Keep an "all the best" for free

Lin drives back to the hospital with his new plan.

while in the hospital...

Ammu wakes up from sedation and finds Fuzhi siting on a chair near her bed and sleeping with his head hung  down. She gently touched his hand and he wakes up.

Fuzhi : Ammu, how are you...

Ammu : Iam fine Fuzhi.....

Fuzhi : Ammu, if you want to go back to India I can take you home. Why do you suffer this much. Be practical Ammu, leave my brother and be safe. He will treat you worse if you stick to him.

Ammu : Fuzhi... In our language there is a saying, "now that we are wet getting into the pond then why not take a bath and come out"  ( meaning we have set for something then why to drop it in between, do it completely or until we succeed.) Fuzhi....I myself had chosen this life there is no turning back now nor I want to .... I will not leave him until my death...

Suddenly the door was opened and they saw Lin entering into the room, he sat on the sofa..

Lin : Fuzhi don't you have the manners to give us some privacy.

Fuzhi goes out after giving Ammu a calm look....Lin stood up and sits besides Ammu and he rubbed his thumb over her swollen face.. "How are you feeling now "

Ammu : it's paining......

Lin holds her hand jn his palmand said looking deep into her eyes "Iam sorry...."

Ammu tilted her head and stared back  into his eyes and said with a smile " it's all fine ,you don't have to be sorry"

Lin : No its not alright... Iam sorry  Ammu, this will not happen again,I swear.....
Lin kissed on her forehead and raised her from the bed and made her to sit, he hugged her....

Lin thought at her back  while hugging  whqt he said is true this will not happen again, he will never do physical assault again instead he will give her  mental blows and  a sneer appeared on his face from his heart .

Ammu smiled and hugged him back and said "all the best Lin"....

Lin frowned and said ,all the best ! for what?

Ammu laughed and said just keep an all the best for free... she giggled like a child...

Lin smiled at her and he his mind frowned and thought did she read his mind....

Later doctor comes to the room....

Doctor : Second master, As I said she is not anaemic, but we would like to some test  to clear some doubt...

Lin interrupted... "No need.... Its clear... No need to do any further test... "

Doctor : But second master....

Lin looks at Doctor coldly and he out of fright nodded his head.... How long should she stay at the hospital...

Doctor : She can leave tomorrow but if you want we can retest her blood,as we have ...

Lin(angrily) : I already told you it's understood that she has no anaemia...You may leave now.

Lin gets angry as he couldn't  explain his issue with  Ammu and her family to this doctor.

Ammu : What did the doctor say?

Lin : Ammu, he is like your doctor uncle he want to do unnecessary tests..

Ammu : Oh no.. Lin I don't want to be here, come let's escape...

Lin : No you can leave tomorrow... Take care of your health... I have some urgent work to do, can you stay here alone....