I will not come back to China.......

Next day morning Ammu woke up and was having her coffee in the room. She wanted to do dance practice but Lin is still sleeping.... So she quietly sat their enjoying her coffee  scrolling in  her phone .

Later she went to Lin's room and did dance practice and took bath.....
Lin woke up and came to his room. And saw Ammu sitting on the window side  looking outside while  drying her long silky hair.
Lin came and stood near her....

Ammu : Good morning boss....

Lin : Use hair dryer...

Ammu : I like to dry it naturally, by the time I get ready for office it will get dry....

Lin took her hair in his  hand and inhaled the fragrance.... He kissed on her head and bend down to smell the hairs near her ear and kissed on her cheek..(Ammu blushed by his act).... Ammu's phone rang and  Lin reluctantly unhold her to attend the call....

Ammu : hello

Ming : Hello  Ammu...

Ammu : Good morning grandma, what happened to call me so early...

Ming : I thought to call before you go to office. Ammu next Saturday we are to celebrate wedding anniversary so I want you to come. Fuzhi will come to pick you up.

Ammu (silent for few seconds) OK grandma I will try to come....

Ming : I want you to be here for sure , not trying...

Lin heard their conversation but ignored and went to washroom.... Ammu was worried how to face Mother Min ,Ming compelled her to attend the function and disconnected the call leaving Ammu in dilemma....

They went to office after having breakfast and on the way Ammu as usual ate Lin's ears and he gets irritated....

Lin asked Mu Chen to drop Ammu to her office. On the way she chats with Chen too...

Ammu : Mr Mu  Chen(chen surprised) how long have you been with Lin..

Chen : Madam you don't need to address me Mr. Chen just call me Chen.I have been with boss for nearly 10 years....

Ammu : What about your family.....

Chen : Married and has two children .....

Until she reached office she talked with Mu Chen all that she could, he told her in the evening he will come to drop  her back home.... Ammu thanked him and went to her cabin. She checked the mail and was happy to see that her leave has been sanctioned. She immediately messaged grandpa and kitchu that she is coming next week home..

In the evening Mu Chen was waiting for her and she while way back to home keeps on talking.l about her hometown and her going back home... Mu Chen helplessly listens to her throughout.

In the evening Lin comes and she tells him about her leave....

Lin : Day after tomorrow I will be on business trip to France for three days,you can go and stay in Wang family....

Ammu : (astonished) Wang family ¡

Lin : Mother called today, she wants you to be there as grandma insisted... I will come on the day of their wedding anniversary and we can return back....

Ammu : So you don't have any issue of me staying there...

Lin : don't bother about my issue, keep in mind that you are not staying there as my wife, grandma knows you only as Fuzhi's friend.. So behave accordingly...You are just a guest and not a family member....

Ammu : (desp tone) oh.... Ok understood......

After dinner they goes to the  bedroom and Ammu went to study room to have video  call with grandparents... They chatted for a while and Lin heard everything she says to them.

He wonders how she explains to them her whole day activities, he thinks only thing she doesn't says to them is her using the bathroom,rest everything she tells them.

He gets irritated thinking how chatterbox she is, he wanted to paralyze her tongue so that she remains silent... Whenever he thinks of her talking he hated her more.... Nowadays he had to answer all her questions patiently as he wanted to win her heart to achieve his mission...

Ammu returns to the room and takes bath and sits on the bed. She dials Fuzhi's number and tells him of her going to India... (Lin hears their conversation)

Fuzhi : Next week, what a coincidence I too have a business trip to India (Lin frowns)

Ammu : Is it, then we can go together... And one more thing, I will be there in Wang family from day after tomorrow...

Fuzhi : Is it, welcome home angel... (Ammu feels like he is not surprised)

Ammu : (smiles) Thanks.... Goodnight....

Lin : (frowns) Do you both call daily....

Ammu(nonchalantly): No....

Lin : When will you return back from India...

Ammu : Lin... (lowering her head) I will not come back to China anymore....

Lin : (stunned and stares at her coldly) What! (dragged her towards him and made her to sit up ) what did you say....

Ammu observed his reaction for sometime staring at him...

Lin shook her holding her forearms "speak out Ammu.. Are you not planning to come back... Haah"

Ammu chuckled covering her mouth with shawl... Lin do you think I will run away from you....if I had to I would have gone long back.... My dear CEO boss(holding his cheeks in her palm) ..I will not leave you until death comes... Take my word for it....

Lin : And if you dare to leave me without my consent then death will surely come to you.... Don't forget to play fair... (speaks in a warning tone)

Ammu : Okay.. My dear husband (pinching on his nose)

Lin shoved her hand away and said "Ammu I don't like such childish behaviour"

Ammu : Oh god, Iam sorry boss now can I sleep Iam tired....

Lin hugged her and said " No you have punishment for fooling and he kissed on  her lips  and made love with her until she fainted.....