Chapter 22

^^^^ The hotel room that Esmerelda- Antoinette booked for the lady^^^^

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV

Oh My Gosh, how many times was I going to fall asleep today. I think my body is just making up for all the sleep I have missed for 2 years living with my foster father. I was currently in Isabella's office and I remembered the session we had. I cried, I told her about my nightmare and finally I called her 'Mama'. She probably hates me now. I just ruin everything. I am such a disappointment. Anyway, I go back to my room and brush my teeth. Why because I have a stinky sleepy breath and it annoys me so much when I have the taste of stinky sleepy breath in my mouth. Anyway, it was 5:30 in the evening. I slept for 2 hours and felt quite refreshed. I wanted to do something fun like this afternoon when my brothers, father, and I had a pillow fight. I decided that I would check up on what my brother Armani was doing. I skipped to his bedroom door. I didn't knock because who even knocks these days. It's not like he is doing something illegal. I open the door and see that he is sleeping. He was all cuddled up in his blanket. I could tell that he was shirtless and only in his grey basketball shorts he always wears. I know I just woke up but I don't mind cuddling. I slowly crept to the other side of the bed and saw something unusual. It was a girl. She looked to be about 20 years old, cuddled up beside my brother. What was this lady doing in my spot or what was to be my spot? I slowly ripped the blanket off of her and only to see. To see this woman in her birthday suit. She was naked. Very naked. She had long, pink manicured nails and her lipstick was messed up. She had weird bight, scratches, and swollen circular marks all around her body. Oh no! Did Armani hurt this poor woman? What was even alarming is that Armani's both hands, BOTH HANDS, were touching her in weird parts of a woman's body. His right hand was holding the poor lady's boob and in the left hand, he had put it in her nono-area. Her private part. This is bad. I can't believe Armani could do this to a girl after I told him what happened to me. I have to do something about it. I have to help this woman. I go to my room and look at the various boxed toys I had. They were all unopened toys that my brothers got me when I had just gotten here. I looked through my toys and found the jackpot. It was a wagon. A red wagon. I unboxed the wagon. I took other necessary supplies for the lady such as a large blanket and a pillow. I put all of the supplies in the wagon and brought it to Armani's room. I slowly dragged the naked woman off Armani's bed and somehow managed to put her in the wagon with the little strength I had. I bundled her in the blanket and put a pillow under her. I saw some of her clothes littered on the ground which I picked up and put in the wagon beside her. I then took a 500 dollar bill out of my pocket. I call this loose change and I put it in her purse which I also found on the ground. Luckily my brothers and father were rich so we had a built-in elevator accessing the basement to the other floors. It could only fit two people and was in case somebody has an injury and they can't use the stairs. I knew about it when I explored the house but never used it since I was fine with the stairs. I pulled myself and the wagon inside the elevator and went to the ground floor. Luckily no one was in sight and would question why I had a girl in a wagon. With my poor strength, I managed to pull the wagon to the main gate. I exited the main gate without the guards questioning why I had a wagon because I had covered the sleeping naked lady's face with the blanket. I walked about a kilometer pulling the wagon when I was met with a hotel. It was a 4-star hotel. Not 5 but it will do. I asked for a room at reception and paid for it with my black card. I must look like a maniac with my outfit and the wagon. Her room was on the fifth floor. I walked until I found room 510. I scanned the key card and the door opened. The room was beautiful. It had a bed, a coffee sitting area, large tv, and anything a normal suite would have just a little smaller. I brought the wagon into the room. I took the lady out of the wagon and put her on the bed. The bed was fairly low in height so it made the difficult task slightly easy. I was out of breath. I should really start exercising. The lady was still asleep. She must be a heavy sleeper. I tucked her into bed. I folded all of her clothes and put them on the bedside table. I took the 500 bills I put in her purse and put it on top of her clothes. I found a notepad in the desk area of the suite which I used to write a small note.

Here is a 500 dollar bill. Use it and get home. The suit is already paid for 1 night. If you need another night's stay please email me at Esmerelda-Antoinettebusiness@gmail.com. I am so sorry about what my brother did to you. On the table are some painkillers to help decrease the pain my brother put you in. I have also placed a water bottle for you. Stay safe, Esmerelda.

I called the reception with the black phone and asked for painkillers and mineral water bottles which they bought immediately. I gave the worker who brought the supplies a tip of 50 dollars which he gladly accepted. I placed the items on the side table beside the note. I put the key card in the slot beside the door and left the room. I went back downstairs and headed back to my home. I took a taxi back home because I was tired of all the physical work I had just done. My ribs weren't completely done healing so I had to take it easy for the next few days. Once I arrived back home it was around 6:30. I can't believe it took me one and a half hours to do this. Luckily none of my family members were out of their rooms or offices yet. I don't think any of them even suspected that I was gone. That was good because no one would ask me any questions about why I was gone. I went up to my room and decided to read a book and rest after all the hard work I did.

It was now 7:30, dinner time. I slowly walked down the stairs, still drained from all the work. I definitely needed to eat today because I was very tired and needed energy. I sat down on my chair as well as the others. The maids came and served all of us our food and we quietly ate. Not everybody was here, Emiliano, Dante, Francesco, and Giovani were still gone. That is suspicious. Everybody was quiet until I spoke up.

"I have some very sad news to address for my family," I said, which grabbed everybody's attention. All of their eyebrows were cocked up signaling for me to say the news itself.

"I am upset with the bad things Armani has done," I say. Everybody stared at Armani but Armani was confused. Now he acts dumb, does he? Shake my head.

"What did you do Armani?" Lorenzo asked. I had my hands crossed over my chest and my eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know what I did?" He says I gasp.

"How do you not know the serious crime you have committed. You evil human being." I accused him.

"Did I like to steal your toys or something?" He asked, still confused. The rest of the family, I knew wasn't taking it seriously. I mean who would believe a 13-year-old.

"You didn't steal any of my toys. You did much worse. Even after the story of my life that I told. Even after that you still had the idea of doing such crimes?" I asked him, shaking my head in anger.

"Could you just tell me what I did? I did nothing wrong." He said. The rest of the family was still thinking I was kidding.

"You shouldn't even have the heart to face me. Let me tell you what you did!" I say in my stubborn voice.

Author's Note:

Hello Shadies, hope you like the chapter. Please like, comment, read, vote, share and follow beanies! 

-SLIMSHADY OUT! ✌✌✌😎😎😎