Chapter 8

^^^^ Esmerelda- Antoinette's Outfit ^^^^

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

It was currently 2:00 pm. Antonio had already gone to school by the time we started eating breakfast. He is in 2nd grade. He goes to a private school that has very odd timings and schedules. School starts at 7:00 am for him and ends by 1:30. He had already been released from school. Lorenzo enrolled Antonio in a Soccer club with all of his friends. That wouldn't end until 4:00 pm. I was currently on my laptop typing away. I was answering emails about an occurrence in the French Mafia. Somebody or One of our Enemy gangs and what not were tampering with our shipments. These shipments weren't your typical drug dealing shipments like other mafias. I don't do that. These shipments contained various weapons like guns and knives that would be supplied to our mafia. I basically take the old weapons, tinker them a tad bit and then use them as exclusive weapons only used by my two Mafias. There was a total loss of 3 crates out of the 500 crates of weapons we received in shipment. Now, other mafias may look at this as a minor incident since it is just a small number but I. I view this as an enemy starting small aiming big. Whoever tried to steal my shipments has clearly not studied enough about me or my mafia. I can tell you confidently that both of my Mafias do NOT have a traitor. When small amounts of shipment values are lost, mafias view them as stolen by "traitors". Whoever was targeting me assumed I would think the same exact thing but boy are they wrong. I have personally met up with and conversed with every single one of my soldiers and capos that they not only respect me because of my position but because they trust me in leading them well. That is where my Mafia is the strongest and a factor that any other Mafia groups lack. I drew on my notepad trying to think of different enemies who may have stolen my shipments. My immediate response would be the british mafia. You see the british mafia and I aren't friends but we aren't allies either. We are perhaps just acquaintances. Maybe they are trying to make a move. I continue to write this in my notepad in the form of a diagram. Then again why would the british mafia do this if they are one of the top Mafias in the weapon industry. The British Mafia is known exclusively for the variety of its weapons, similar to my mafia. If they already have more than enough weapons then why would they steal mine... Unless my enemies, enemy is my best friend. I think I know who's stealing my goodies... I better call Sylvester. The phone dials as I am waiting for Sylvester to pick up.

"Did you hear about the goodies..." I ask. He grunts and proceeds to speak.

"Yes I did. I think we might have a traitor in the French Mafia, Don" He says. Ugh I hate it when he calls me Don.

"Sylvester, you know I don't like it when you call me Don. Also I have conversed with my soldiers too much to have a traitor." I point out.

"I know but Esme who else could it be. As of right now we don't have any major enemies except for the British who are not really enemies but acquaintances." He answers. I stay silent.

"You think it's the british?" He asks for confirmation. I chuckle.

"No Sylvester. You aren't thinking out of the box. My enemies, enemy, is my best friend." I point out and I could feel him smirking on the other side of the line.

"The british are not our enemies, but in fact our friends." He says.

"Exactly..." I prolong.

"Then the most known enemy of the British is the Irish Mafia..." He says almost coming to a realization.

"The Irish mafia is our enemy. The Irish Mafia's enemy is also British Mafia. If we and the British have the same enemy, the british become our friends... You're thinking that the british might also have shipment problems." Sylvester asks.

"Yes look, The British and French Mafia are the Kings of the weapon industry. Irish is the exact opposite. After their recent feud with the American Mafia they probably lost a lot of weapons and money. This would only give them one option which is to steal." I clarify.

"You are right. I will schedule a meeting with the British Mafia. Give me a minute." He says. I wait for about sixty seconds until Sylvester is back on the line.

"Lucky for you, the British Leader is currently in Italy right now. He is about an hour away from where you are staying now. He confirmed about the shipments that he is having a problem and that he knows it is the Irish Mafia. He says he can meet up at the Royal Crown Cafe at 3:30 pm. I will send you the address. Just call yourself a ride and get there. We need to have this meeting." Sylvester says. He messages me the address.

"Okay, Merci Beaucoup Consigliere." I say in my french accent. I hear him make a noise of acknowledgement and he cuts the line. Well don't I have places to be... I get up in a rush. I have only 30 minutes to get ready and then I am off. I don't have to tell Father, or my brothers do I. It wasn't in the rules... I headed upstairs in a rush with all my gadgets in my work bag. I freshened up by taking another shower. I wore a black and white checkers professional suit, and a top. I wore my sunglasses. I sprayed some signature DIOR perfume. I took my work bag with me and wore a nice pair of shoes. I headed back down stairs and got a message on my phone. It said that my ride had arrived. It's go time. As I was going I was stopped by none other than my brothers who were suddenly all in the living room. They were all wearing work clothes, Where were they and when did they come back. I thought. I headed for the door but I heard my father's booming voice.

"Where do you think you're going Principessa." he asks me to turn around and face him.

"I have a tea party with another one of my pen pals." I lie perfectly.

"Why so formal." Francesco asks.

"It's a tea party. A fancy one, at a café which is about an hour from here." I answer. If I am honest about where I am going they won't suspect me.

"Okay do you need a ride?" Van-Van asks me.

"Oh no, my friend already booked a limousine for me that I will be taking. It has already arrived actually." I say.

"Oh just before you go can you give me a hug." Emiliano asks me. Well that is odd. I run up to him and give him a giant bear hug. I feel a cool metal slip around my neck. Ah so they think I wouldn't notice they put a tracker on me. When I thought Emiliano himself wanted to give me a hug. *Sad Face*. I smile at him trying to not make it obvious that I know he put a tracker on me.

"Bye guys I will be back in a few hours." I announce and head to the limousine. I don't take off the tracker. The Royal Crown Café is a totally normal spot to have tea parties. When they see my location they will think I told them the truth and don't suspect me. I smile at my amazing thinking. I take my yo-yo out of my pocket and fiddle with it while I am being driven to meet with the British Mafia himself. I have done meetings with Mafias before but usually just virtually. This will be my first time doing it in real life without Sylvester being there and helping me and giving me tips. Oh God! I hope I do good. 

Author's Note:

Double Update My little Shadies! I hope you like the Chapter. Please like, comment, read, vote, share and follow beans!

- SLIMSHADY OUT! ✌✌😎😎😎