Chapter 29

^^^^Picture of Esmerelda- Antoinette and the rest of the guys' Gelato^^^^

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

I was enjoying my time at the beach. It was nice to have a break. The Don's Consigliere and I ate delicious Gelato. It had been about 1 hour since we got to the beach and it was around 12 am. Don't ask us what we were doing while still playing in the water. The first 30 minutes Ryder-Blake decided to have this really long conversation with one of his buddy's I guess. Finally, he decided to get off of his phone because I had jumped into the cold beach water. I forced them to join me or I wouldn't come out of the water. This led to a long water fight and the rest is history. There was a boulder near the beach and we were all currently sitting on it drying ourselves off. Luckily I had planned to go to the beach and had packed towels but didn't think about packing actual clothes. All the men were currently showing off their six-packs by being shirtless and wearing then work pants and belts. I was trying not to stare at them weirdly cause it's not every day you get put uncomfortably in front of 3 shirtless men. SMH! Ryder-Blake had offered me his shirt which I gladly took. I removed my wet clothes and put the shirt on. It was night time so it was a little chilly. Sylvester offered me his thin suit which I also took and put on me. The clothes were huge on me and covered my bottoms well cause I didn't have any pants. I also saw Alexander. He had a really pretty tie. It was a very nice platinum silver color. He saw that I was staring at him and rolled his eyes. I grinned as he tossed me his tie. I was quite elite at tying a tie. So I did it in a matter of seconds.

"Dang, you sure know how to tie a tie. Better and Faster than most men who actually wear it." Ryder-Blake compliments. I grin at him.

"Yeah, I know. I am Elite in many ways." I wiggle my eyebrows. He chuckles.

"Sooo. Today was fun." Alexander says in his British accent.

"Indeed. It was the most fun I had in a long time." Sylvester added. They had fun all thanks to me. Voy am I proud.

"It's getting late. This meeting has taken unexpected turns. We should be heading home." Ryder-Blake says. They all nod in response.

"Oh don't worry. I already booked the premium suite at the 5-star hotel nearby." I said triumphantly. I know I am quite the thinker. I plan ahead.

"Yes. I see." Alexander comments. We all collect our stuff and get into Sylvester's 812 Superfast Ferrari. I was getting in the front seat beside Sylvester who was driving. I usually sit in the back but I needed a change. I opened the door and was about to get in and then I felt two hands on my hips. Who dares stop me! I crane my neck and look back. It was Ryder-Blake picking me up and shaking his head negatively.

"HEY! I was sitting there." I said and pouted. I cross my arms.

"Little Girls sit in the back." He said in his powerful tone. I roll my eyes.

"I am not Little. Plus you're not the boss." I say while pointing at him. He grabbed my chin hard. It reminded me of Lorenzo.

"Get in the back. I don't care about how much power you have. Currently since the boys and I are older than you so we are in charge of you. Sit in the back kiddo." He says. I look at Sylvester with pleading eyes. He just points to the back of the car. Wow, did my right-hand man really just agree to another Don. So much for the concepts of trust and support. But I know they are right. He he... We were driving on our merry way. The streets were not too crowded. It was pretty free. Most of the cars would move aside as they saw our car coming by. I mean I would be looking at the car model. It's a true beauty that's for sure. Yes, back to where I was. Music was playing on the radio and we were driving on our merry way when we heard the sound of tranquilizers, guns, and yelling. I was the first one to notice the faint sounds. I turned back and saw an Audi and Ferrari coming at us full speed. I started to panic. Like we did commit any crimes.

"CONSIGLIERE. Hit on Gas Pedal. An Audi and A Ferrari 6 o'clock coming full speed ahead." I yelled. The boy turned around and finally decided to notice. Alexander immediately took out a pistol from his belt holster. He rolled down his window and started shooting at the enemy. Ryder-Blake took out a whole giant grenade launcher. Like casually from under his seat like Jeez. I know we're in the mafia but who even has those big guns these days on top of that ready-to-go order. Sylvester kept looking at the back mirror to see where the vehicles were. He only focused on driving and getting out. His concentration was insane and his hand veins were showing from the vice-like grip he had on the steering wheel. Then you have me casually just sitting in the back seat. I could not be MORE useless. Then I remembered. This is Sylvester's car. He always has a pistol in the back seat. How could I forget? I checked under my seat and indeed found some ammo and the gun itself. I loaded it and was about to open the door so I could get a view. Then I heard a click. Sylvester put the door on the child-lock. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

"Really Sylvester. Let me fight. I know how to." I was about to open the window but suddenly the gun was taken out of my hands by none other than Alexander.

"No guns for you, little girl," Alexander said. Wow! The Audacity!

"No You guys are so mean. I am the Don of the two mafias! I should be the one ordering you. Luckily this car was bulletproof so no one heard my obnoxious secrets.

"No. Nada. Never." Ryder-Blake said. I was about to give a cunning response when we swerved to the right real fast entering the Highway ramp. Sylvester is going to make sure my heart will be on the right side instead of the left. That is how dangerously he was driving. I looked outside the back black tinted windows. There were binoculars on the trunk shelf which I grabbed. I looked through them and saw night-vision. OOOOOH! Fancy. Sylvester is getting better and better every day. I look through the goggles and focus on the two vehicles behind me. They two, unfortunately, had tinted windows so I couldn't see anything. Tokyo Drift background music started playing on the radio. Dang! This felt like a movie. We were zooming through the stress. It was all a blur. After I was done imagining for a solid 5 minutes I heard Alexander's voice get me out of unconsciousness.

"Get down. We don't want you to get shot, Even if the window is bulletproof Honey." He said. I just scowled and crouched to the bottom of the car. To be honest, Why do I have to listen to him. I thought and got back on the seat to get a better look. Now this time I saw that only one car was following us. I took a better look and saw the Ferrari had flat tires. I guess Alexander or Ryder-Blake aimed for the tires. Smart beans! I looked through my binoculars again and saw the Audi door open while it was driving. The person beside the driving seat was basically revealing half his body outside of the car. I think he was aiming for the guns. The driver was also doing the same. If our tires go bust then we are bust. The two guys I am assuming in the car were shooting. This meant nobody was driving. They were probably on auto-pilot or something.

"Sylvester they are on auto-pilot I think. Swerve backward. Ryder-Blake you shoot at the passenger and Alexander aims for the driver. It will work, I am sure of it." I say in a confident voice. I may not be able to fight 100% but I am good at imagining strategies. It has kept me alive till today.

"If you say so. Reversing At full speed in 3-2-1" Sylvester's voice boomed as the engine made a roaring sound. Ryder-Blake shot the passenger in the shoulder which got him down. Alexander managed to hit a bullet in the driver's for-arm causing him to drop the gun. Ryder-Blake and Alexander took out all the tires with 4 gunshots and the Audi came to a halt. The men seemed to be laying low. I looked at the plate number of the car but it wasn't familiar. I got out of the car as well as the rest of the people. I took a step towards the well-awake but in pain men, and gasped. OMG! I almost killed my family! 

Author's Note:

Hey Shadies! Hope you enjoy the Chapter! Please like, comment, read, vote, and follow! Ye Ye! Also question: Do you guys want Esmerelda-Antoinette to reveal her identity or should we keep it a secret for a little longer... ???

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌