Chapter 1

^^^^ Esmerelda-Antoinette's outfit^^^^

The buzzing alarm woke me up from my dream or should I say nightmare. My nightmare showed me flashbacks of yesterday. I was backed up to a wall with my foster father slashing his whip at me. I felt tears wet on my cheeks from the horrible memories. It was currently five in the morning. I had to make breakfast for my abusive father. I made simple eggs, toast and bacon. I played it and put a cover on it so it would stay warm. School started at eight in the morning but I left the house by six thirty to give time to myself and finish some work. I took a warm shower and went to my room to get dressed. I love fashion. Fashion is my passion. I wanted to go comfy with my outfit today so I wore matching sweatpants and a t-shirt. I grabbed my backpack full of school stuff and headed for school. I felt the cool breeze hit me giving me a refreshing feeling as I walked early in the day.

Now that I am alone I will tell you about myself. My name is Esmerelda-Antoinette Marie-Elene Svetlana Saint-Claire Morozov Romano. Yes I know it's long. By now I assume you know I am french and russian from my mother's side and I am assuming my father is italian. I haven't ever met my father or my mother. My mother died giving birth to me so I never met her. I then moved in with my God-Father, referring to him as uncle. My uncle was the best. He was a little strict but he raised me as his own daughter as he couldn't have any children because of his infertility. He owned a very large Jewellery Company called Diamonds and Co. He then died of cancer about two years ago. When he died the company was passed on to me for me to take over. I am still young so I don't have complete possession of it so it was given to my business guardian you could say or my consigliere. His name is Sylvester Dark. My uncle raised me as the perfect daughter, it was kind of annoying but he loved me. He home-schooled me and made me finish my schooling by the age of eleven. By eleven I had a business degree. He made me learn all the sophisticated stuff which was ice skating, playing the piano, skiing, horse-riding, golf and croquet. I was the definition of the perfect daughter. I always wondered why he groomed me to be so perfect but when he died I understood. I had a big responsibility on my back. My mother was the only descendant of the Russian ad French mafias. As I am her only descendant I was in full control of the mafias. I also was given my uncles jewellery company which I figured out was just a weapons and hacking company in disguise. Don't get me wrong he did make beautiful jewelers but he also was the best hacker and weapon dealer out there and worked with many illegal businesses. Soon after my uncle died I felt that everything was given to me and I didn't earn anything. With a business degree I created a worldwide sensation. It was an exclusive coffee shop. To others it was just a coffee shop but on the inside almost every single person I hired was an assassin. You may wonder why I hired assassins. I made this company to kill illegal drug dealers, kidnappers, rapists etc. I myself cannot fight. I am pretty weak. I have no energy and if you touch me too hard I might break. Although if you hurt the people I love I will fight until I die. I had only taken one self defence class my uncle made me take so I could protect myself from "nasty f*ckers" as my uncle used to say. When it comes to weapons I know how to use them or how they work but I wasn't skilled with them. The only mechanism I was skilled with was a yo-yo. It was my simple toy my foster father had bought me. I used that as my weapon you could say. I could protect, injure and kill anybody with my trusty yo-yo. I was thirteen but I looked seven. I looked half my age and was 4 foot 6 inches. I hadn't hit puberty so I truly looked like a first-grader. I went to school just to get free wifi to handle my businesses. I had no friends except for 3 people. They weren't with me, I had only socialized with them for six months until they moved. To Italy I think. Their names were Alessandro and Alessandra Russo. They were about three and a half years older than me and were twins. They would protect me from anything and everything except my foster father which I never told them about. The other person was a boy. About 4 years old. I had met him about 3 months ago. We were pen-pals so we hadn't met physically but we connected online through a school task. I read him books and told him stories. It was fun. The few friends I have still are in contact with me and we chat online almost everyday.

6 hours later...

School was finally over. During school I had finished handling problems with the mafias and companies. I also contacted Sylvester to make sure everything was in order. Business was something I was amazing at, I had a brain for it. It was the only thing that I was proud of. As I was walking home I saw that there were police at my house. I quickly rushed to see what was happening and talked to one of the policemen.

"Ummm excuse me sir, may I please know what is happening here at my house." I asked sweet but sternly.

"Oh sweety well your foster father died of overdose today. You will be dealt with by a social worker for the time being." The police officer said with a sweet smile. I simply nodded and went to go get all my stuff and pack it in my bag. Should I feel happy or sad that he died. I ask myself. I ignore my thoughts and go do my work. I pack all my clothes in a large suitcase. I put all my gadgets for work in my back-pack and took my yo-yos with me. I also remember to take my blades with me. The baldes I use to cut myself reminding me how big of a failure I am. A tear falls from my eyes. I open the drawer in the room and grab an emerald ring that belonged to my mother. I headed outside the house where a sweet lady greeted me.

"Hello darling my name is Tara Lewis and I will be your social worker." She said and I nodded in acknowledgment.

"Umm so I have a question, will I be going into the foster system again." I ask kindly. She nods her head no.

"Well I have done a DNA test to see if there were any relatives to take you in and I found your biological father. I called him about an hour ago and he is willingly accepting you. Just before you ask any questions I would like to inform you, your biological father is still alive, you have ten older half brothers and a step-mother. You will be on a private jet tomorrow heading to Italy where your father will pick you up." She says sweetly.

"Okay thank you see you tomorrow." I say as I grab a cab and head to a hotel to rest or should I say prepare.

Author's Note:

This is the first chapter of my mafia book, Shadies. I hop you love it. If you haven't read my werewolf book, please go read that as well. Please, like, comment, read, vote, share and follow beanssssssssss!

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌