She is sleeping....

Ammu went to her apartment, she thought of living a solitary life, earlier she was afraid of being alone, always like to be in between crowd , she always like to talk, sing but now prefers silence,an isolation from everything.

She took a cup of milk and watched the busy street through her window to pass time. Her eyebrows pulled down together and a small gasp escaped from her mouth seeing the familiar Bentley car steering to her apartment. She watched the person in the car with brooding eyes.

Lin got down from the car and looked up to the window and saw Ammu, he gazed at her with expectant eyes. He tried to smile but stopped halfway as she gave an unwelcome expression.

Lin came upstairs and pressed the calling bell and impatiently knocked on the door since she delayed to open. Ammu stared at the door for sometime and with a deep sigh she opened it. Ammu stood at the door folding her hands.

Lin : Wouldn't you allow me in...

Ammu : Sorry... I don't serve clients in morning hours...

Lin : (angrily) Ammu...

Ammu : (sneers)... and also stopped serving as one of my client has tipped me enough for my entire life.

Lin : Please stop Ammu, I said Iam sorry..... How many times I made apology to you, why are you so stubborn.... I admit Iam wrong...

Ammu : Lin, stay away, I need some peace.....

Lin : Are you sure you will be at peace without me....

Ammu : now Iam damn sure...I will never be at peace if I stay with you....

Lin holds Ammu and kissed on her lips. Ammu tried to push him away but couldn't escape from his tight and passionate embrace. Lin immured her lips until she was out of breath.

Lin : Ammu just one week, Iam leaving you for just one week and after that we will be at our home, is that clear to you my wife. Do whatever you want within this one week.

Ammu : Lin, I will never be with you anymore, and don't order things to me. Iam not yours anymore.

Lin : (hugged and patted her) I know you are still mad at me.... There is a limit for everything Ammu, it's been weeks I have been tolerating your humiliations,it's enough now....

Ammu : Wang Lin,I have nothing to do with you, and Iam not coming anywhere with you....

This is the first time Ammu calls his full name, he got agitated and pinned her to the wall  holding her arms.. "what did you call me, Ammu don't try my patience..."

As usual Fuzhi arrives on time and now Ammu knows it's not a coincidence nor its God's hand helping her through him... It's..

Fuzhi : Brother,what are you doing, leave her...

Fuzhi dragged Lin out of her apartment...

Lin : see how stubborn she is, here Iam worried for her. How can she be so disrespectful to me. It's all because I have spoiled her, I have pampered her like a kid.

Fuzhi : Brother, just give her some time, she is just mad at you. don't worry she is not alone here....

Lin : I know you will always justify her she is your angel and you are her bloody soul mate, of course you both stands for each other. Are you also out of  your mind like her, What if she needs any help, if anything happens when nobody is around. Does she has any idea how much worried Iam to leave her alone here.

Fuzhi : Brother don't worry her grandpa is on the way, he will stay with her.

Lin : Her grandpa is coming....