Chapter 4

^^^ Antonio's Wolf Pup ^^^

Esmerelda-Antoinette's POV:

We were in the living room. All the adults were sitting on the most comfortable looking sofa I have ever seen. Us kids were sitting on the ground all in a circle as I was taking all the gifts out of my bag.

"Sooooo first we have Antonio. Antonio the first gift I got you is a DNA activated light saber. It will only turn on when you hold it. It's made specially for you." I tell him.

"Ohhhh that's so coooool. Thank you, thank you thank you!" he says and jumps around.

"Wait I am not done yet. The second gift I got you is a wolf pup. You need to take care of him and love him." I told him and at this point he just lost his mind.

"Woah how did you know my favorite animal was a wolfffffff!" He squeals. He runs up to me and hugs me. I give him the biggest hug back. I hear from behind the adults cooing and smiling. Well that's a little embarrassing. The wolf starts barking up and down once it's released from its cage. It yips and runs to Antonio. I coo at the scene in front of me.

"Now next we have Alesandra. The first gift I got you is a gold knuckle punching thingie. It is pure gold and has diamond casing and designs with your nickname on it." I told her. I referred to it as her nickname or the family might know I know about their street fight scheme. Alessandra came up to me and hugged me. She also gave me a kiss on the temple.

"Thanks cutie I love the gift." She said in a soft voice.

"Oh I'm not done yet. I know you love astrology so I bought you a star. An actual one all the way up in space. I named it Allesandra Nova. You can see it through the telescope. It is a cold star so it's also blue, one of your favorite colors." I tell her and give her the certificate of her star. She carefully holds it in her hand. She pinches herself.

"Is this even real." She says. I laugh at her peculiar behavior. She hugs me once again.

"Finally Alessandro. I got you a samurai sword. It glows in the dark when you fight and also has your nickname embedded on it." I told him. He pulls me onto his lap and cradles me. I blush. He just sits there and hugs me. He kisses my cheek.

"Thanks, sis." He tells me and I giggle as my response.

"Also I got you another gift. I think this one will blow your mind." I tell him.

He playfully laughs at me.

"What else could you have gotten me that could be better than this sword." He asks me.

"Well close your eyes and you'll find out." He huffs playfully and closes his eyes. I pull out the PS5.

"Okay you can open your eyes now." I say as he opens his eyes. He sees the PS5 and grabs me in the biggest hug. He basically is squeezing the life out of me.

"My god. Where did you get this. This doesn't even come out until next week. Even I couldn't get a hold of the pre-orders as you got it even before that. How?" He starts exclaiming and I giggle as I give him his package. He just sits there admiring it in his hands.

"Well now that that's over what do we do?" I ask the twins.

"Oh well it's the perfect time to end your lovely gift sharing cause it's time for dinner." Orabella said. Just as we were about to get up we heard the doorbell ring. Alessandro went to open the door and greet the guests. Four people came in. Both of the couples looked as if they were in their 60's. The man in his 60's had striking blue eyes exactly like mine and fathers while the woman had caramel brown eyes. The second couple, the male had greenish eyes and the woman had brown eyes as well. The male looked very similar to Emmanuel. Now that I think about it Orabella was only 19 when she had the twins. Emmanuel would have been 29 years old. The age gap is insane. Anyway, it's still a legal relationship. I was brought out of my deep thoughts when I heard a gasp come from the couple who I assumed was my father's parents.

"Is that my youngest grandchild, son." The woman said in a deep italian accent.

"Si, mama." My father said. Suspicion confirmed.

"Oh my principessa." My grandfather said. I ran up to him and gave him a giant hug just like my father. He twirled me around and tickled me. I giggled and laughed enjoying the family moment.

"Give her to me now honey." My grandmother said and grabbed me. She gave me a hug.

"Hello honey aren't you cute. How old are you. What is your name." My grandfather asked.

"Oh I am Esmerelda-Antoinette Marie-Elene Svetlena Saint-Claire Mozorov Romano. I am 13 years old." "Aww you're awfully small for a 13 year old." Emmanuel's father said. That hurt me a bit. I am a little insecure of my slow growth but I won't let it take the best of me.

"I know. My current physical age is 7 years old but I am actually 13." I said smiling.

"Well let me introduce myself. I am Donatello Romano. I am 64 years old." He said with his shimmering blue eyes.

"I am Aurora Romano. I am 62 years old." She says looking at me softly.

"I am Enrique Russo. I am 63 years old. Emmanuel's father." His green eyes stare into mine.

"I am Estella Russo. I am 62 years old, Emmanuel's mother." The kind lady says to me. I smile at them.

"Come of family, I am hungry, let's go eat!" I exclaim and skip my way to the dining room.I hear chuckles behind me.

"Wait for me I am coming." Antonio exclaims and catches up to meet with his height advantage." There stood a large table under a beautiful chandelier. The table setting was beautiful reminding me of the settings of various balls. Emmanuel took his seat at the north head of the table. My father took his place at the south end of the table. The rest simultaneously took their seats. I waited until one seat was left so it didn't seem like I took another seat. I sat down on the last seat remaining. The table was a little high for me. My feet weren't even touching the ground. Antonio seems perfectly fine because his small height advantage worked for him perfectly. Here I was short and covered by the heavy duty table. How am I going to eat like this, I thought.

"Don't worry the maids are bringing a booster seat for you sister." Orabella told me. Oh goodie! A woman came back with a booster seat which I placed on the chair and sat back again. A bunch of plates came out which I assumed was the food. The room smelled heavenly. It smelled like the purest of italian food. I smelled pasta for sure. Perhaps white sauce. My most favorite. A dish was placed in front of me. I saw it had white pasta with shrimp. Yayyyy! This is amazing. There were other foods placed on the table which I admired to my eyes.

"Let's eat." Emmanuel announced and everybody started to dig in and talk. I took a few bites of my food. About five bites until I was full. My step-father wouldn't feed me often which resulted in my small appetite. I was extremely full.

"Darling, why are you not eating." Lorenzo asked me. I smiled at him sheepishly embarrassed to say the true reason so I lied. Lying is one of the skills I am best at. I am experienced over the years of practice.

"Oh I am just very full." I inform quietly.

"You didn't even eat half of it." Gio exclaimed. Oh boy how am I going to explain this...

Autor's Note:

She met the whole family. Yip yip! Next chapter is going to be rough. How will she explain her past living conditions. 

Here is a question I want to ask you all my Shadies: 

What is your favorite dish...? 

Please like, comment, read, share, vote and follow. 

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌