Chapter 6

^^^^ Esmerelda-Antoinette's Night Gown^^^^

Valentino's POV:

Today I was happy to go to sleep. Yes, I was a little shocked that I had a baby sister. I have always wanted a baby sister. I don't care if she is my half-sister. She is still my baby sister. I would say she is my little ball of sunshine that I am willing to die for. My room was closest to her. It was around 3 am and I kept having soft thoughts about my sister. Usually as a doctor, sleep is like heaven for me. Usually I never get any sleep usually because of the anxiousness of my patients. This time the reason I couldn't fall asleep was my sister. I was deep in my happy thoughts when I heard a horrifying scream. It sounded like my angel's voice. I immediately got up and rushed to my sister's bedroom. I wasn't the only one who got up from this horrifying noise as I heard my brother Vincenzo's bedroom door open. His room was across us so I wasn't surprised he heard the scream as well. We dashed into the bedroom. I wouldn't be surprised if the door hinges broke. I saw my baby sister thrashing around, tears flowing down her face. As I was a medical major including my brother we both looked at each other and knew... She was having a nightmare. This sort of nightmare I would assume would occur to people who have insomnia. These nightmares are not just virtual reality that the mind neurons have created but are actually connected to memories of a person. What has my sister been through to have such a traumatic nightmare. I ran up to her bed and cradled her in my arms. She was thrashing and screaming so hard and loud that I couldn't contain my frail sister by myself. Vincenzo got on the bed with me and restrained her left arm. I restrained her right one. Soon after, my brothers heard the scream as we... Dante came and grabbed her left leg. Whatever my sister was screaming was basically inaudible. I couldn't even hear her, that's how loud she screamed.

Vincenzo's POV:

This is one of the worst insomnia nightmares I have ever seen. I guess my brother already understood that my sister was an insomniac. His loud ear piercing screams were painful to hear. I was holding down her left arm but she was still in her nightmare. If she continues she might get a seizure. We need to wake her up.

"Francesco, grab her right leg. Hold her tightly everyone." I told my older brother.

"Sergio I am going to need you to get two glasses of ice cold water. One too poor on her, the other one for her to drink. Be quick." I ordered Sergio.

"Now Matteo, she is closest with you so far so You are going to have to shake her awake. The best way to do so is to murmur sweet words and take her out of her memories." Matteo immediately cradled my sorellina's head in his arms and murmured to her phrases like 'It's okay', 'You are safe' etc.

"Lorenzo takes care of Papa. He is going to have a mental breakdown." I saw my father about to cry. He was falling to his knees but luckily Lorenzo caught him in time and brought him to the comfy sofa in Esme's room.

"Gio, stop Emiliano from breaking his hand!" I scream. I see my older brother punching the wall in anger. The last time I saw this was when he couldn't control his bi-polar disorder. Oh bambina. I sigh. We were all at work trying to control our sister. When we stop this situation, I am going to bring her to mine and Valentino's clinic. If she already is an insomniac, what else could she be. We need to find the source of her memories. We need to give her metal therapy. A place where she could open up and talk to us about her problems.

Matteo's POV:

I was holding my principessa's head in my hands and caressing her face. I was dabbing the tears rolling down from her eyes.

"Wake up precious, it's just a dream." I plead. I was almost about to cry now. I can't see my family like this. I shook her and shook her until I felt her eyes flutter open and she sat up straight. I rubbed my hand on her back in slow circles. Her breathing was heavy. I pulled her into a hug to release her from the aftershock of her nightmare. I felt her start to weep in my arms. I rocked her small body back and forth. Sergio came back with the water and passed it to Dante. Dante took only one glass of water as the second one was no longer required. She had already woken up. I tapped her shoulder to get her attention. She looked at me and I gave her a glass of water. She didn't even have enough energy to hold the glass. I instead fed it to her by bringing the rim to her mouth. I slowly tilted the glass as my tesoro drank slowly. After about a few moments she started talking.

"I am sorry to disrupt your guys' sleep. You can go back to bed now, I can-n slee-ep." She stuttered at the end. Who is she trying to fool? She is terrified right now.

"It's okay bambina, we are your brothers. It is our job to help you in times like this." I tell her. We all smile at her sweetly. Lorenzo then proceeds to speak.

"Bambina what was that. You are just a kid and that doesn't happen to kids." His stern demeanor caused a shiver to run from her body.

"Lorenzo not now. We will question her tomorrow. She is still in shock." Dante told Lorenzo. Thank God, Dante.

"Fine but tomorrow I need answers." Lorenzo says sternly and exits the room. He probably needs time to cool down.

"Guys I am very sorry. Can I give you guys a hug?" She asks in a cute voice. I smile at her. Before I can even answer she gives me a giant bear hug. She slowly proceeds to give a hug to Gio, Valentino, Vincenzo, Francesco, Dante, Sergio.

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

Isabella walks into the room. Wow she is probably here to tell me how she hates me. I see her annoyed face approaching me. She comes closer to me and then silently places a warm glass of milk in my hands. I smiled at her but she just frowned.

"Drink it and don't thank me" She was annoyed and went to her husband. She held his hand and pulled his hand so he could follow her.

I could see my father was tired. He was crying because of me. I am such a disappointment.

"Okay everybody leave now let me sleep. Thanks bros." I announce and they all get up and leave.

"Except for Emiliano. Can you sleep beside me?" I add. I didn't give him a hug cause I wanted to sleep in his protective arms. He annoyingly comes onto my bed and holds me tight. I was drifting to sleep when he kissed my forehead and told me to sleep. Aww maybe Isabella and Emiliano are warming up to me. 

Author's Note:

Hello my Shadies! I hope you like this chapter. I used 4 different POV's this time. Please like, comment, read, vote and follow beans!

Question: What is your favorite dessert?

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌