Chapter 3

Esmerelda-Antoinette's POV:

I rang the doorbell and waited. The door opened and I was greeted by a kind maid who allowed me to come. I gave her a small smile.

"Would you like me to take your bag little miss?" She asked me.

"Noo that would be okay and please call me Esmerelda-Antoinette, miss.." I indicated for her to say her name.

"Oh, Penelope." She said sweetly.

"Thank you, Miss. Penelope." I said and headed into the house and was greeted by a giant opening with a staircase going to the ways. Above me was a chandelier that looked absolutely stunning. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a bunch of voices coming from what I assumed was the living room or casual room. I thought that the twins and Antonio might be there so I decided to head in that direction. I took my bag full of presents with me. I peeked through the room. Nobody saw me yet so I decided to enter it completely. All the noise stopped as around 10 guys in their 20's, 2 men in their 50's greeted me with a gun and two ladies in their late 40's had their fists ready to attack. I got scared and flinched. Why would these guys have a gun? I was brought out of thought when Allesandro came running up to me and hugged me. He gave me the biggest embrace and twirled me around. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then Allesandra came to me and did the same thing. I was then greeted by Antonio, he was a little taller than my height and looked seven like me. He hugged me.

"Woah you're actually here in real life. How do you know my cousins," he said excitedly. I simply laughed at his jolly behavior.

"Well your cousins are actually my best friends," I tell him and he comes to a long realization.

"Wait, how do you know our cousin," Alesandra asks suspiciously.

"He is my pen pal. We are practically besties as well." I tell her and she also comes into a long realization. Antonio grabs my hand and pulls me to meet everybody. The ten boys all looked very similar. They had black hair and each one of them had brown eyes. Their black hair was exactly like mine which was kind of suspicious.

"Everybody meet my best friend Nettie." He referred to me by my nickname. I looked at all the people there but then one person caught my eye. It was the man in his 50's. He had striking blue eyes exactly like me. He even had the same raven hair like me. To top it all off he looked like the older man version of me.

"Hiiiii and why do you look like me. Let me correct myself. Why do I look like you?" I ask the man kindly. I tilt my head sideways and smile sweetly. The man walked up to me. Somehow I felt this connection to me. Perhaps a fath... Wait a minute. That is my Dad. Those are my siblings. I started laughing hysterically at the trap I just brought myself into.

"Why are you laughing little one." My father or should I say sperm donor asks me.

"You're my father. You boys are my brothers. Goodness Gracious. What have I gotten myself into." I say aloud.

"Why did you run. The social worker was meant to bring you here tomorrow." One of my siblings says.

"We can discuss this later. First, introduce yourself please." I ask kindly. Being polite is always the right thing to do as my uncle always taught me.

"Well, I am Alberto Romano, your Dad." My male identical copy said who was roughly 6 foot 9.

"I am Lorenzo Romano. The intimidating brother. 28 years old." The most intimidating brown-eyed and black-haired, 6 foot 8 giant said.

"I am Matteo, the kind and caring brother. 27 years old" He was around 6 foot 7 and had brown eyes and black hair like the rest of his brothers.

"I am Emiliano, I am the bad brother. 26 years old. Tsch." He made an annoyed sound at me. He was about 6 foot 6. What's wrong with him.

"I am Giovanni, 25 years old." One of the 6 foot 5 giants said to me. His twin brother I think spoke after.

"I am Francesco, 25 years old" He was also 6 foot 5.

"We are the strong brothers." They said at the exact same time. How cool is that!

" I am Armani, the funny brother." He said. I like funny people. He looked in between 6 foot 4 and 6 foot 5.

"I am Dante, the speedy brother. 23 years old." He was 6 foot 4. Speedy. Does he drive cars or bikes...

"I am Valentino, 22 years old." A 6 foot 3 giant said. Beside him stood an identical person with the same height. Twins, again I suppose.

"I am Vincenzo, 22 years old." His twin said.

"We are the Medical brothers." They said at the same time. Wooooah Twinja moments!!!

"I am Sergio, 21 years old. The smart brother." He was 6 foot 2. Smart! Maybe he's like a businessman like me or a lawyer, or a CEO of a company.

"I am Isabella Romano. Your stepmother. All of the people who just introduced themselves are my biological sons." She said rudely and was annoyed by my presence. What did I do to her?!

"I am Alessandra ad Alessandro's mother, Orabella. I am also your older sister. I am also the firstborn of the Romano family if you were wondering. I am 35 years old" She says. Now that I think about it Orabella did look like the younger version of Isabella. Black hair and brown eyes. She was around 5 foot 11.

"I am Emmanuel Russo. Your brother-in-law. Orabella's husband and the twins' father. I am 45 years old." He said. His eyes were hazel, a mix of green and brown. He was the same height as my Dad. I clapped my hands together and smiled ready to introduce my long name.

"Well lovely to meet you all. Well, let me introduce myself. I am Esmerelda-Antoinette Marie-Elene Svetlana Saint-Claire Morozov Romano. I am thirteen years old." I said with my charming smile. I saw Matteo run up to me and give me the biggest hug ever. He twirled me around and I gave a very happy giggle. Then came Giovanni and Francesco and each gave me a hug. They held my hands and swung me around. I saw my dad looking at us with a smile. I mean even if he wasn't in my life at least I should give him a hug. It's the right thing to do. I ran up to my dad and gave him the biggest bear hug possible in all humankind. I felt his strong hands lift me up. I cuddled up in his neck and stayed there for a good 5 minutes before I decided it was time for surprises.

"Wait a minute, how do you know my father." I saw him pointing to a man. That man happened to my eldest brother Lorenzo. Well, would you look at that? My pen-pal is my nephew. Now that I think about it Lele and Sanny are also my nephew and niece.

"Well well well, look how the tables have turned. If I am correct, Alessandra and Alessandro are my niece and nephew. You, my pen-pal are my nephew as well." I said laughing at the coincidence.

"Woahhhh that is so cool!" I smiled at him.

"Okay, niece and nephews. I will now present to you my gifts I have bought you all." I announce.

"You didn't have to, princess," Allesanndro said and hugged me.

"Thanks, cutie," Alessandra said rubbing my hair. Alessandro was 6 foot and Alessandra was 5,10 like her mother. They were both very tall. 

Author's Note:

Hello, my Shadies. I hope you love this chapter. The next chapter is going to be giftttttt opening. Please like, comment, read, share, follow, and vote beanies. 

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌