Chapter 15

^^^^ Esmerelda- Antoinette's outfit of the day ^^^^

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

It was the next day. Today I was meant to go to Valentino and Vincenzo's clinic so I had to wake up early. I have already revealed that I was abused and that I have a black card. Not to mention they know that Alexander and I are some sorts of partners and I speak, Russian, French, English, and Italian. This is bad. I must stay incognito. How about I run away from home. It is a good idea but then they will get even more suspicious and research about me. I also had a booked schedule today. First I would have to go to the clinic. Then I needed to work with Alexander about the Irish Mafia. Since we killed the leader the mafia now belonged to us so we were going to decide how we would move on with the matter. I also had to go watch Alessandra and Alessandro's fight tonight. Ah so much to do. It was currently 7 in the morning so I went to get ready and take a bath. I had extra time today so I extended my bath by about 10 minutes which was amazing. I wore a casual outfit today that would fit all of my events I had to deal with today.

I went downstairs for breakfast but I wasn't really hungry and no buddy was there. Where was my family? I opened the refrigerator and got myself some orange juice. It would give me some energy for the long day I had ahead and it wouldn't fill me up too much. I decided to explore the house and find my brothers. My brother did tell me not to go to the third floor or basement or whatever I don't know so I am just going to explore the first and second floor. I will explore the third floor later. There was a hallway right after the living room which I walked through. I turned right and saw a grey door. I opened it. It was unlocked. The lights were on and I heard training gear. Is this a gym? I saw in the room was my stepmother Isabella, my sister-in-law Victoria running on the treadmill side by side. Wow, such strong women. I wish I could train and run like that. I decided I wouldn't disturb them and headed to the main hall. I took my bag on the way to the main hall. I was met with my bodyguard.

"Right this way, miss, I was assigned to take you to Vincenzo and Valentino's clinic." He said and I followed him.

"Please call me anything out of the following Esmerelda-Antoinette Marie-Elene Svetlana Saint-Claire Morozov Romano," I said with my charming smile but my bodyguard still did not crack an emotion. I will mess with you somehow sir.

"I will call you Svetlana if that is okay with you, It is the shortest and easiest to pronounce for me." He asks for my assurance.

"Of course. That is perfect. Svetlana is actually my great-grandmother's name. She was Russian. Also, what is your name?" I ask.

"My name is Lucas Alberti." He says curtly as he opens the car door for me." I nod in acknowledgment.

"Thank you, Mr. Alberti," I say and sit back and relax on the wonderful and comfortable chairs in the car.

After about 20 minutes, Mr. Alberti parked in front of a large building. The building had the name Romano Ospedale. Wait a minute. I thought this was a clinic, not a giant hospital. Oh my gosh, there will be so many new people, I might have an anxiety attack. I forgot to bring them as well. I can already feel my palpitations increase. I unconsciously hold Mr. Alberti's hand as a form of consciousness. Almost as if knowing I am still alive. Mr. Alberti is surprised but he still holds my hands as I think he sees my breathing increase as we enter the premises. I start to feel each hair on my body stand.

"Umm Mr. Alberti could we please hurry up." I politely ask, my voice almost cracking. He nods and picks me up. I curl my hands around his broad shoulders as we take a secluded elevator. After about 5 minutes we reached a silent area of the hospital. My breathing has calmed down but I still feel the anxiety creeping right behind me. Following me. A shiver runs through me. A kind lady approaches us and opens the door that says CEO office on it. Mr. Alberti shows his ID and we enter the room. There I see my brother typing on a computer and sitting comfortably on rolling chairs. Mr. Alberti places me down as I run up to Vincenzo and hug him. I then ran up to Valentino with my small seven-year-old body and gave him a hug.

"How was your morning Bambina?" Valentino asks. I smile.

"It was good. I saw the gym today. I saw Isabella and Victoria working out." I say. I see Valentino and Vincenzo flinch a little when I refer to their mother as Isabella and not 'mom'. Eh baby steps. Slowly I expect me and Isabella to grow closer and then maybe I will have a mother for the first time. I mean I did have a mother who birthed me but I didn't have anybody who was a mother figure to me.

"Well yes, they actually work out every morning except on the weekends," Vincenzo says.

"Also where were the rest of my brothers?" I am confused as to why I saw nobody.

"Oh they were dealing with the Ma- '' Valentino starts but Vincenzo shoves him in the side. That is weird.

"They are all dealing with their own family business you know like the law firms and hotels etc," Vincenzo says. Ahh, that explains it.

"Oh, that explains it. They must be very busy." I say.

"Oh yes, they are," Valentino tells me.

"Anyway Principessa, we have to check you up now," Vincenzo announces. I start to feel tears wet on my cheeks. I sniffle.

"Please don't make me do it," I say vulnerably.

"Oh, Bambina this is all for your own health. Don't worry we won't hurt you. We promise." Valentino comes and hugs me. He cradles me like a baby and moves me back and forth. It was very comforting.

"Can we do it with just you guys and me in the room, please? I don't want to go there. I get anxious when I am around many people." I stutter thinking about large crowds.

"Of course Tesoro. You should have told us earlier we would have moved the crowd away before you came." Vincenzo says. We go into a separate clinic where I see scary tools and cuddle up closer to Valentino. He rubs my back as he places me on the clinical bed.

"Okay, so I am going to start with a general check-up like checking your eyes, mouth ears, reflexes, etc," Vincenzo says as he comes closer to me with different tools. After the general check-up, Valentino speaks.

"Okay, so you're hearing, throat and eyesight seem to be fine. Your reflexes are a little slow but that is normal for your 2 times slower growth development."

"I will now need you to take off your shirt and pants Bambina," Vincenzo says. I suddenly start feeling very insecure about myself and corner myself. I start to feel the panic rise in my body. I rock back and forth ignoring the world around me. Calming myself or at least trying to calm myself.

Author's Note:

Okay hello, Shadies I am back. I was on holiday... so I was relaxing. I wasn't gone for too long was I? Anyway Please like, comment, read, share, vote, and follow beans!

-SLIMSHADY OUT! ✌✌✌😎😎😎