Regulus Arcturus Black

Sirius's pov

"Well?"

"Well?"

"Don't joke around, Sirius. Why can't I talk to that boy?"

"Because you can't." I responded.

"Oh yeah I'll totally listen to you now." She said in a sarcastic manner.

"Cool! So I can go back to James?"

"Sirius! I need a good, valid reason for me to actually listen to you." (Y/n) crossed her arms.

I gave out a deep sigh.

'Does she really want to know?'

"I really want to know." (Y/n) added.

'Can (y/n) read my mind? Wait I have to check...'I thought for a second, 'bubble farts.'

"Sirius!"

"What?"

"Are you going to explain to me or not?"

"Erm..." I don't know what to say, "...bubble farts?" (Y/n) gave me no expression. Her eyes were dead and her mouth was shut. Unamused.

"Have a good day, Black." She said, firmly.

"What? Wait! (Y/n)! I'm sorry! I-" she was ignoring me, there was no use.

~~~

Regulus's pov

I was in the library for the 500th time searching for a book that I haven't read. I looked around until I noticed...(y/n).

'Should I say hello? Isn't she a muggle-born? Is there any other Slytherins around? Oh god- she noticed me. Look away, Regulus. Look away.'

I listened to myself and looked at a random book from the shelf.

"Hello." She said.

'Everything is alright...just say hello back.'

"Hello." I whispered, not looking away from the book.

"I didn't catch your name before."

"I didn't throw it." I looked up.

'Oh my- Regulus. Don't ever say things like that ever again.' I was sure that she wouldn't want to look at me ever again but I heard her giggle.

"What's your name?" She asked politely.

"Um-" I set down my book and reached out my hand for her to shake-

'Is she a muggle-born?'

I quickly put my hands in my robe pockets, "Regulus Arcturus Black."

"I knew you were familiar. You have the Black family features, don't you?"

"Yeah..."

"They're the same as Siri-"

"Please, don't mention my brother."

"Oh, sorry." There was a small silence, "You're named after stars too."

"So are other people in my family...it's nothing special."

"It's still a pretty name."

"My name?"

"No, the chair's name." I cocked an eyebrow, "Yes your name." She laughed.

"Oh." I don't really talk to others, and I don't really know what to say when I'm given a compliment. Especially from a pretty girl.