my real wife, my soul mate....

Lin looks for Ammu everywhere but he could not find her. The only room left is Grandma's. He goes in and grandma was  surprised to see him.

Grandma : Lin... Did you lost your way, why are you here...

Lin : I came to see you Grandma , how is your health now...

Grandma : (surprised) Iam fine now... Iam happy that you came to see me. Where is Jei...

Lin : She is with mother...

A maid comes and takes grandma to washroom to have hot towel bath.

Lin was about to leave when grandma told him to wait until she returns. Lin sat on her bed rubbing his temples and was just to lie on the bed , he sees a  delicate and pretty feet wearing silver anklets with simple beads. He had an urge to touch it, he slowly pulls down the quilt and  looks at her face and see her sleeping gently with glumness.

While his eyes were busy scanning her Grandma comes out of washroom and Lin pretends to check his phone.. Ammu wokes up from her phone  ringing...

Grandma : Oh, you woke up child..... Keep the phone aside and sleep for sometime...

Ammu : (looking into her phone and says in a sleepy voice ) No grandma, it's my grandpa let me attend..

When she saw Lin she narrows her eyes as If confused thinking  when did he come to the room and she goes out with the phone.Lin wanted to follow her but had to wait for grandma.

Ammu meets Min outside Grandma's room as she was following Lin. Min shows her a room(pointing with her index fingure) and asks her to use it to have video call without any body's disturbance.

Ammu thanked Min and gets into the room  and keeps her phone on the sofa and she sits on the floor with both legs folded to right ways and chats with her grandparents. Grandma asks her whether she is having the vitamin tablets daily without fail. Ammu hides from them that she did not had it yesterday as she didn't go back to the villa.

After the call she sits on the floor with her back leaning to the sofa and stretching her both legs to the front  and  checks her phone. She feels  someone's cold staring on her, she raised her head to see Lin sitting on the bed opposite to her. She also glared  back  at him for few seconds and continues to check her phone.  Though Ammu sat there pretending that she was calm, her heart beat was too loud in her ears and she was afraid whether he would hear it too.

Lin stared at her coldly but he could do nothing to her in this house, he laid on the bed closing his eyes. Ammu slowly stood up and  stealthily walks towards the door and turns the knob....

Lin : It's locked (says with his eyes still closed)

Ammu : (feeling despair) I want to go out.... Open the door

Lin (still lying with his eyes closed) patted on the bed gesturing her to sit on the bed with bossy facial expression.

Ammu gets angry as he was gesturing to her  as if to a pet.... She goes into the washroom and close the door with a bang.

Lin, loose his patience and kicks the door.." open it you brat... Come out  Ammu, if I had to kick open it, you will not be able to bear the outcome...Come out now. "Ammu flinched at each of his kick and stood there covering her ears with her hand.

She was afraid whether the door will fall over her, she opened it and yells "what's your problem Lin", don't you allow me to use washroom. Lin squeeze her cheek and chin  with his hand and says  "don't act smart".

Ammu angrily shoves his hand away"dont touch me...take off your dirty hand.. "Lin stunned by her action and the force she exerted to shove away his hand.