Don't forget Iam here only as Fuzhi's friend.....

Lin got out of the Limousie and stared at Fuzhi and Ammu. He lit a cigarette leaning to his car  and raised his head up to blow off the smoke.

Ammu gets angry on  seeing his  bossy mannerism...

Ammu : Fuzhi, what are you waiting for, Your brother is here to smoke, come let's go and return the bike, its already getting late....(Lin can clearly hear what she says)

Fuzhi  suppressing his laughter starts the bike....

Ammu holds on Fuzhi's shoulder and stares at Lin... Lin angrily throws the cigarette away and pulls Ammu down from  the bike and tries to drags her to the car. She holds on Fuzhi's hand and it looks like a tug of war between brothers....

Lin lifts her up in his shoulder and  carries her to his car.Fuzhi watched them with gloomy ns worried face .Ammu yelled out to Fuzhi from her husband's shoulders...

Ammu :  Hey.. Fuzhi that was the best ride I had ever had in my life.... Thank you so much.... And say thanks to that boy too .. And thanks a lot for this ice cream too.  it's my favourite flavour Fuzhi....

Fuzhi smiled and ignited the bike while nodding his head .... Ammu continued licking the cone ice cream and Lin just pushed her into the car.....Ammu told Fuzhi at the top of her voice.... " Hey,drive safely back..."

Lin stares at Ammu, she just ignores him and continues licking the ice cream... Lin snatched the ice cream and throws it outside. Ammu gets angry and when she saw Wei Jei in the car her anger turns to fury.....

Ammu : Lin I need ice cream now....

Lin ignoring her, asks Mu Chen to drive....

Wei Jei : eeh... How could you have ice-cream from that small stall,it's nauseating.......

Ammu : Lin, Just stop the car and get me another ice-cream now.......

Lin: "" "

Ammu took the wine glass from the mini bar in Limo and smashed it.

Lin :(angrily calls) Ammu...... I hate such childish behavior......

Ammu smashed another wine glass....

Jei : Are you out of your mind.....

Lin asks Mu Chen to stop the car and get back to the stall, on reaching the stall Mu Chen went to get the ice-cream.....

Ammu : Are you limb, why can't you go and get it?

Lin : (coldly stares at Ammu)...

Jei : He is a CEO of a renowned company and a very respected person in this entire China, do you expect him to go and buy ice-cream from that nasty stall...

Ammu : Oh CEO...I thought he is a normal human being . Sorry.... (shrugging her shoulders)

Jei : Don't you have any manners...

Ammu : (interrupts) Do you  ? Iam asking my husband to get me ice cream, why do you interfere into our private matters.....

Jei : "" "(frowns)

Ammu yells to Mu Chen from the car "get me blueberry and butter scotch scoops Mr. Chen".....

Mu Chen stunned and panicks as he knows Lin hates too much noise....

Jei closed her ears with her hands..." oh my god these Indians are so gabby"

Ammu : And I have to bear the only  two dumbs that is available in entire China.

Ammu was about to get down from the  car, Lin grabbed her shawl to stop her....

Ammu : (frowns) leave me.... I just want to get the ice-cream...

Lin :He will bring it here...

Ammu tried to get the shawl but Lin holds it tightly and tries to pull her in, she unpinned the shawl from her shoulder and throws it to his face..saying "You keep it"

I saw Jei's eyes wide open and as of Lin's expression I don't know as his face was covered with my shawl.... I just ran to Mu Chen....

Ammu : Mr Chen do you have the money..... I will give you back at home.....

Chen : it's OK madam... Boss always keeps some cash in the car to use...

Ammu : No.... Don't use that , do you have money with you otherwise I don't want it...

Chen : (amazed) OK madam... As you insist....
Madam why don't you use boss's cash....

Ammu : He had already spared this time for me that's enough... Shouldn't I be happy with that rather than making him to spent on me....

They both walked back to Limo...

Chen : Madam, you are different..... If every wife thinks like... Or does all Indian wifes thinks so.... I should have married an Indian too...

Ammu :(laughs) "Mr. Chen we also like to spent our husband's money....."
How can I tell him that Iam just a wife for avenging his hatred...

Ammu got into the passenger seat beside driver's seat....

Ammu : Mu Chen.... How is your wife and sons...

Chen : They are fine madam...

Ammu continued her talk until Lin interrupted and asked Chen to drive without talking....

After reaching the Wang family Lin dragged Ammu to his room.

Ammu : Don't forget Iam here only as Fuzhi's friend.....

Lin : Fuzhi's friend haah... That's why you listen to him and hide your eyes with lens....

Ammu : Lin I have already told you the reason, how can I explain all those things to everybody out there..... So just made an excuse...

Lin : (made her sit in the bed) why your Grandpa wants Fuzhi to accompany you to India....

Ammu :What, Gandpa asked him to? He told he is on a business trip....

Lin feels that Ammu is not lying as she herself is in amazement. Ammu distracts his thoughts by  apologising for breaking the wine glass.

Lin : (holding her cheeks in his palm) You like ice cream so much that you break things.....

Ammu : Lin.. You are the one who first threw my ice-cream away.....

Lin kissed on her lips that still smells and had the taste of blueberry....