Truth is stranger than fiction

After bathing  both slept in exhaustion.Later when Ammu woke up she saw Lin sleeping.She laid over his chest with moist eyes. She wished if she could stay with him forever like this. she admired her fortune to be loved by Lin whom she thought would bring only misery to her . She hugged him and kissed on his chest and laid on  watching him sleeping.

Later she got up and went downstairs. She saw Fuzhi in the living room, passing by him she went to the garden. Ammu sat in the swing  and Fuzhi who followed, came to her and  sat in the chair beside swing.

Fuzhi : Ammu, are you resigning ?

Ammu : Yes...

Fuzhi : Why, is there any issue.

Ammu : No issues, somebody told me that it is a good idea to accompany him to his office.

Fuzhi : (stunned) are you resigning to come to my office.

Ammu : yaah... do you have any offence.

Fuzhi : I don't , but what about second brother

Ammu : I don't know,Will know tomorrow what's his attitude.

Fuzhi : Ammu don't provoke brother, it's not good for your future.

Ammu : future... Iam not worried because I know I have no future, so I just live my present happily  according to my wish.

Fuzhi : What do you mean no future, stop your nonsense.

Ammu : Fuzhi, will you miss me if Iam not around.

Fuzhi :  No.. (Ammu's face turns pale)... You may not be around but Iam sure I will be always around you,so how will I miss you.

Ammu(smiles) : Always around ! then what if I  dies suddenly, how can you be with me.

Fuzhi : (holds her forearms tightly) Ammu never speak about death to me. I have told you many times not to be funny with life.

Ammu : Fuzhi. Life is unpredictable how can we say what will happen in the next moment.

Lin : Next moment we are going back home, close your bundle of nonsense and come fast.

Ammu and Fuzhi looks to Lin's direction, they didn't know how long Lin was standing behind them .

Lin :  Fuzhi don't spoil your day hearing her stupid beliefs.

Ammu went with Lin without saying goodbye to grandma and Min. Fuzhi watched them leaving and stood in the garden until the car moved out of  the gate and from its sight.

Lin : Ammu, your resignation will be rejected at any cost. No need to withdraw the amount from bank, don't forget your husband also scores above others.

Ammu : (stunned) Lin... Please....

Lin : (pulls her and kisses on her cheeks) No Ammu.. You will work under me until your contract ends.

Ammu shoves away his hand "Lin I will not come to office from tomorrow onwards"

Lin : For each day you will be charged penalty, don't be stubborn Ammu, you concentrate in your life, don't spend your time in interfering in other's life.

Ammu : So you eavesdrop our talk isn't it, it's bad Lin.

Lin : I just heard when I came to you. Did I hide to hear you both.No right ..

Ammu looks Lin with her eyes sharp. Lin smiles and says "oh God don't look like that my wife Iam getting scared. (pinching on her nose) "

On reaching Lin's villa.....