Secrets

Regulus's pov

Dear journal,

The new transfer student is truly something else. I'm debating if it's a bad or good thing. I'm also debating if I'm a blood puritist or not. I mean...I don't mind muggle-borns and half-bloods but...what about my family? I don't want to be a 'disgrace' or a 'blood traitor'. All of the mistakes Sirius made, they expect me to do the opposite. Be their perfect son. I don't know if I want that.

R.A.B.

Remus's pov

The Marauders and I woke up around 11 a.m. and were going to get breakfast.

"How was it with (y/n)?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Padfoot furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yesterday. About..."

"Oh, everything is fine." He assured.

"Are you sure? (Y/n) is pretty curious, and Lily told me that she was asking about Regulus before you talked to her." I responded.

"I know she's curious, but it'll be alright. I told her not to look or talk to him."

"Really? (Y/n) doesn't like being controlled. I'm surprised that she didn't yell at you." Wormtail chuckled.

"Uh- is that her?" Prongs was pointing ahead of us.

It was (y/n). She was coming from outside.

"Oi! (Y/n)!" Prongs called, she looked over at us and waved.

(Y/N)'s pov

'Oh god. The Marauders. Everything is alright. Just don't mention Regulus.'

They were walking towards me.

'What do I say? "How did you guys sleep?" No I sound like their mom. "Hey. What are you guys doing." Or I can say nothing. No that's suspicious and rude.'

"Hey." James smiled. They were right in front of me.

"Hi." I awkwardly stood there. "H-how did you guys sleep?" The guys kind of just looked at each and James shrugged.

"We slept great, mum." Sirius teased.

'I should've said nothing.'

"What were you doing?" Peter asked.

"What?"

"You came from outside, what were you doing?" He cleared.

"Ohhh I introduced myself to Hagrid."

"That's all?" James raised his eyebrow.

"Yep."

"We should visit Hagrid." Remus suggested.

"No!" I said, a little too loud.

'Hagrid might mention Regulus.' I thought.

"What?" Sirius questioned.

I nervously chuckled, "You guys should have breakfast. I'm sure you guys are hungry. In fact I hear Remus's stomach growling."

"My stomach isn't growling." Remus murmured.

"Then it must be Peter's stomach that is. Besides, a good day starts with a good breakfast. Breakfast holds a lot of nutrition, too."