want to come up here...

Ammu : Fuzhi... Why are you not sleeping....

Fuzhi :(remains silent for few seconds) Iam not able to sleep, don't know why...

Ammu : Really... Then come down... Let's have a walk...

Fuzhi came down and they walked to the playground. Ammu sat on the swing and he sat on the concrete bench near the swing.

Ammu : Fuzhi, do you mind if I ask you something...

Fuzhi : Ammu, when have you been this formal to me..

Ammu : (smiles and pinches her ears)Sorry... Tell me what's your problem in business.

Fuzhi : (rubs his temples lowering his head) Ammu, it's.. Iam not able to concentrate on my work..
Iam getting distracted..

Ammu : Distractions! Hmm.. Girls?

Fuzhi looks coldly at her. He thinks how can he tell her it's she who is distracting him. He is always worried about her, he feels guilty for not helping her at the crucial time, because of his slightest negligence she was deprived of the love and respect she could have got in her life. He held himself responsible for all the miseries she is enduring. (his thoughts were interrupted by Ammu..)