Chapter 50

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

It was lunchtime. This time we didn't eat lunch though. It was my Royals' initiation. Hugo, Bishop, Roman, Kai, and I were all cooped up in a secluded classroom. Bishop and Roman had pushed all the desks and chairs to the side. It was just an empty spacious classroom. Kai had also brought a bag with him with random supplies that were for my initiation. Hugo laid down a royal red carpet in the center of the room.

"Okay, Esme stands in the center of that carpet," Hugo told me. I got up from the chair I was sitting on and limped with my crutches towards the carpet. I stood dead center. Roman came and placed a golden garland around my neck. I saw Bishop in the back pouring 4 glasses with some golden liquid. I didn't know what it was and I was pretty sure they were going to make me drink it.

"Now Esmerelda after this very moment you are going to be a true Royal. From now on you're not just Esmerelda, you are a Royal. Our friends, family, and anything more." Kai says. I nod confidently. I was ready to feel the power.

"Are you ready?" Roman asked me.

"Yes, hurry up I wanna become a Royal already!" I whined. They all just chuckled. The four boys stood in a horizontal line in front of me looking as dashing as ever.

"The Royals hereby declare Esmmerelda- Antoinette Marie- Elene Svetlana Saint-Claire Mozorov Romano a Royal until death does us apart." They announced loud and clear. Bishop came forward and placed a majestic golden crown on my head. They then grabbed each a glass of the golden liquid. I was about to take one but Bishop stopped me.

"Ah ah ah. Little girls don't get to drink alcohol, that's why you get apple juice." He handed me a separate glass. Really. Oh come on this is an initiation the one time in my life I should be able to drink alcohol. I huff but still take a glass of apple juice. We clink our glasses and take a sip of our beverages. I allow the taste to absorb in my mouth. I must say that is some good appie juice.

"Usually now you would get a tattoo of the world Royals with a little crown on any part of your body. Like I have it on my ankle. Bishop has it on his inner bicep. Hugo has it on his wrist and Kai has it behind his ear. Since you're small we'll take you as an exception." Roman says. I huff angrily again. I want a tattoo. Now I feel left out. Plus my legal guardians won't even know if I get one now.

"When did you guys get your tattoos?" I ask. Still think me being exempt is unfair.

"Oh, we all met when we were 14. We got our tattoos at 14 years old." Roman says. Bruh! What the f*ck. I'm thirteen. I'm turning fourteen next month. I just have to wait a month and then I can get one. I sigh happily. I mean I could just get one now since I'm practically 14 years old but I can wait.

"I just have to wait a month. When I'm 14 I can get on like you guys." I say confidently.

"Oh h*ll naah. You little girl isn't getting a tattoo until you're of legal age. Don't even think about it." Kai says. I look at the three other boys and their facial features seem to be agreeing with whatever nonsense Kai just blurted out of his mouth. Jeez. I mean why do I have to listen to them anyway.

"I don't have to listen to you if I don't want to," I say and put my index in my ears and start rambling.

"Listen here little girl, no tats for you and that's final," Bishop said, holding my jaw softly but with a cold stare. I mean if 4 out of 5 people think I shouldn't get one. Maybe I should listen. I don't know. We will cross that bridge when we get there.

"Okay now that your initiation is done. You can do one last thing. Use the megaphone and scream your newest accomplishment to the whole school while running around. All the kids are going to be jealous of you." Kai says with a cute chuckle. My eyes light up. I get to use a megaphone around the school. This is so cool. I'll also put some streamers in my pockets to add more effect. I grab the megaphone and turn it on. I run outside and here the rest of the Royals follow me. I run down the hall like a madwoman and all the people start staring at me. 'I AM A ROYAAAAAAL!' I scream as loud as I can. I threw some streamers in the air. My running wasn't really fast because of my broken leg but it was pretty fast for an injured person. Once I made it out to the field I stopped in the middle. I was tired and my leg started hurting a little bit. The boys joined me and didn't even seem phased at all. They weren't even out of breath. They were completely normal.

"THAT WAS EPIIIIIC!" I say excitedly and start jumping around on one leg. I then fall flat on my back and just relax. It was lunch break so it felt nice to have fun without missing class. It feels f*cking awesome. I should stop f*cking swearing. I mean swearing. The rest of the Royals join me on the ground. We were just chilling and having fun. It felt nice to not have a care in the world even if it was for 5 minutes. I breathed out, sighing in relief. I carefully got up.

"So what do we do next!" I say enthusiastically. Hugo gets up first.

"I don't know. You've passed all your tests. You're a Royal, what more is there to accomplish." He says matter of factly. I jump up, on him and he catches me carrying me. We should do something fun.

"I don't know. We need to do something fun. Mischievous." I say moving my eyebrows up and down.

"How about we go racing?" Kai suggests. My eyes widened. Let's go f*cking racing. I mean racing.

"Yes I agree, let's go after school," I say and we all agree. We head back to class. I head back with Roman because we had the same class today.

The day went by very quickly. All of the Royals were wearing cool outfits that they just so happened to have in their lockers and here I was dressed in my preppy uniform. The theme was leather because each of the four boys wore a different color of the leather. Bishop wore black of course. Kai wore a dark rustic crimson. Hugo wore an army green leather jacket and Roman wore a dark blue one. They all looked so cool. Even the back of their leather jackets had the Royals crown imprinted on it. I wanted one too. I was jealous. Clearly, the boys saw my sulking face and decided to speak.

"Don't worry every Royal gets a jacket. Here's yours." Roman says and hands me a purple leather jacket with the logo in the bag. I squeal in excitement. I grab the jacket. I take my blazer off and wear the purple jacket instead. I took off my tie and my hair due. I decided to wear my now slightly uncombed wavy hair down. If I was with my godfather he would never allow me to wear such clothing. I untucked my shirt and decided to tie the ends right above the band of my skirt. I kept my knee-high socks on and got rid of my school bag. An easy outfit fix. I rub my hands together as we head to the racing arena.

I drove with Bishop while the rest took their own cars or bikes they would be using. Kai and Hugo rode bikes while Bishop and Roman road cars. I have to say riding Bishop was eventful. He drove so fast. He reminded me of Kayden. Kayden. I didn't particularly miss him but he was quite a helpful asset. I must thank him when I meet him again. When we arrived at the racing arena I immediately got out of the car and sat near the bleachers. I didn't want to embarrass myself and barf after four races in 4 different vehicles. The boys sure drove fast and I didn't want to do that so I was just going to watch. After about 10 minutes of waiting at the bleachers and buying myself some popcorn to eat, the race was about to begin. First up was the bike races then the car races. A really beautiful girl with a very curvy body practically wearing a bikini and looking flawless came to the center of the road. She whipped the flags and soon Hugo/ Kai vs another pair started racing. I cheered as loud as possible for the Royals. The race was quick. In the span of two minutes, Hugo and Kai have already won. I wanted to go hug them so badly but I stopped myself. I waited until after the car races where Bishop and Roman won. The second the boys were given their trophies I ran down the bleachers with my injured self. I limped across halfway the track. People were staring but I didn't care. I engulfed the Royals in a hug. It felt perfect. 

Author's Note:

Hey Shadies! Sorry I didn't update in a while. I was very busy but here is the chapter now! The next chapter will be the reveal. Hope y'all are excited. Please like, comment, read, vote, share and follow beans! 

- SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌