Iam special to God

Ammu made a call to the bank to enquire whether the cash has been credited to her account, they informed it will be done by tomorrow afternoon.

She didn't argue with the HR department regarding the payment nor did she spoke about it to Lin. In the night Ammu had dinner in the kitchen and chatted with Fuzhi. He again requested her to go to Wang family tomorrow.

Ammu agreed with hesitation as she knows Lin will be offended and also their mother Min  doesn't likes her around.While chatting Xun told her Lin is waiting for her to have dinner. She went to him after washing her plate.

Ammu sat beside Lin and served him dinner..

Lin : Why are you not having dinner...

Ammu surprised as this was the first time he had asked such a question of concern ,"I already had ."

Lin : Ammu, tomorrow onwards I want you to have dinner with me here in this table.

Ammu nodded.. And kept checking her phone.

Lin : What did you say...

Ammu : Nothing...

Lin frowns and have his food without any appetite though the table is filled with all his favourites . Ammu was alert not to talk while Lin is having food as he gets annoyed, but she could clearly see how agitated he is to the point of distraught from her mere silence.

Ammu : Lin... Fuzhi asked me to go to Wang family tomorrow, shall I.

Lin : No, it's not necessary.....

Ammu : But I agreed to Fuzhi, how can I deny now.

Lin : If you have already agreed then why are you asking for my permission now.

Ammu : "" "" (serves him more food)

Lin : If you are my wife then be in that position and obey me. They are not your family unless I wish to and you are not welcome there as my wife.

Ammu : Lin... I didn't ask for their acceptance as your wife, Iam just Fuzhi's friend for them and they wholeheartedly accepts me as such, that is more than enough. How can I deny your grandma if she calls me. She had made many calls to my phone but  I didn't attend as I can't deny her on face.

Lin : Iam done(wipes his face with tissue and goes upstairs) 

Ammu sits there feeling happy as well as worried thinking how she had become  a habit for him. She could clearly see how Lin gets disturbed by her silence, he. Too wants her to talk. She went to their room and  saw Lin on phone, she couldn't understand as he was talking in Chinese. Ammu sat beside him on the couch and watched how he speaks  and she smiles thinking how he mocked her language. After disconnecting the call Lin stares at Ammu...

Lin : So, what did you decide, are you going?

Ammu : Don't know.

Next day morning....

Lin : (to Xun) where is she.

Xun : Madam went to office early today.

Lin : "" "

While going to office in his Bentley car..

Yong : Boss, she went to office to finish some urgent work and directly went to nearby mall.

Lin : To mall ! is she alone...

Yong : Yes..., bought a men's wrist watch .

Lin : men's watch? , cancel all the afternoon schedules, I have something else to deal with. Just check the mails for me once I leave office  and inform only if anything that matters to deal with.