Chapter 59

^^^^ Esmerelda- Antoinette's angry face^^^^

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

I was at home chilling in my bedroom trying to find Kayden. I was searching the deep dark web, hacking into cameras and anything else I could think of to find Kayden and his relation to Burkley. I was pretty late for a lot of work because of the movie I watched with Sergio. I had to get back on track and find the two good-for-nothing motherf*ckers. I must say though the movie was iconic I loved it so much. I almost cried at the end of it but not as much when I watched Endgame and saw Black Widow and Iron-man die in front of my eyes. That moment right there was tragic. Now back to hacking. I decided I needed help and called my two best hackers from the agency, Joaquin and Jazmine, who is Ekon's girlfriend. I used my work phone and created a group call that they had to answer.

"Hello, Don anything we can help you with?" Joaquin asks once he joins the call. Jazmine joined shortly after.

"I've been hacking into anything that comes to mind related to Burkley and Kayden but have found nothing. Since y'all are my best hackers I wanted your input on the situation." I say.

"Well we've been trying our hardest here Don but nothing seems to come up. However, I did some research on other mafias to see if they had any information about Kayden. The American, British, Spanish came clean and have found nothing in their database but Kayden's name appears approximately 4 times anytime I do a related search to the Italian and Sicilian Mafia. 3 times with the Italian Mafia and once with the Sicilian Mafia." Jazmine expertly says.

"Why wasn't I informed about this earlier? It seems as if this information is quite vital in the current situation so tell me as much as I should praise you for your findings. Please tell me the reason behind this slow communication." I am a little angry that I didn't know this information about Kayden.

"Well, Don you see I found this information yesterday and I couldn't confirm it with accurate evidence so I decided to withhold the information until I had concrete proof that it was real." She informs me.

"As much as I like your professionalism about finding concrete proof, I did announce that I wanted information about Kayden as soon as it was found, no matter if it was real or not. Sylvester hasn't informed me about the information so I assume you didn't inform him either." I say gruffly.

"But Don-" She tries to speak. Anger sparks within me.

"I believe you have forgotten your place, Jazmine. What I say goes and I do not care if you are a dear friend of mine but right now you are only a hacker to me as it is working hours. Business always comes first and never, I mean never disobey my commands, is that clear?" I ask authoritatively.

"Crystal." She says.

"Now Joaquin did you know about this information. Did you find anything new?" I ask.

"I did not know about this information but I've been running Burkley's name through software, a set of codes, that I have developed to sweep every single illegal crime organization in the world. Whichever information dates back to after the day you were kidnapped will surely bring us closer to find the dirty motherf*cker." He narrates his plan to me. I must say Jazmine did an amazing job finding Kayden's name however refused to follow orders. Joaquin still hasn't found any information however he is following orders. Two opposites. If only one would learn from the other and vice versa. This is why I cannot promote a single one between these two hackers because they each have something the other does not. If only they will learn.

"Okay, Joaquin, call me if you find any information about Burkley. Jazmine, good work on finding the information needed. Send it to me. You are dismissed." I say and cut the call. I was stressing out so much. I need my assassins and hackers to cooperate with me at this vulnerable time. I was about to get up and stretch a bit but I got a call from none other than Sylvester.