Chapter 35

^^^^ Bugatti car that Esmerelda- Antoinette stopped and sat in ^^^^

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

I had a wonderfully pleasant surprise today. Giovanni, Francesco, and Emiliano took me shopping today. I loved shopping but I never really went with anybody. The boys weren't very interested in shopping, I could tell they only came because somebody probably made them. Either way, I was thankful that they came. Surprisingly Giovanni had planned a list of what we needed to buy. He seemed the most enthusiastic out of the three of them. I grabbed his hand.

"Okay where are we off to the first, brother," I said cheerfully. He looked down at me and smiled warmly. I could feel my other brothers' eyes on me. They were jealous that I was holding Givanni's hand and not theirs. To this, I snickered quietly.

"The first stop is at the Apple Store. We need to buy you some gadgets." He told me. To this, I frowned. Why do I need gadgets if I already have some...

"Why do I need gadgets. I already have my laptop..." I am confused.

"Oh, school starts for you tomorrow. You're going to 8th grade. It's a private school that asks for laptops and other gadgets. We are preparing you for tomorrow. Also, we are taking you shopping to buy you clothes for school." He said. I was in shock, to say the least. EW! I had to go to school. I already had a certified Business degree even if I skipped most of my general education of Primary and Middle School. My godfather was persistent in teaching me the art of business before letting me do primary and middle school. It paid off nicely as now I can run my businesses. Anyway, I still had to go to school. This meant unnecessary friendships, a lot of unnecessary people, annoying teachers, and big bad bullies. Shake my head to the fullest. I ain't going. I refuse to go even if it is for my 'EDUMACATION', I Don't need it. I was having an internal argument when I felt Francesco tap my forehead. I was brought out of thought.

"What is going on inside that innocent little head of yours?" He asked sweetly. I frowned at him.

"I don't wanna go to school. I don't need it." I huff and cross my arms. I probably look like a baby right now but I didn't care! Francesco leaned down in front of me and gave me a kiss on my head.

"Bambina. You have to go to school. You will learn a lot of new things, you will get to play sports and make a lot of friends. Plus there is no uniform if that makes you feel better..." He persuades me. My eyebrows cock-up at the sound of 'no uniform.' I start to grin.

"At Least there is not uniform. But I will only go if all of you buy matching outfits with me. This means shopping for us and the rest of the brothers, and for mama and papa. And for Antonio and Victoria. And for Alessandra and Alessandro. And for our older sister Orabella. Okay?" I say, getting excited about the fact that if they say 'yes, I would get to buy matching outfits for everybody.

"No. Hell to the No. I disagree with whatever comes out of that brat's mouth." I hear Emiliano's side voice. Wow, I guess he woke up on the wrong side of the bed...again... for the 7th time this week. I said. I could hear Giovanni and Francesco laughing. I looked up at the commotion and saw Emiliano glaring at me. Oh dear lord! I said that out loud again didn't. I am signing my death wish. Well, it was nice living for how many years I even lived. I sigh.

"Oh come on Emiliano. It's just a one-time thing. It's not like you will wear it every day." Giovanni tries to convince him. It takes him a full 2 minutes before he sighs. With that, I rest my case. I have won the battle. Emiliano and I will be wearing matching outfits soon.

"Alright fine. But I don't want to be seen out in public with any of you wearing that outfit." He seethes and walks to the Apple Store. Francesco and Giovanni roll their eyes at the same time. Such twins. I think. I grab their hands as I skip behind Emiliano to the Apple store.

3 hours later...

We had finished our very successful shopping spree. I had bought everybody one outfit that matched. Instead of all of us being matched I decided it would be a good idea to match in pairs. I bought myself an outfit that Giovanni, Francesco, and I would wear at the same time. One for Papa and I, One for mama and I. I also bought one for Vincenzo, Valentino and I as well as one for Alessandra, Alessandro and me. I bought it for Lorenzo and me, Emiliano and I, Matteo and I, Sergio and I, Armani and I, Dante and I. I also bought one for Antonio and me and Victoria and me. Finally, I had also bought one for Orabella and I even if I don't spend much time with her. I thought buying outfits in pairs would be so much more fun than buying just one outfit. It made the range of creativity even wider. I was very proud of the outfits I bought. I would later give them to each of my brothers when the time is right. Once I was done organizing all the outfits in separate sparkly baggies I decided I would go and see what Victoria, my sister in law was up to. I haven't spent much time with Victoria so I thought I would go spend some time with her. I walked halfway to her room. I peeked inside the room and saw she was getting ready to go somewhere. I looked closer. She was wearing an all-black and stunning leather jacket. She put a gun holster on herself and put some knives in her pocket. She took a black mask and wore it. I was about to go ask her what she was doing because it was suspicious having a model wear weapons on her body. I stopped myself as I saw Lorenzo come from a secluded part of the room in his business attire. He hugged her from the back and gave her a few neck kisses which were a little disgusting cause we all know boys have cooties. I shook my head side to side. I focused on the scene again and saw Lorenzo whisper something in her ear. I was good at lip reading and figured out that he said 'Be careful' to her. He went back to the secluded area in their room. Victoria nodded at Lorenzo with all her black attire on and opened the window. She hopped out of it and disappeared like a stealthy ninja. This is quite suspicious behavior... Why would Lorenzo allow her to go out in ninja attire? I must find out more. I snuck outside the house from the back door hopefully finding Victoria's tracks so I could follow her and find out more about the secrets of our family. Luckily no one had seen my head out. I took my yo-yo in my hand and fidgeted with it trying to spot Victoria. I squinted my eyes for a better look and saw a black range rover speeding off the road. The windows were opened and I saw blond hair that I could recognize from miles away. Victoria's glistening blond strands. I celebrated mentally. I silently opened the black gate as quickly as possible so I didn't lose sight of her car. I saw a nice sleek Bugatti pass and couldn't stop myself. I ran on the road and stopped in front of the car. The speeding Bugatti came to a halt. I took the driver's confusion as a wonderful opportunity to slide into his car. I sat in the front passenger seat as I saw a furious driver. I must reveal my charm so that he doesn't get mad. I make the cutest puppy dog eyes ever and pout. No one can resist this face. I spoke in the cutest voice I could ever make.

"Hewo, sir. I was just wondering if you liked car chases?" I say cutely. I could see his furious face turn into a soft one. He was falling for my cuteness overload.

"Yes, sweetheart I love car chases." He said with a smile. I smirked inwardly. I have chosen the right candidate even if it was the car that I truly needed.

"You see that black range rover speeding over there." I point to it. He takes a quick glimpse and looks "Yes." He says looking at me with warm eyes. I could almost see a smirk form on his face.

"Could we please chase it? Please don't ask why..." I say and I hear a sigh come from his lip as he smirks with an evil glint in his eyes.

"If a car chase is what you want. A car chase is what you will get..." He says in a dark voice and drives.

Author's Note:

Hello Shadies. Here is another update. many have asked me to get to the part where she reveals her identity. Guys and I have to say, I would love to fulfill your wish but I have planned this book in a way where I think you guys would enjoy it the most. The revealing of her identity will come first but I want her to figure out that her brothers are in the Mafia and that her older sister's (Orabella Romano Russo) family (Alessandra and Alessandro her son and daughter)  are in the Sicilian Mafia. Please bear with me I am trying to make this book as interesting as possible for you guys and I want to take it slow. Please, like, comment, read, share, vote, and follow. Bye Beans! 

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌