Only Me.....

Lin hugs her from behind and Ammu woke up from the hug and jumps up from the bed as she was  surprised to see Lin in her bed...

Ammu :(raspy voice) Lin... How did you get in (looking at the closed door)

Lin : Do you think only you knows to climb the tree.

Ammu :(smiled embarrassingly ..) hmm... Did you break any branches, it's my favourite flowering tree..

Lin : "" "(pulls her closer to him and touched her cheek)

Ammu : Feeling sorry?

Lin : Never me

Ammu : Lin.... When will you speak out your mind.

Lin : How do you know what's in my mind... (embrace her to rest her head on his chest)

Ammu : Don't you know that  Iam a mind reader...

Lin : Then tell me, what's on my mind now...

Ammu : (husky voice and sad face) Only Me...

Lin :  Yes, you are truly a mind reader....(with sarcasm )

And both indulged in kissing and fondling until they were in the land of nod.

Next day morning.....

Ammu woke up from the chirping sounds of sparrows at her window.
She raised  from his  warm cuddle and  saw Lin sleeping steadily. She went near the window to feed te birds some rice kept in a tin .While feeding...

Ammu : shhh... Don't make any noise, Lin is sleeping.(throws rice down) go and have it.. Go.. Go.. (waving her hands to shove them away)

Lin who was already awake heard her talk with the birds and thought that she doesn't even let birds without talking...

Ammu took bath and came to room wearing Set Mundu(Traditional kerala wear) and went to temple, Lin laid there pretending asleep and when she went down he opened the table drawer to check the  photo album and wooden box once Ammu hide from him.

He saw her childhood photos in which she looked like a pretty doll with bluish grey eyes and chubby cheeks. There were photos of Ammu with her parents and most of them were without scars and  it is clear that it was taken on her each birthday.

After seeing  the photos he opened the small wooden box  in which she had kept some lucky red seeds, rosary peas and a peacock feather and an envelope. Lin opened the envelope and surprised to see their photo holding hands. He stared at the photo and he remembered those days.

        ______________________

Flashback...In Dubai...

He first met her at the corridor of the hospital, though he behaved indifferently in their first meet he had some strange feelings when he saw her embarrassed face that was reflecting in the window mirror. He saw her looking around to check whether anybody heard him scolding and  unknowingly he smiled seeing that while walking to Fuzhi's  room, later even tried to find out more about the girl with innocent eyes and rosy lips.

But to his surprise he again met her with his own brother in the beach, she even sat near to him on the same car but showed weird indifference to him and also behaved in the most indecent and impolite manner in all their subsequent meetings. She was the first girl whom he cared about, may be to whom he had tried to be polite but she always showed her disrespect and disobedience to him,even after he made her his wife she is the same stubborn and disobedient.

Lin tried to overcome his hatred towards her though he is unaware how much he loves her, how much he needs her. However the more he came to know about her the more she was fake and cunning, hiding her true identity even after she had become his, in all aspects. He couldn't find any reason not to punish her for her doings, the humiliations she had given him. She told she will not marry him but he made her to, and the utmost humiliation he  faced from her will be returned back on the day of  their wedding anniversary...

End of flashback..... And inner thoughts

             _________________________

Lin kept back the box and photo albums into the drawer when he heard the footsteps on the wooden stairs...

Fuzhi knocked at the door....

Fuzhi : Brother....

Lin : come in Fuzhi....

Fuzhi : Here is your dress brother, Is this the one you asked for.

Lin : hmm...

Fuzhi : I will wait in the balcony, grandpa is waiting for me....

Lin : Grandpa?

Fuzhi : (smiled) What else should I call him...

Lin :"" "" (starts changing his dress)... Where is she?

Fuzhi : sister in law went to temple

Lin : She didn't tell me

Fuzhi : Grandpa just told me now, may be she didn't want to disturb you in sleep.

Lin : You always has a reason to justify her....

Lin gets ready and goes down, grandpa offers him to have breakfast but denies and goes out.He walks to their home temple and waits outside for Ammu. Ammu smiles when she saw Lin waiting outside for her..

Ammu : Woke up early, did you have your breakfast. Grandpa has arranged breakfast of your preference..

Lin : (fed up with her questions)....See that child is waving at you..

Ammu looks at the direction Lin pointed and sees Chinnu. And she calls her by gesturing with her hands...

Chinnu :(came running) Sister why didn't you call me, I would have come to temple with you....

Ammu : Do I need to call you, don't you know I always goes to temple in the morning....

Chinnu : hmm, sister we missed this year's fireworks....

Ammu : (laughing) Not we,Only You. I watched it with my husband and brother in law....

Chinnu: (pouting) oh Sister....,  hey Sister look Arun brother.