Chapter 9

^^^^ Dessert Platter Esmerelda- Antoinette bought from the Royal Crown Café ^^^^

Emiliano's POV:

As Esmerelda was leaving to her Tea Party or whatever I put a tracker on her. We had a Mafia meeting today and figured out that our enemy, the Irish Mafia, was keeping tabs on us. Somehow they figured out that we had a little sister. They already knew that Orabella existed and I would assume they would target her since she is the Italian Mafia- Princess, and the Mafia- Queen or Donna of the Sicilian Mafia. Emmanuel is the Don of the Sicilian Mafia. Orabella knows how to take care of herself, she is a trained assassin, and street fighter. She also has Emmanuel's overprotectiveness to keep her safe just in case. Emmanuel would die before letting anything happen to his Orabella, as he would say. Esme is who I am worried about. I have a very cold demeanor, and show dislike towards everybody who I don't know. I am also diagnosed with bipolar disorder, I have gotten slightly better through the years but I am still coping with it. I put a tracker on her not only for her safety but in case she may be lying about where she was going. It is always important to have eyes everywhere. Some may think this is invasion of privacy but this is protection in the Mafia world. I was currently on my laptop with Giovanni beside me. We were looking at where Esme was going and sent a car with body-guards to follow her. Esme is just a kid so I am 100% sure she will just do her job and come back without suspecting anything. She probably doesn't even know she is wearing a necklace with a tracker on it. On the laptop we saw that she arrived at her destination which was an hour away. The café was called Royal Crown. Royal Crown was a popular café for the rich people, this meant billionaires, mafia men, assassins etc. It was also a popular place for little girls to hold their cute little tea parties. She was telling the truth.

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

I was currently at the Royal Crown Café. On my way here I saw a car that would follow us every now and then. It was currently parked across the street. I am assuming my brothers and father sent this man as his demeanor showed a more protective behavior like a body guard instead of a threatening assassin. I went to the VIP lounge of the café. Sound proof walls, and exquisite lighting surrounded me. I went to the seating area and saw a man in his 30's sitting in a suit. He had light brown hair and grey eyes. I walk in my tiny self to the table. The chairs are a tad bit high for me so I couldn't get on them. I walk to his side of the table. He seems to be occupied by his phone, texting somebody. I tap his legs. His eyes leave his phone as he looks down to me. His eyes show no emotion. His face is hard and his jaw tightens.

"What are you doing in the VIP lounge little girl." He says. I mentally laugh at his assumptions about me.

"Are you the Don of the British Mafia?" I ask.

"Yes child. Now how do you know that?" he asks.

"Well I am the Don of the French and Russian Mafia. I will be representing my French Mafia today." I tell him and recognition flashes in his eyes.

"Well I won't be judging and asking you questions on why a small girl like you has become the leader of the Mafia. I am not that type of man. Anybody could be a Mafia leader." He says. I smile at  his honest behavior. Most people would laugh at my face if I told them my position.

"Okay so let's get started. Firstly Can you pick me up and put me on the other side of the table because it is a little too high for me to get on." I ask politely with a smile. He just chuckles. He gets up from his seat and picks my small four foot six, figures and places me on the chair.

"Thank you very much Don." I call him with respect.

"My name is Alexander Kingston but just call me Alexander..." He continues indicating my name.

"Oh, my name is actually Esmerelda-Antoinette Marie-Elene Svetlana Saint-Claire Morozov Romano but just call me either one of the names in my full name." I tell him. He can choose what he wants to call me, there are many different options...

"Well I will call you Marlene, a mixture of your middle name, Marie-Elene." He says. Well that's a first.

"Okay so we should be moving on and discussing how we can stop the Irish Mafia." I say.

"Ah yes the Irish Mafia have taken a big lot of my weaponry shipments this time. 10 out of 100 creates that arrive every day." He says.

"Well that is 10% of profit loss. For me I figured out he was starting small then going big. 3 of my crates suddenly disappeared out of 500 that I owned." I point out.

"The Irish mafia always starts small then attacks big. They are at a loss and need money. They don't have the money so they still. Filthy cheater they are." I see him restraining from cursing out. I am thankful for this. I would like to keep my innocent ears.

"I say we increase security." He continues.

"Yes, well increasing security is a good idea but we will be at a defense position then and he will know that we know. Instead we go attack. Let's increase our security but bomb their shipments. The Irish Mafia is now receiving most of their revenues from drug dealing. We bomb their drug shipments. It will be good for all the people who use the drugs for them to stop and it will destroy their revenue all at the same time." I propose.

"You are smart Marlene." He smirks.

"You know that coffee branch called Koko Krystals?" I ask hoping he knows my coffee shop. I do have a branch in England.

"Yes it is very popular for the rich society in England." he answers.

"Yes well I own that coffee company. I am only telling you this so let's keep it confidential. It is actually a front business, it is actually a company hosting the best assassins and hackers to stop crimes. I suggest we send assassins to do the job instead of the mafia soldiers. It will keep a low profile." I say.

"Good. I have a few assassins' under my name we could form a collaborated mission. We can form an alliance while we are at it." He suggests. He takes out the World Known Mafia forms that record alliances. When you sign this paper you are officially in an alliance together.

"Okay just tell me where to sign." I ask. He flips the page and points out where I have to sign. I do a simple signature and give it to him. He signs the paper as well.

"Well our business here is done. Nice work with you ally." He says and leaves from his seat. I sit there. I wait for about 20 more minutes after he is gone so the body guards don't get suspicious. In those twenty minutes, I ordered a whole dessert platter to go from the café for my family. Once my order is complete I pay with my black premium card and head back to my limousine which is still waiting for me in the VIP parking. I sit in the car and tell the driver to head back home. Today was one productive day. 

Author's Note:

Hope you love the Chapter my little Shadies! Please like, comment, read, share, vote and follow beans!

-SLIMSHADY OUT! ✌✌✌😎😎😎