Chapter 46

^^^^ Picture of Paintball field ^^^^

Bishop's POV:

I hate to admit it but I'm starting like this girl. As a little friend of course. Royals don't date Royals. Our first and most important rule. At first, I didn't think this girl had it in her. She looked so teeny weeny. She looked harmless and she would fly away if a gust of wind blew her way. I thought she was pathetic, to be honest. My suspicions were confirmed even more when she came to school wearing a onesie. Who does that? She exceeded all my expectations when she wrecked the art room. I didn't think she was a destroyer type but she sure is daring. She knows how to wreck it like a Royal. Well, she wasn't a Royal... yet. After our revengeful escapade from the art room, we were now taking Esmerelda to a paintball competition. When it comes to paintball I'm amazing at it. I'm the best at it. Out of all the Royals, I always win. I always lead my team to victory. I also have this same mindset when it comes to playing sports. I was the school's athletic king. The quarterback in American Football. I was the athletic president of the school. To be the athletic president of your school you need to be good at sports and you need leadership skills thus making me good at paintball as well. Esme's test will be difficult. She either has to show exceptional performance and lead her team to victory or she doesn't become a Royal. I still doubt that little pests' abilities even after her vengeful stunt. The Royals and I can't trust her yet. We were walking to the paintball club which was a 7-minute walk away from the school but was stopped by the little pest.

"Guys wait I'll be right back. I just need to stop by the trinkets and more store." She said rushed. Before I could stop her and pull her by the shoulders she had already run across the street to the trinket shop. Now was not the time. She was wasting unnecessary time. She was probably just scared I mean if I were you even I would be scared going up against me. I'm a f*cking king. I'm not even lying about that. My father was the owner of Vatican City and its Mafia. This made us extremely privileged and rich. I was soon to take his business once I turned 21 years old. The Royals and I waited about two minutes as we saw the little pest on crutches carrying a bag. A small bag actually with whatever trinket. I didn't really care. Soon we arrived at the paintball establishment. We entered inside and the receptionist greeted us with a rather seductive smile. I didn't mind, to be honest, I could get laid wherever and whenever. We were usual customers here, and ladies wearing clothes as tight as their skin, we didn't mind at all. E usually f*cked them anyways. Clearly, Esme had no clue that the ladies were trying to flirt with us. The ladies didn't even see the little pest. I wouldn't blame them. Even I wouldn't see her if I saw her walking down the street, she was so small. Esme goes up to the reception desk which is twice her height. She stands on her tippy toes and puts her palms on the top of the table. She coughs to get the wh*rish girl's attention.

"Hi, I'm here with my friend to do a 1-hour session of a paintball capture the flag edition." The little pest spoke confidently. I was surprised by her tone because usually, she was a small shy bean. Well, I can't really judge her any way it hasn't even been 3 days since I've met her. Brittany or I think Bethany her name was... the receptionist was clearly annoyed that Esme was tagging along with us Royals. Any girl would kill to be within a 1-meter radius of us. I mean I know we are irresistible, especially me.

"Umm little girl, I think you're with the wrong guys. What would those gods want to do with an ungrateful brat like you." The receptionist said. This caught all the Royals' attention. Nobody disrespects a Royal or a Royal in training. I was about to walk up to the bl*ody wh*re but Kai beat me to it. Kai goes close to her ear and whispers something. Probably a threat or something. The usual.

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

Well, clearly the people at this establishment have no ounce of respect for their customers. She called me ungrateful. Well, clearly she is ungrateful that I already didn't call her manager. She kept looking at the Royals in a funny way. Her one eye keeps twitching and the way she pushed her chest out made it look like she had a very bad posture but whatever. She even called me a word starting with the letter 'w.' By the sound of it, it's meant to be an insult. An insult that my foster father used to call me as well. He used to say words like 'sl*t' or 'wh*re' by I never had any idea what they meant. I never bothered searching up the meaning because I had a strong feeling that the meaning of those words was negative and would hurt me even more. Kai came to my rescue though. He went awfully close to the lady's face and whispered some random gibberish that I didn't have a chance to listen to. The lady trembled in fear and went to the back of the room. She came 5 minutes later with 5 paintball guns, 4 paintball guns, and one small one. I wouldn't be able to carry the giant one so I guess the small one was for me. She also bought 4 big helmets and one small helmet in two colors. Two big blue helmets and 3 red helmets. I guess there were teams. One blue and one red. I was clearly in the red team because my small helmet was red in color. I remembered to take the little trinket I had bought and stuffed it in my onesie's pocket. How was I going to play paintball if I had one broken arm and one broken leg? I have no clue but it will work somehow. The receptionist came up to me with some special gear.

"Please spread your arms out." The lady said in a high-pitched voice that nearly made me cringe in fear. I spread my arms out and she put a vest on me. She then attached one of those clicky belts and attached the small gun to my belt. This meant instead of needing two hands to use the gun I only needed one because it was strapped onto me. Wow, that's helpful. I still needed to use my crutch but that would only slow me down. I decided I would give up on the crutch and just limp or something. It would be faster anyway, plus more hand room. We were all geared up and the lady led us to a giant field. The field had many obstacles, like rocks, mud pools, tires, etc. On one side of the field there was a blue flag and on the other side was a red one. I guess the blue team had to steal the red one without being caught and vice versa. I had to win if I wanted to be a royal. I wasn't gonna let team blue win, I nearly got into trouble to be a Royal. I will win. I know it. I would just have to treat this as if I was in the mafia battlefield. Easy right. I hope so.

"Okay, you know the rules. Red takes the Blue flag and vice versa. Whichever player gets shot three times is no longer a player so no guns but the player can help players who haven't been shot to win. Two team leaders. Bishop is team blue and Esmerelda is team red. You have 1 hour. Best of luck. When you hear the buzzer go off, the game starts." The lady said annoyed and then left. She closes the door to the area and locked it so no one could escape mid-game. Bishop and Hugo went to the blue side which meant I had Kai and Roman in my team.

"Okay so do we go with a plan or without a plan?" I ask. The boys laughed.

"There's no time for a plan, the buzzer is gonna go off any second. Just remember to always have each other's backs." Kai said. We each nodded and hid behind a pile of dirt. The buzzer went off and the butterflies in the pit of my stomach grew bigger. I tightened my hand around the gun and fiddled with the yo-yo I had bought at the trinket store. Yes. With the yo-yo anything is possible. I breathed to calm my nerves and headed deeper into the battlefield. I ran from behind the dirt pile and crouched down low and hid behind a pile of rocks. I took a peak to my right to see if anyone was there. I saw that Roman and Kai had already advanced. Sh*t I needed to be faster. Oh dear lord hanging around the Royals was really making me into a rebel with all the swearing. I have to watch my mouth. I heard a shot fire and saw Roman with one shot on him. Oh, h*ll no! I saw where the shots were coming from and immediately spotted a blue bobbing head from behind a bridge. Bingo! I had to be careful. The range was too far so I had to move closer. I went into commando position and slid under the pile of bricks. There were tires next, I had to jump through. Crouching was my best bet because I couldn't walk. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note:

Hey Shadies. Here is another chapter for y'all. Please enjoy! What do you think about the paintball game idea? Do you like it? Who's your favorite royal, comment down below. I need your opinions so I can decide on the upcoming chapters... Please like, read, comment, share, vote and follow! Bye beans! 

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌