Chapter 17

^^^^ Alessandra's Fight Outfit ^^^^

Dante's POV:

Today was Alessandra and Alessandro's street fight competition. They both are the best when it comes to fighting. Alessandra is the best female and Alessandro the best male. They were truly meant for the rough, and mafia life. This is unlike my little Sorelina. Aah, she is just soo cute. Just an innocent little butterfly. I was surprised when she spoke Italian. The whole time she understood Italian, luckily we didn't say a word about our business even in Italian in front of her so we are all good. She could also speak mainly all the European languages, Russian, French, and English. Where would she have learned all of these languages? She also knew my brother Armani's best friend Alexander. The Don of the British Mafia. It didn't seem like she knew he was in the mafia, so no suspicions just surprised she knows a person despite the large age gap. In what circumstance will she ever meet men in their twenties I mean she is only thirteen and she looks seven so it doesn't add up. Eh, but She did meet us and we are all in our twenties. Eh, he is too innocent for this world and I am suspicious of her. I am laughing at myself now. Anyway, my brothers, my father, my mother, my older sister Orabella, The twin's dad, Victoria, Antonio literally everyone except Esme was here. We were waiting for the fight to begin. The new season of underground fighting was beginning. The twins were currently at the top and intended to keep it that way for the whole season. We were sitting in the front row in the crowd as we were all busy chatting waiting for the host of the game. The host of this year's season was Ezekial LeGrant. He was a legendary fighter before the 2000s. He is now retired but his fighting skills are mad killer. The host arrived as the whole crowd got quiet and listened to what Marcus had to say.

"Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome all of you to this year's Fight season" He screamed in his hood-like accent. The crowd barked like bulldogs. Being familiar with underground fights means knowing when to bark, applaud chant certain phrases, etc. Either you knew or you didn't. If you didn't know you would literally be seen as a giraffe amongst the zebras. An outcast. Even our little Antonio knew we started training him basic self-defense 6 months ago and he has already become familiar with how fights work and all. He will be an amazing Don after Lorenzo. I can already see it.

"Today is the initiation round as always. If you are usual in these streets you would know but I will explain it to all of them, rookies. So initiation is where there are two teams. Each one with 5 of our pro fighters from previous seasons and 5 others in each team that we will pick from the crowd. It is a chance for young fellow fighters to join the team and create a name. Before we start I urge you guys to head to the bidding counter and drop your votes on which newbie should fight as well as who you think might win. So I will now call out our 0 trained female fighters. In 10th place we have Spike. On the 9th we have Dark Angel. On the 8th we have Death Rose. On the 7th we have Winner. On the 6th we have Rampage Chick. On the 5th we have Fury. On the 4th we have Bloody Blade. In 3rd we have Sledgehammer. In 2nd we have Poisonous Princess and in 1st we have Killer." Killer was Alessandra of course. A gigantic applaud was heard when Alessandra came out.

"I will now introduce the 10 best trained male fighters. On the 10th we have Tiger. On the 9th we have Carnivorous. On the 8th we have a Train-wreck. On the 7th we have Black Heart. On the 6th we have Fighter. On the 5th we have Fire-Breather. On the 4th we have Death. On the 3rd we have Lethal. In 2nd we have Hammer and In 1st place we have Slaughterer." Slaughterer was obviously Alessandro. His name always cares about people who actually don't know his true personality. He is perfectly fit to be the next Don of the Sicilian Mafia. Our bond with the Sicilian Mafia is very strong. We used to be family friends but when our eldest sister married their Don we were family forever. Before we were a little skeptical of sending our oldest sister away. We were very protective of her but then it was fine because we realized she could handle herself. She has more than 20 years of experience. She is one of the most lethal assassins in the mafia world not to mention a very strong Donna.

"We will divide the groups now. All evens together and all odds together separate gender. Now we will now call the ten newest rookie fighters from the crowd. Here come our 10 newest male fighters." A line of 10 strong well built men came out of the backstage.

"We will now have our 10 newest female fighters reveal themselves." 10 strong females and different built women came out of the backstage area opposite the men.

"Once again rookies odd and even separate genders join the trained groups and prepare your walk to hell," Ezekiel announces and the crowd goes wild in applause. First up to go were the girls. They were all lined up on opposite sides of the arena. Even on the left, Odd on the right.

"Now ladies you know dog and bone right? I call a number one from each side and you fight. The one who wins stays in this year's fight season." He says plainly as if he's seen a million times. Probably has. He is the legendary fighter after all. The first two numbers were called. The 2 from the even side won and the 5 from the Odd side won. Third went Alessandra or Killer as we know her.

Alessandra's POV:

Number 1 was called and I ran to the middle. I was facing one of my very strong opponents, the original number 2 or the poisonous princess everybody knows her as. My last fight was with her where I won the seasonal match. She was a tough nut to crack but I did it and won. Here I was facing her again for a position in the season this year. I won't give her a chance this year, I am thinking of knocking her unconscious in less than 10 blows. Challenging but I can do it. I am the best female fighter there is in the Underground Realm. I was the third number to be called. As soon as I was at the center of the arena I threw my first blow. An uppercut to her jaw. She lost balance but recovered quickly. Very quickly. She aims at my left rib cage with a knuckle punch which I swiftly block with my forearm. I do a roundhouse kick which she misses by a heartbeat. I knew she wouldn't expect it so I did two roundhouse kicks in a row. I managed to blow her side and she lost balance and fell. She wasn't unconscious yet but it took her a while to get up. Before she could I gave her a strong front hook and put her in a chokehold. Somehow she managed to pull me under her and she straddled my waist. My hands were under her thighs. Dammit, she got me in a f*cking body hold. She continues to punch me. I already used up 8 of my determined 10 knockout moves I was going to use. Time to shine homies. I did a back tuck roll and successfully got her under me. I straddled her tightly. She ain't gonna budge. With all the power I could muster up I punched her straight in the face as she lay unconscious. A whistle blew telling me I had one. My black sports bra and black mini-shorts were sweaty and I was thirsty. Now that I marked my positions in this season easily I was free to do whatever. My brother was going next and I was sure he would win. He is the slaughterer. You should feel honored if he gave you an uppercut in the jaw. Ungrateful folk. I went backstage and met with Babygirl. Esmerelda. She was cheering me on backstage because our family was joining us today. If they saw her they would freak so I told her to stay backstage and watch it live from a distance. I am pretty sure the family hadn't spotted her luckily.  

Author's Note:

Enjoy the chapter my Shadies! Please like, comment, read, vote, share and follow beaners!

-SLIMSHADY OUT! ✌✌✌ 😎😎😎