Chapter 45

^^^^ Esmerelda- Antoinette's Unicorn Onesie ^^^^

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

"Holy sh*t. Jeez. We didn't think you had it in you." Bishop breaks the silence. I just smirk. I have exceeded people's expectations as always. I'm so smart.

"You know what actually it could use a little je ne sais quoi," Roman added. He was deep in thought looking around the room. We were all waiting for what he thought was missing. He then clapped his hands and grinned.

"This amazing masterpiece you have created Esme needs some paillette." (glitter.) Roman finalized. I was just staying silent because I thought I had added enough glitter but clearly Roman had other ideas.

"No, it isn't Roman. I think she has added enough glitter." Hugo interrupts. Roman rolls his eyes and picks up a giant box of mixed glitters. His biceps contracted when he picked up the box.

"Just arrête de parler Hugo. I'm busy." (Stop talking) Hugo took the other end of the box and was trying to stop Roman from throwing the box of mixed glitters.

"No Roman. You stop there is no need of extra f*cking glitter." Hugo says and starts pulling the box harder. Roman does the same and the box keeps going right and left and my eyes just stare at the scene in front of me.

"More glitter!" Roman says. Hugo pulls roughly.

"No Glitter!" Hugo says. They were shoving the box back and forth when I heard a ripping sound and all the glitter fell on me. The glitter came towards me like a tidal wave and I didn't even have time to react. It spilled all over me, I was covered in glitter from head to toe.

"ENOUGH!" Kai yells, surprising all of us. Kai wasn't much of a talker but when he does talk I guess it is quite impactful. Everybody stops what they're doing and stares at me in shock. Obviously, I would react the same way if I saw someone practically drowning in glitter. Right then the school bell rang, this meant teachers and students were going to come in soon. I saw Bishop with the corner of my eye attach a small camera in the corner of the room where the whole class could be visible. Especially the area where the teacher would be standing. Oh! So he was going to record this!

"Run!" Kai said and immediately we all ran towards the window in the classroom. Bishop reached the window first and opened it. He jumped out without thinking. Then went Kai. After that Hugo jumped. Roman yeeted himself out as well fearlessly. I looked down the window and saw the height distance. They were crazy if they thought I would just jump. I don't even have my yo-yo's with me. I could even rappel down as I did back at home.

"I'm not jumping!" I speak like a little child. Bishop rolls his eyes.

"Just jump, I'll catch you," Bishop suggests. Bro. If he thinks I trust him he's wrong. I could hear the class door unlocking. Oh no! I had to jump or get caught. I was going to jump. Without thinking I threw myself violently out the window. I could see death pass through my eyes. At least I'll know if I go to heaven or h*ll. I think and brace myself for the fall. I landed in a pair of strong arms that were quite comfortable. I had closed my eyes tightly.

"You can open your eyes now." Kai's voice broke the silence. I looked up to see I had landed in Kai's arms. I dramatically put my hand on my forehead and threw my head back.

"My hero!" I say. Kai is just chuckling.

"Alright enough for that drama we better run for it before we get attraper." (caught.) Roman breaks the silence. I try to get out of Kai's arms but clearly, he has other plans. The boys run for it and start throwing me as if I'm some sort of ball. They were acting as if I was some football or something. Kai throws me to Roman. I scream loudly. Roman catches me effortlessly. He then passes me to Hugo and Hugo catches. Let me remind you this is all while running. Bishop then catches me from Hugo. I saw the fence that surrounds the school territory and Bishop wasn't stopping. We were about to crash.

"We're going to die!" I holler loudly. Bishop just covers my mouth with his hand and I kid you not. Hops over the fence. Are these people ninjas or something? All four of them hop over the fence like they are kangaroos. Bishop gently places me down. I look at everybody furiously.

"I could have died. What were you guys thinking throwing me like that." I say out of breath and I wasn't even the one who was running.

"Chill, little bird. You didn't die and we successfully escaped the principal." Hugo comments. All the boys high five and I'm just confused. This is what this was about. I stomp my leg furiously and start walking on the side-walk all by myself. It takes the boys a whole five minutes to realize I wasn't celebrating. The boys run behind me but I don't stop.

"Oh! Come on now Esme. No need to be furious. This was all fun and games." Hugo says. I just roll my eyes and continue walking.

"Stop being so fussy petite princesse." (little princess.) Roman comments. I huff and stomp my leg like a kid.

"I'm being kiddush. You were the one who told me to jump out of a building, almost risking my life. Not to mention my legal guardian is probably going to find out what I've been doing. He'll get a call from the principal." I start having a panic attack. Not now. Don't give up on me now. I guess Bishop seems to catch and immediately cradles me. He starts rubbing slow circles on my back reminding me of my brothers. I hid my face in his neck. I hear his heartbeat and start breathing at the same pace. After about 5 minutes I calmed down completely.

"Are you okay, little bunny?" Kai asks in his deep yet calming voice. I nod with tears in my eyes. All my worries felt much lighter now.

"Esme loosen up a little. Have some fun. You're a teenager, you aren't going to get into trouble. Plus we already marked our attendance so according to the school they still think we're in school." Hugo explains. I sigh in relief. So Sylvester won't find out.

"But-but what about all the learning I have missed," I ask. Roman just taps my looks at me warmly.

"Come on, you're a trainee becoming a Royal. You're practically as smart as you need to be. Dummies don't have what it takes to be one of us." Roman says, making me giggle.

"Look, Princess. You passed the first initiation test and it will only get harder from here. But we chose you because we believe in you." Kai encourages me. I smile.

"Or we chose her because she was the only one we found..." Bishop mumbles but Hugo shoves him to be quiet. I am strong. I'm going to become a Royal and I have already made it this far. This far in normal teenage life. That's gotta mean something right. I put on a strong face.

"So I've heard that when teenagers don't go to class it's called bunking. And I read informative articles that when they bunk they do fun stuff. So let's go do something fun." I say excitedly. The Royals just chuckle. Hugo ruffled my hair.

"Ay Ay Captain!" Roman says and I laugh with them.

"Speaking of this could also mean we can start your second test..." Bishop suggested. I frown.

"No Bishop, she's had enough for the day." Kai refuses Bishop's kind offer.

"No, I'm strong. I can do this. It's the only morning so we have a lot of the day ahead of us. I'm sure I can do another test." I push. Kai just sighs.

"Are you sure?" Kai asks and Hugo gives me a questionable look. I do my head furiously.

"Okay, then it's settled. The previous test was to see your daringness. If you were really bold or not. This test is going to see your strength and leadership skills. We are going to capture the flag paintball edition. There will be two teams. I'll explain the rest when we get there." Bishop says smirking. Oh boy! What have I gotten myself into!

Author's Note:

Hi Shadies! Here is another chapter. The next chapter will have the Royals and Esmerelda- Antoinette playing paintball. What do you think about the tests so far? Do they seem fun? Are the scenarios funny? Please like, comment. read, share, vote, and follow! Bye beans! 

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌