Chapter 27

^^^^Picture of Ryder-Blake Ashford's Tattooed Arms^^^^

Esmerelda Antoinette's POV:

After the whole dilemma about the Italian Mafia and the law firm, I asked my hackers to look more into it. Since Legge Del Sangue is a big company they have a very protected security system so I have set up my best hackers including Joaquin and Ekon's girlfriend. I was currently at the restaurant 'Gusto Squisito.' One of the most well-known restaurants and most expensive restaurants in Sicily. I was seated in the private room that Apinya booked for me. It was currently 6:29 pm. If I have calculated correctly then they would be arriving right about now. I heard the door open and a server dressed in all black holding the door for Alexander, Sylvester, and a tall man of African origin with a lot of tattoos, whom I assumed to be Ryder-Blake. The server pulled the seats out for each person and went to get the menus. I stood up and greeted all of them. I gave a 'bisoux' a kiss on the cheek to Sylvester first, then Alexander. I wasn't sure if Ryder-Blake would accept my 'bisoux' so I ignored him but a large strong arm grabbed me. I stood in front of his tall frame. He picked me up with one arm as if I weighed nothing. I was face to face with him, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he placed me back down. His cold, hard gaze burned harder than bullets in my skin. I wasn't nervous, just disturbed. I ignored the feeling in my gut and sat down beside Sylvester. I was the first to break the silence.

"Good evening Alexander, Consigliere, and Ryder Blake," I said politely.

"Yes good evening Don Alexander, Don Ryder-Blake, Don Esmerelda- Antoinette," Sylvester repeats after me. He did NOT just call me 'Don' in front of the people. Oh my Gosh! Doesn't he know I don't like being called that? I kindly shoved him in the side which he ignored. I inwardly rolled my eyes.

"So straight to the point. I am here to discuss the Irish Mafia. I have recently discovered that Don't Esmerelda- Antoinette and Don Alexander with the help of Consigliere Sylvester have conquered it and killed its Don. The Irish Mafia and I have been enemies for quite some time. He has killed a lot of my men and taken all of my tech shipments. I want them back or even better I want a part of the Irish mafia. A little birdie told me Alexander and Esme are sharing." Ryder-Blake immediately announced. The server came in and asked us all the food which gave us a little break from our discussion. I ordered a classic alfredo pasta. Simple and tasty. Ryder-Blake ordered like this giant stake. Alexander ordered I think lobster and Sylvester ordered this full roasted chicken dish. The server left and we went back to our conversation.

"Look sir I must ask you, Alexander and I were the ones who conquered the Irish Mafia. We will give you back the small supply. It was off I think 5 crates. I can give that and then we can be on our way. You didn't even contribute to the conquest and to be honest, what can you give us really. We have it all and whatever we don't have we can get from the Irish Mafia." I stated simply. I didn't raise my voice and usually never do. I have learned to keep my cool.

"Sugarplum. I am the Don of the American Mafia. I have the strongest mafia in the world. I am the strongest person in this world. You obviously need my skills." He says cockily. So much for down-to-earth people. He is so full of himself. I saw on the side Sylvester burst out laughing. Like hysterically. So did Alexander. I know for a fact that I didn't say whatever I said out loud. Mr. Ryder-Blake's smile had disappeared and he was wearing a confused expression.

"Don Ryder-Blake. I don't want to oppose you or come as aggressive but you don't have the strongest mafia. Maybe in America, you do. But there is one person who has much more power than you." Sylvester says. I was now very confused. Who is this powerful person? I must meet them.

"Who is it?" Ryder-Blake asks. Alexander and Sylvester's eyes both shift to me.

"Esmerelda- Antoinette," Alexander says. I widened my eyes in shock. They go back to normal. I almost forgot I had quite a lot of power worldwide. I giggle to myself.

"Her? Isn't Sylvester the Don? Isn't He like the Don of the French Mafia which is basically as strong as my Mafia?" Ryder-Blake asks confused.

"No, she is the owner of the Koko Krystalz branch that you bought your coffee from this morning. She is the Don of the Russian and French mafia. Co-Don of the Irish Mafia and owner of the Diamonds and Co- would you like me to continue?" Sylvester says. Alexander smirks as well. We weren't trying to create any conflict but boundaries need to be set.

"Oh. Well then. My apologies Esmerelda- Antoinette. Now I would kindly request permission to be a part of the Irish Mafia owners." He asks kindly. I mean he would be quite an asset to the team. The American Mafia is one of the strongest in the world. Their software/ hacking team is quite professional. I am pretty sure some of the people participating in the illegal jobs of the American Mafia work legally at my IT and Weapons Company.

"Alexander, what do you think?" I ask. It is important to ask the Co-owner of course. Decisions are made together.

"Well to be honest we have what we need for this Mafia. I would in these situations just give him his Gadget shipments but I was thinking about his Mafia potential. The American Mafia is pretty strong, not going to lie. They have very good IT security. I was thinking maybe you don't have to be an owner but Ryder-Blake can take part in our IT protection advantages we can earn from the Irish Mafia. It would be a win-win situation for all parties." Alexander expertly comments. Alexander is such a good partner in crime. I wouldn't replace him for anyone.

"I agree with Alexander actually. The American Mafia could come in handy in this situation. We can also propose an alliance between all three of us. It would make things more full-proof. Three of the strongest Mafias working together. No one can stop us." My Consigliere adds. Sylvester is quite a smart human being.

"I am fine with it if you guys are. I am okay with earning the IT profits of the Irish Mafia without being an owner. An alliance is something I can agree to as well. If you have the files ready we can do it now if you would like." Mr. Ryder-Blake says.
"Actually I don't have the docu-" Sylvester says but I interrupt him politely.

"Here are the documents for the alliance. Here is a pen as well. Sign at the bottom as usual. Mr. Kingston and Mr. Ashford?" I say. I see Sylvester giving me a thumbs up for my pre-thinking. I smile at him as a response. During our discussion, we didn't even realize but we had all finished our dinner and it was 8:30 pm. Time passes quickly. Mr. Kinston and Mr. Ashford sign the papers at the designated spots. I give the papers to Sylvestster which he accepts and will put in his office for safe-keeping.

"Anyway it is late but it has been a while since we Mafia Leaders have had a fun time. I suggest we go out for some Gelato and head to the beach at night." Alexander suggests. I grin completely agreeing. Sylvester and Ryder-Blake agree as well. I see Mr.Ryder Blake Ashford about to take his wallet and pay but I stop him.

"Oh no Mr. Asheford. You don't need to pay. I pre-paid already. It is my treat." I smile and say. He was surprised by my actions. He quickly covers his expressions.

"This is the first time I have let a girl pay." He says and shakes his head to himself.

"Over here please consider me as another co-worker. I'm not that special." I say.

"Oh no I already consider you as my little sister after finding out you are Armani's little sister," Alexander says. I grin.

"Wait Armani as in Lorenzo's younger brother. If so he is my best friend which makes you basically my little sister." I grin and nod confirming his suspicions. We all smile and head out to the beach and to eat some Gelato. Such a wonderful night we were going to have. 

Author's Note:

Hello, My Shadies. I apologize for the late chapter. I was busy travelling and with school stuff. I will now be updating more frequently. Please like, comment, read, vote, share and follow beans! 

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌