Chapter 2

^^^^ Esmerelda-Antoinette's traveling outfit^^^^

I wake up with sweat covering my forehead. My breathing is harsh. I get up and head to the bathroom. I wash my face and from my bag, I grab a blade. I take the blade and draw lines on my wrists. The feeling of the blade makes me feel alive. The blood oozes out into the sink and I feel calm once again. I deserve each and every scar. I am a disappointment. I killed my own mother. My foster father's voice keeps reminding me. Tears fell down my face. I yet again wash my face and bloody hands and go out to pick out my traveling outfit. I thought a lot yesterday about the situation I was put in and have made a decision. My flight was going to be tonight. I decided I would fly early and escape the terror of a new family. To be honest I don't want to meet my family. What if they hurt me. My outfit was going to be comfy yet cute today. I took out my jeans and a cute sweater and went to take a shower. The warm water hit my skin as I relaxed in the steam. I rubbed the hotel soap on my body and cleaned myself from all the blood, sweat, and tears. Hahahaha. I smile at myself for making my unconscious BTS pun. Yes I am a BTS and Kpop fan. I wrapped the fluffy white towel around me and wore my outfit for the day. I opened my laptop and saw many business emails which I tended to quickly. I then proceeded to book my first-class ticket to Italy. Yesterday I had a chat with Alessandro and asked if I could come over and he completely agreed. I also messaged my pen-pal who was also in Italy. I asked if we could meet up and he agreed. He said that he was going to go over to his cousin's house and to meet him there which I agreed to as well. Coincidently Figured out that both the addresses of Alessandro and Antonio my pen pal were the same. They were cousins. I realized that I would have to buy each of them gifts. I decided I would go shopping and then get ready to leave for my flight.

1 hour later...

I came back to my hotel room with all my presents prepared. For Alessandro, I had gotten him the PS5 the whole set and then I got him a samurai sword that is made of glow and the dark covering which means his samurai sword will glow in the dark. It also has his street-fighting name engraved in it and is as sharp as any weapon in existence. It is a product that I have been working on in Diamonds and Co. For Alessandra, I bought her a star and named it after her. It could be seen through a telescope. Alessandra loved astrology so I thought it would be the perfect gift. I also bought her gold knuckle punching thingies. It was pure gold and had her street-fighting name written in diamonds. I got Antonio a DNA lightsaber. This meant that only when Antonio held the lightsaber it would open and glow. He was a major Star Wars fan. The weapon was actually real and it can hurt someone when used correctly. I also bought him a wolf pup. The pup was black with cute white socks. I had packed all my gifts and put the pup in a cage. I took a cab to the airport. After going through checking and boarding I sat in my business class seat. I took my sim card and removed it from my phone to avoid tracking in case the social workers tried catching me. It was a cute little trick Alessandro taught me. I waited for the flight to take off and slept attentively.

9 hours later...

I boarded off the plane and got my luggage. The Italian airport was quite nice. I kind of enjoyed it not going to lie. It was quite beautiful and everybody was speaking Italian. I checked my phone for any new messages and saw a message from Alessandro and Alessandra.

We're having a sophisticated Dinner with another family. Wear something nice. - Alle Boi

Yeah, You're going to meet our parents today xxx. - Sandra B*tch

Okay! *heart emoji* - Baby

Well, at least they warned me before I arrived at the house. I took a nice outfit out of my bag and headed to the bathrooms to wear it. I wore a cute skirt and cardigan combo with a nice shirt inside. I also wore some cute shoes and sunglasses. I wore my classic "rose" perfume and headed outside. I called a premium cab and gave the man the address. I spoke Italian as my uncle made me learn it. I actually know many languages, when born in a business family languages are important. I speak Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, and English. I wore my air pods and started humming to "DNA" by BTS. Once we arrived I took a look at the large mansion in front of me. I admired its beauty while heading in. The guards let me pass, I guess Alessandro already informed me of my arrival. One of the guards escorted me to their house. I nodded to tell him to leave and held my bag full of presents with me. I put my sophisticated mod on and clicked on the doorbell...

Alberto Romano's POV:

"Sorry sir but I regret to inform you that your daughter has fled." The woman said to me with remorse. I slammed the phone away and punched the table. My little Bambina ran away. My phone rang and I saw it was my good friend, the Don of the Sicilian.

"Hello we are still on for dinner aren't we Toto," Emmanuel said.

"Ah yes we will be arriving in thirty minutes," I say and head downstairs.

"Boys come on, it's time to go to Russo's," I yelled and slowly all my ten sons came down stairs all dressed in suits. My ten sons are Lorenzo, Matteo, Emiliano, Giovanni, Francesco, Armani, Dante, Valentino, Vincenzo and Sergio.

"Come on father." Lorenzo my eldest says. Each one of my son's take their own cars as we zoom through the streets heading to Russo's. 

Author's Note:

My second chapter has been uploaded Shadies, I hope you love it. Please like, comment, read, vote, share and follow.

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌