Chapter 57

^^^^ Picture of the Esmerelda- Antoinette's bandages^^^^

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

"Fratello, LORENZO!!!" Emiliano walked inside our mansion while dragging me behind him. The dragging didn't hurt but it was f*cking is annoying.

"Will you f*cking stop. You're a big baby right now Emiliano." I tell him I'm annoyed by his utterly foolish behavior. Lorenzo storms downstairs followed by my dad.

"What do you want, Emiliano?" Lorenzo asks coldly. He looks at Emiliano's hand on my arm. He also proceeds to scan my body as they look over the fresh bloody gashes and scratches due to the tragic fall.

"What happened to Esne!" Lorenzo yells dominatingly which scares the living sh*t out of me. I was not prepared for that obnoxiously loud and dark voice.

"I caught our sister at the skating park with those pesky boys from the ball." He says as if he has accomplished something great. What a f*cking liar. He didn't even say the whole story.

"Stop f*cking lying Emiliano and get your disgusting hands off of me," I say pushing his hand away from me. He looks at me and scowls.

"Okay and. I asked you why she looks the way she does right now." Lorenzo presses his question.

"Aren't you going to yell at her? She went without your permission and was hanging out with boys." Emiliano exclaims. I roll my eyes. Lorenzo clears his throat.

"No, I am not going to yell at her. She came to me before we left and asked for permission like I had asked her to. We have decided to mend the rules a little bit and give Esmerelda a little freedom. She can hang out with the boys only if they remain friends. I have given her permission to tell me what happened." Lorenzo says angrily. Emiliano huffs.

"Nothing happened alright. Esme was skating and she fell by herself." Emiliano lies. What the f*ck.

"Stop f*cking lying Emiliano." I shove him which doesn't affect him but whatever.

"Alright, fine. I pushed her alright. I didn't even know it was her though." He says sickly. Then something happens. Lorenzo stiffens ever so slightly. He is no longer angry. He seems understanding. He seems to know something and doesn't blame Emiliano. I have become better at reading people. Lorenzo is the hardest contestant yet. Lorenzo pulls out his phone and calls someone.

"Vincenzo, come downstairs. It's Emiliano." He says gruffly. He then calls someone else. That's weird.

"Valentino, it's Esme. She was at a skate park and fell. Check up on her." Lorenzo says. He then goes back upstairs. Valentino and Vincenzo come downstairs. Vincenzo takes Emiliano to I think his room. Valentino comes and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"What bambina happened!" He says in a worrisome tone, as he picks me up and takes me to our in-house clinic. I wince a little as my now fixed dis-located shoulder hurts a little. As we arrive at the in-house clinic he puts me on the clinic table. He washes his hands and wears latex gloves.

"Tell me how this happened ?!" He asks. I sigh sadly.

"I was at the skate-park and Emiliano pushed me. He said he didn't know it was me." I say looking down. Valentino hugs me in which I respond by snuggling into his chest.

"Let's check you up. Now tell me what hurts." He says.

"It hurts on my right shoulder, my left ankle and it hurts at the small scrapes I have on my knees," I say.