Chapter 20

^^^^ Picture of Pillow Fight ^^^^

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

I woke up and saw it was 2 pm. I had an amazing nap. I was on my bed, I guess Lorenzo brought me back to my bed. In about an hour I was going to have a session with Isabella. My step-mother. Oh, I am scared. Like how weird is it to tell someone your not so close to about all your deepest darkest secrets? My family knows about the abuse and all but my other secrets. No one knows. I decided to freshen up, you know the face wash, mouthwash. After that, I had 45 minutes of free time left so why not finish more work. All I do is work. I am so boring. Shake my head. I take my laptop out of my bag. Then I remember. I still haven't bought myself a new personal phone yet. Oh Jeez, I should do that later. My friends are probably texting me. Yes, I did have friends. Correction. I do have some friends. There were a few emails I had to answer from the company. For example, some of my clients want to buy the newest IT security program my hackers and I have come up with so I need to schedule appointments for that. There was also another mail I received from Ryder-Blake Ashford forwarded to me by Sylvester. Where have I heard that name before? He isn't a client. Then it hit me. He is the Don of the American Mafia. Why did he message me! I open the mail and read it.

Hello, Don of the Russian and French Mafia,

It has come to my attention that you and the British Don Alexander Kingston have conquered the Irish Mafia and are now in possession of it. I have some issues previously from the Irish Mafia that I would like to address with both of the Dons in a meeting. I have overheard that both of you have been stationed in Italy, specifically in Rome. By tomorrow I will be arriving in Rome and would like it if both of you could attend a meeting at Bistro VaticanoValerio at 8 pm for a comfortable dinner.

Regards

Ryder-Blake Ashford, Don of the American Mafia

Okay so tomorrow, a meeting with the American Mafia. Nobody other than Alexander really knows who I really am, they think Sylvester is the Don, not the Consigliere. I should check with Sylvester if I have anything booked for tomorrow. I have kept Sylvester on speed dial. The phone rings and I hear Sylvester pick up.

"Hello Antoinette, how can I help you." He says in his deep voice that I could recognize anywhere.

"Oh I received the mail you forwarded to me from the American Mafia. So should I attend or should I not parce que je ne sais pas." (Because I don't know) I am a little confused. When I am confused or angry my french comes out very fast.

"I think you should attend. Maybe you can propose an alliance. Then he won't proclaim any sort of war on you even if you have the Irish Mafia in your hands." He tells me. That is a good idea.

"Mais comment sait-il que Alexander et moi avons la possession du Mafia d'Irlande?" (But how does one know that Alexander and I have possession of the Irish Mafia?) I ask.

"You know he is in the Mafia. He will always have tabs over his enemy the Irish Mafia. He probably did some surveillance and research and figured out that we had the Irish Mafia. It is normal in this business line, mon petit elephant." (my little elephant) He says the last part cutely.

"Did you just call me un petit éléphant. Hahaha mais t'avais vraiment rien d'autre a dire." (Hahahahah you really had nothing else to say.) I ask laughing a little bit.

"Anyway I will go to the restaurant tomorrow, could you like to come here with me. I don't want anyone other than Alexander just yet to know who I really am." I ask and say.

"Euuh sure I will meet you at the restaurant tomorrow. Lately, I have been getting a lot closer to the consigliere de Mafia d'Angleterre. He will be checking up on things while I am with you. He won't change or handle anything but notify us when he senses a problem. He has been a very trusted friend of mine for about 15 years." He tells me.

"Oui sava avec moi. Just make sure he doesn't cause any problem." I say in a mixture of English and french. (Yeah that is fine with me)

"Okay, donc à demain." He confirms. (Okay so see you tomorrow)

"Oui a demain" I respond with a confirmation.

The phone call didn't take too long so I decided why not hang out with one of my brothers for the 20 minutes I have left. I skip and prance down the stairs. Some of my brothers were working on their laptops in different parts of their rooms. I didn't see Lorenzo, he was probably in his office. My dad as well. Victoria was gone for a photo shoot. I didn't see Dante, Emiliano, Giovanni, or Francesco. Where could they have gone? I saw Sergio sitting on the couch looking at his phone. I have found my target. I quietly go behind him. I am about to scare him but suddenly he turns around and screams in my face. I get scared and fall on my butt. I start tearing up. Pretend tearing up of course. I create fake tears and ball my eyes out. Sergio's face goes from laughing to worrying.

"Are you okay Bambina I didn't mean to?" He comes and crouches beside me. He caresses my face and picks me up. When he picks me up I blow a raspberry on his neck. I jump out of his arms and start laughing hysterically. I touch his bare, toned belly.

"Tag your it." I start laughing. I am running as fast as I can but because of my laughing, I go much slower than I should be.

"You're going to get it princess and he runs after me." I pick up my pace but fall down because of thinking how funny this situation is. I continue to giggle. He picks me up and starts tickling me.

"Sto---oooop Giiiiiiii Oooooo." I start tearing up from how much I am laughing.

"What is going on here." I hear Lorenzo say from the stairs. Matteo, Armani, Vincenzo, Valentino, My father are staring at us with amusement in their eyes. Sergio continues to tickle me.

"Say I am the best brother in this world, Tesoro, then the tickle monster will let you free," Sergio says fake-threateningly.

"Ok-ay I wi-ill. Sergio is the best brother ever." I say and he puts me down on both my feet. I ran up to my father and jumped on him. He catches me easily.

"Papa, save me from the tickle monster," I say panting, tired with how much I laughed.

"Yes, I will protect you. Suddenly all the brothers except Lorenzo started throwing pillows at each other with me on my father's back. I was cheering him on and screaming like a crazy woman. We were fake-fighting. I would tell Papa and Matteo were tied. I didn't know who was fighting better.

"What is all of this." I heard a surprised, angry, amused voice say loudly which turned all our heads.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoy the chapter. Thank you for all your reads. I ranked #1 in the Littlesister category. Please like, comment, read, vote, share and follow beanies!

-SLIMSHADY OUT! ✌✌✌😎😎😎