Chapter 12

^^^^ Esmerelda- Antoinette's outfit^^^^

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

Today, I had a whole heap more work to do. I decided that maybe I was going to go place hunting today so I can develop my assassin/ hacker café here. In this café this time I am also thinking this café should be a sort of health smoothie bar and a dessert bar. The smoothie bar will tend to the guests who would workout in the Gym of the café. I decided a gym would attract a lot of fighters which will give me an easier opportunity to find assassins and train them the way I want. I will also have a bunch of computers almost like a cyber café for all of those hackers I am on the lookout for. The smoothie/ dessert bar will also be for regular guests to stop suspicions. Most of the people I will hire to take care of the café will either be hackers or assassins, so it will be like the home base, or headquarters or communication center for all the missions I have in Italy. I personally think it's a good idea. I will call Sylvester and discuss my idea. I make a report of my new idea, and a whole documented detailed plan of how I want to take this project forward. I had woken up at 6 o'clock in the morning so I had plenty of time to finish my work before 8:30, breakfast time. It was currently 8:00 o clock so I decided to hit the showers. I had to go out right after breakfast today to go ahead with my plan so I decided to wear a casual outfit that would make me look like a normal client just trying to buy a property. I wanted to bring somebody with me. Somebody who will give me creative opinions. A fresh point of view. This project is a major opportunity for me to stop crimes in Italy and earn a lot of money. Perhaps I can choose.... A younger point of view. Antonio. Yes, I shall take Antonio for my property hunting. My outfit consisted of two tops and black jeans. Simple yet fashionable with accessories. It was 8:30 so I headed down for breakfast, making sure to put my business phone, and notepad full of information in my bag. I skipped down the stairs. Yesterday was kind of a depressing day for me but today. Let's be optimistic and hope for the best.

"Good Morning Everybody" I sang as I walked to the dining table to my seat. Everybody looked a little said, angry and perhaps pitied me. This is probably because of what I told them yesterday. I guess Orabella went home to her home but Alessandro and Alessandra stayed. Yay!

"Oh family today Alessandro and I have a fight. You have to keep tonight free, you have to watch me fight." Alessandra said. She was dressed in black jeans and a red tube top. She always had a very cool fashion sense, almost like a bad girl style. Alessandro was wearing a plain white t-shirt that hugged his biceps. His tattoos were peeking out from his neck and hands. He was also wearing black jeans like his twin.

"Anyway Alessandra, I had bought us outfits the day I went out so I asked one of the helpers to set the bags in your room. I hope you like what I bought." I tell her and she smiles at me.

"Yeah, I especially love the jacket and crop tops you got. When did you get a hold of the new Gucci line before it was even out?!" She says. I wiggle my eyebrows as a response and she chuckles.

"You didn't get me anything." Alessandro says with a smirk.

"I got the rest of you the gigantic dessert platter than you guys ate." I said pointing to the empty desert platter in the kitchen." He smiles sheepishly and goes back to eating. Antonio was sitting in his chair when he received his waffles and fruit I am guessing. He was about to take his first bite but I stopped him.

"Antonio, Don't eat yet. I am taking you out on a VERY special outing today. Just you and me. We are going out for breakfast and spending the whole day together." I say. I can see his eyes light up.

"Yayyyyyyyy!" He screams.

"I am gonna go get ready. Dad, I am going to have so much fun today." He says to Lorenzo while he runs up to his room.

"Where are you going today?" My father asks. I smile at them.

"Oh just having a fun day with my nephew." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Don't think you're off the hook, Tesoro. You disrespected me, and came back late. Twi rules broken honey. You are grounded. I am confiscating all your gadgets and bedtime is early for you now. 8:00 pm. On top of that, you are not allowed to go out." Lorenzo says darkly.

"Oh okay. You can take my air-pods and laptop and they are in my room on my desk. Yes I will go to bed by 8:00 pm and also I will be going out today and you can't stop me from spending quality time with my pen-pal, your son." I say smiling sweetly. Just then Antonio comes back with clothes on. A blue t-shirt and jeans.

"We are matching." We both say at the same time and fall in a fit of laughter. Antonio is maybe two to three inches taller. I show my hand to him and he grabs it. I wear my sunglasses and take my purse. As I was about to leave Lorenzo speaks.

"Oh also you can't use my black card." He says. Ah so he thinks I bought all the clothes with his money.

"Oh it's fine I didn't even use it ever since I got here. If you think I used your money to get all my new clothes and desserts then no. I don't need it. It's my treat." I pull out my black card out of my purse and wave it to him. I pull my sun-glasses off by a little bit and wink at him. I grab Antonio's hand leaving Lorenzo and the rest of the family shocked. That is how we do it! Wow, O felt so powerful just now. Today is going to be a good day.

"Okay so what are we going to do today." Antonio asks. I grin at him.

"First we are going to Belgium Bakery to eat breakfast. We are going to eat bagels and they give delicious strawberry smoothies. I know strawberries are your favorite so let's go." We skip to the main exit of our property. We were stopped by I was guessing our body guards. There was a car prepared for us, with two scary looking men.

"Oh Hi Luke, Josh." Antonio said and patted the seat beside him for me to hop in. I oblige and tell the men our destination. We enter the expensive café where Antonio orders a chocolate nutella bagel and a large strawberry morning smoothie. I order a simple cream cheese bagel which I enjoy with delicious hot chocolate. I was hungry since I skipped dinner yesterday so I decided why not eat a little. After we finished our breakfast Antonio and I headed for the main task.

"Parla italiano?, Lele" Antonio asks me out of the blue. Eh, he is very much a best friend to me so why not tell him.

"Si, Antonio." I smile at him and soon he gets accustomed to speaking italian to me.

"cosa stiamo facendo oggi?" He asks.

"Ehm, Non parlarmi in italiano quando siamo con la nostra famiglia, ok. Non sanno che parlo italiano. Inoltre, oggi vi ho portato così possiamo andare a comprare la proprietà. Vedete, voglio aprire una caffetteria e quindi ho bisogno del vostro aiuto per scegliere il posto giusto." I tell him not to speak Italian when we are around family as they don't know I speak Italian. I tell him about property buying and he gets excited to help me choose out the perfect place. I knew bringing Antonio was the right choice. I think as we head back to our cars looking for different places to open my café. 

Author's Note:

I hope you like the chapter, Shadies! Please like, comment, read, vote, share and follow beans!

-SLIMSHADY OUT! ✌✌✌😎😎😎