Chapter 55

^^^^ Picture of the necklace Lorenzo gave Esmerelda- Antoinette ^^^^

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

I got my first valuable piece of information. The Italian Mafia and the disgusting Legge del Sangue were indeed connected. However, I had a gut feeling that maybe the Italian Mafia didn't actually know the true colors of the Legge del Sangue. The Mafia is a place of terror and crime but I know my brothers would never go so far as to allow serial killers, tax fraud, and blackmailers to kill innocent people of Italia. That is simply too absurd to believe. I may be wrong since nowadays I contemplate whether or not I actually know my family. I know that the Sicilian Mafia is not involved because Legge del Sangue's jurisdiction is only on the Italian peninsula, not the island. Who else do I know that has connections with the law other than my family. Like a volleyball spiked to your face the answer popped up in my brain. Kayden! Somehow he knew that my brothers were in the Italian Mafia well before me but my family is smarter than that. They won't let any information get leaked. Unless Legge del Sangue the organization hiding the Italian Mafia sh*t leaked it to Kayden. Now that I think about it, Kayden has gone MIA for the past 6 months. Why would he do that if he had something to hide. A rich person like him would probably go to the Mafia Coronation as well. The answer is Kayden. All I have to do is send my hackers a name and they will do the rest. Hopefully, this name will help Apinya and the rest of the hackers on the job to finish Legge del Sangue. I took my work phone and sent Sylvester and Apinya the name. After the message was delivered I simply had to wait. Now that this hunch was partially resolved I could relax a little bit. Not too much though because whether it haunts me or not I have to find Burkley. His little gang has become a threat to bother the Italians and Sicilians and when there is a genuine evil threat, my Mafia stops it. Only for good purposes, however. I don't kill innocents for no reason, I don't do trafficking nor do I accept drug dealing. I only fix up the problems. Enough of thinking for my small brain. Let me relax. I got off of my bed and headed downstairs. I must say I am a little nervous every time I'm in front of my family. I don't know why but I feel like they're always burning glares at me or disappointed in me. Whether I like it or not I am still human and I guess it might be a teeny bit normal to feel all these feelings. I reached the main hall and decided to get myself some orange juice. I opened the fridge. Got a jug of orange juice. Took a glass, poured it, and drank it. How refreshing. I continue gulping down the juice until Sergio has a full make-out session with this girl on the couch. This made me choke out my orange juice from my nostrils. Boy was that nasty. I started coughing and finally got Sergio's attention. Sergio finally got out of his trance.

"Oh f*ck, Oh sh*t! Esme!" He said pushing the brown-haired girl off of him. The brunette screeched due to the impact of falling. I laughed, slightly horrified by the situation. 6 months with the Royals has truly matured me but that does not mean I want to see this nasty sh*t.

"You broke my heels!" The girl started throwing a tantrum. I rolled my eyes. What a baby!

"So Sergio. Looks like I got some nasty dirt on you eh!" I say with a smirk. Sergio looked horrified.

"I swear to god don't you dare tell anyone or I'll cut up your clothes!" He says threateningly. Not my clothes. Anything but my fashion. I wiped away my smirk and put on an angelic face.

"Ok, Sergio. I promise I won't say a thing." I say imitating a zip over my mouth. I quickly skipped my way away from Sergio hoping he would take the brunette somewhere other than our family home. I was having a pretty boring relaxing day so far so I figured I needed some friends. I dialed Alessandra and Alessandro's number hoping they would pick up and have some fun with me. Sadly they didn't pick up which was a bummer so I decided to call the Royals. I phoned Kai and he immediately picked up.