LOVE BEYOND BORDERS .....

The love beyond borders was of that Fuzhi had for Ammu...

When I met her for the  first time in Dubai as my saviour, my heart pounced seeing her  playing with her phone,that compassionate look and innocent smile took away my heart the very first moment , I  felt my heart no more beats without her around. When she is with me I feel a positive vibe, I made excuses to be with her, I wanted her to be part of my life. Later when I saw how ugly she looked the more attracted I was to her. She was the first girl whom I looked into the face but saw only the beautiful heart beneath.

I supported her every way I could, tried to save from my brother's fury as much as possible. The only girl whom I didn't consider to be a time pass, I hesitated to touch her being afraid whether I will impure her. When I saw her sleeping while in our first flight together,I couldnt help touching her, I gently touched her slender fingers, even in her sleep she felt my touch and moved. Oh even with that slight touch  I felt my heart will burst out. I had never experienced this before. I made excuses to stay in her home country just to have a glimpse of moment with her without knowing she was always destined for my brother.

When I heard from her that her engagement has been cancelled I couldn't help smiling... I laughed out cause a door of hope opened for me, I got a chance to make her mine. Even when she took me to her home, her grandpa was quiet impressed with me. I already considered her as my family  even used brother's phone to add her in our  family group chat.

The only person in this world who knows other than me  that she is special to me is my grandma. When I told her it's me who added Ammu to our group from brother's phone she caught me red handed but I denied and said it's out of gratitude Iam close to her. Grandma always tried to bring us together but the more she tried the more brother was close to her. I could see how jealous and insecured brother feels when she is with me.

For six months we were apart, but always  together  through online, daily communicates. She didn't know how much she had become a habit for me, I tried to build a heaven for my angel, in which all those amneties will be of her choice. I send all the pattern of our villa to her, every minute things was of her choice, from the floor tile to the color of the villa, everything was decided by her, unfortunately she didn't notice it in her first visit as she was blind with love for my brother.. I made garden with her favourite Jasmine plants and the swings. The entire villa was waiting for her arrival but she... She was always for my brother....

I was just a path for her to reach her love... Her soul... She often called me as her soulmate and I often said she is my angel, my bottomline however her soul... Her soul was my second brother....

Then I realised love means it's not only possessing the person we love as ours forever but to keep the person happy forever, so I decided to keep her happy though she never became  mine. I just wanted to see her happy... I did all that could make her happy... Keeps her smiling. I crossed the borders of brother in law and supported her in all ways I could, sometimes without my knowledge my feelings came out, may be that's why I was reluctant to call her sister in law, instead I called her "angel"...

She was so naive and thought it was coincidence that I was always on time to save her, to support her, but actually it was me following her madly, silently... I sometimes feel it is just an infatuation and wanted to believe so, as she had become my sister in law, but I don't know why in front of her Iam different,Iam lost...

She  decided to spend the  last moments of life with me in our villa but I don't know why  and what made to change her mind... Iam afraid whether our last conversation made her bit sad and nervous too....

I myself was in hell of agony but had to console my brother as she was his soul too... I think her choice was not wrong because my brother loved her more than me... Otherwise she would not have the courage to hurt my feelings again....

___________________________________

Flashback....

After Lin left her appartment Ammu cried....

Fuzhi : Ammu, stop crying, If you want we can call back brother....

Ammu : No.. NO... don't,I don't want him to see me in pain and  struggling to live... Let him leave....

Fuzhi : Ammu... Please stop crying then....

Ammu : Fuzhi.... Iam really a cursed life isn't it.... How could you be so kind to me,even I hurt you right....

Fuzhi : What are you saying Ammu, you are my angel how could you hurt me....

Ammu : Fuzhi, Iam sorry I didn't see your heart, I was so selfish with my life, my needs... I never looked at you... Fuzhi you were my first male friend, even I liked to be with you but when I realised what you were to me I had become your sister in law and I had already given my heart to your brother... Iam sorry Fuzhi... If I hurt you...

Fuzhi : (feeling dejected) Ammu how do you know...

Ammu : I saw the heaven you made, it was for me right... That room with all those furnitures of my choice, the swing bed, the back garden view from the window.... are all of my choice, my wish isn't it. Iam sorry Fuzhi....

Fuzhi : Ammu, as you always said let it go what is not our's, in this life you are my brother's but promise me will you be mine in your next life...

Ammu : Fuzhi.... Sorry to hurt you again.. . I can't give false  promise to my soul mate...
(sobs) not only this life....but for the next seven life I want to be your  brother's.... Forgive me Fuzhi (sobs)

Fuzhi : Hey don't cry you silly..(hugs and patts her back) . I will wait for you in the eighth life then... Be mine then... Please....

Ammu smiled and said now you please call me sister in law...

Fuzhi : okay... My dear sister in law...

                         End of flashback

_______________________________

In this life I failed to understand  Fuzhi's love for me nor I had the fortune to live with Lin forever, when I was beside God I complained to him why he deprived me my love and life forever, he promised will give Lin to me  in my next seven life, but fooled me not saying who and where we are in our next life, so please help me by loving your partner it may be my Lin  and the girl you have may be me your Ammu.... Please love, love, love..... And love beyond borders......