Chapter 33

^^^^ Esmerelda- Antoinette's outfit of the day^^^^

Isabella's POV:

We were all here sitting in the living room. We called the rest of my sons who were off trying to find Esmerelda. Turns out she butted into my husband and I's room when we were having a blissful time. Now she thinks her own father is a cannibal. Life is a total mess right now. My sweet Esmerelda was gone for 3 days in Sicily then tried to escape again by jumping out of a moving car and then beat up her father. She didn't actually injure him because her punches were a little soft. But I could see the rage and intention behind it for sure. 100%. The whole family was sitting in the living room while they all waited for me to decide Esmerelda's punishment. Yes, today I gave the punishments. People might think I go a little soft on the punishments but no. I am an angry mama when it comes to punishing my children for their ridiculous actions. It was currently 7:30 am in morning. Esmerelda was in her bed sleeping and would wake up any moment. We thought giving her sleep and punishing her actions the next day would be the wisest thing to do as we do not want to put our child under too much stress. I am a good mother that way. We were all patiently waiting in the living room when we heard soft little steps from the stairs. My head turned to the side sharply, seeing a well-dressed Esmerelda with dark circles under her eyes. She must have had a tough night. Lorenzo scared her to death and reminded her of her foster father. I have given Lorenzo his own punishment by taking away his large flat screen tv. He uses that in his free time and it has been installed in his room. Just because he is a big boy doesn't mean I don't become a mama bear to punish him properly. I took his flat screen tv for only a day. Hopefully, that will remind him that he must act with care with his little sister.

"Good Morning Esmerelda, how are you feeling?" I say in a stern voice. I could see her tense. She must have realized my tone was awfully scary and strict.

"I'm a fine mama. I mean Isabella." She corrects herself. My heart always warms when she calls me mama. Even if she is not my child I consider her one. I have always wanted a little girl but they have always been boys. I am not complaining but a girl once in a while would have been nice so I could teach her makeup, and play dress up. Esmerelda is only 13, she is underdeveloped and has a body of a 7-year-old so I haven't missed much. Maybe I might take her shopping after her punishment. Who knows. Maybe the evil mama might turn into a kind mama.

"Come sit Esme, I have a few punishments regarding your actions these past few days that I would like to tell you." I put my evil face on. She looks down and sadly nods as she sits down on the sofa. All of my sons and husband are staring at the scene that is taking place in front of them.

"Can you tell me what you did wrong, Esmerelda?" I ask her strictly. She looks up at me shakily.

"Umm, I left the house without telling anybody for 3 days. I jumped out of- a- moving car and um that is it." She tells me. No, that is not Esmerelda.

"Are you sure? Lorenzo did tell me about how you rolled your eyes in the car disrespecting him. On top of that, you hit father. Adding on to the rest you didn't do your last time punishments of running laps. You also took off the necklace Emiliano gave you. You have done a lot of things, Esmerelda. Not very good things." I say scarily, making her look back down.

"So I will be giving you punishments for your actions and I want them done by next week. Capire?" (Understand?) I ask her.

"Yes, mama. I mean Isabella." She says and my heart warms again.

"You will be working out with Victoria and me instead of doing laps every morning. It will be much more tiring trust me. I am also confiscating your electronics for 2 days and finally, you will help the maids wash the dishes for dinner tonight. You will also apologize to each one of your brothers. Am I clear?" I say. She nods.

"Words Esmerelda." I corrected her silence.

"Yes. I understand." She replies and I give her a nod as a confirmation. Hopefully, she will understand that next time if she runs away her punishments will be far more severe.

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

I go to each one of my brothers who are sitting on the couch and apologize to them. I go to Lorenzo first and hug him.

" I am sorry Lorenzo." He returns the hug and kisses me on my forehead. I do the same thing for the rest of my brothers. My heart suddenly feels much less heavy. I feel happier. After the said punishment session I had, we all went to have breakfast. Now is the time I will be discussing a few things with my family. I was about to ask a question as everybody was seated but Francesco beat me to it.

"So Bambina. How do you know Alexander and Ryder-Blake as well as that other guy? Sylvester." Francesco asks me. I gulp a bite of my honey pancakes down.

"Well, Sylvester was my godfather's best friend. I used to meet him often. When my god-father died Sylvester came to meet me many times. He also brought along a few of his own friends who were Alexander and Ryder-Blake. I have known them for about 2 to 3 years now. They are like my very good friends." I say. My lying skills were kind of insane not going to lie. Francesco seemed to take my response. I sighed in relief.

"So I was wondering how you know so much about weapons. You are only thirteen. I mean care to explain." Giovanni asked me next. I took another bite of my pancake.

"Yeah well, when I was with Alexander, Sylvester, and Ryder-Blake they used to teach me a lot about weapons when they went to shooting ranges, hunting, or fighting. It was pretty cool. I used to just sit and watch. I guess I picked up on a few things by just watching." I shrug and continue to eat my delicious pancakes. Giovanni also seems to be satisfied with my answer so I let out a pleasant sight.

"Now I must ask you guys a question. May I proceed?" I say aloud.

"Yes you can," Lorenzo says and I nod to him.

"Now I must ask you, father. Why were you acting like a cannibal? I didn't think you would be like that. How dare you try to eat mama. I mean Isabella." I am concerned.

"How do I explain this bambina. I didn't like eating here. I mean I was but... Oh you are too young to understand Tesoro." My father says to me. I glare at him.

"I am not too young. I am thirteen. A teenager. You just don't want to explain it to me." I say crossing my hands in front of my chest. I hear my father sigh.

"Look Bambina. It is not that I don't want to explain, it's just that you haven't learned it yet. Let me tell you I didn't hurt Isabella Tesoro. Ask her." My father told me. That is lying at its finest.

"Mama, I mean Isabella, did he hurt you? Be honest." I ask her knowing she would give me the answer I want.

"No, he didn't, Esmerelda. It didn't hurt, I am perfectly fine. You will learn all these things later." Isabella said. I roll my eyes.

"Then why were you making those faces as if you were in pain," I ask her. She sighs.

"Those weren't painful expressions. They were good expressions. It means I was happy." She said. I started to understand what she meant.

"So if you were happy that means you like my father eating you. So if you like it does that mean can someone eat me too. I want to feel happy like you." I ask and that is when all hell broke loose.

Author's Note:

Surprise Shadies!!! Triple Update, I think I'm on a roll today. Please like, comment, read, vote, share and follow beans! 

-SLIMSHADY OUT 😎😎😎✌✌✌