Marauder's Map (part 3)

A/N: This is not exactly a 'part 3', but more of an epilogue to part 2. Soooo here's that :)).

Peter's pov

"Moony! You're back!" Sirius exclaimed, standing up from sitting on his bed. "Finally!"

"I'm hoping things went well with
(y/n)." James smiled and pushed his glasses so they wouldn't fall.

"It went even better than I expected." Remus said breathlessly, "Here. You'll need this for your future prank, won't you?" Moony brought out a piece of parchment from his robes.

"The map! You found the map!" Padfoot yelled excitedly and snatched the map from Moony's hands.

"(Y/n) found it. She told me she saw James holding it before so she decided to hold on to it."

"But...where did she find it?" I asked confusingly.

"Somewhere outside." Moony responded, "You could've dropped it, Pete. It's alright, we all make mistakes."

"But I vividly remember placing it in my pile of parchment."

"Since when did you vividly remember things?" Sirius teased.

"Everything is fine, Wormtail. We have the map and that's all that matters." James patted my back and then took the map from Sirius to look at.

"It just...it doesn't make sense. We checked everywhere and...now that I think about it...we haven't seen (y/n) once." I mumbled as I scratched the back of my head.

"(Y/n) can do whatever she wants, mate. She's probably with the Viragos or talking to Scamander. Who knows and who cares?" Sirius shrugged.

"I guess so..." I murmured and went to see the map.

"Now, back to the prank." Padfoot said mischievously as he rubbed his hands together.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this small little epilogue :)). I thought it would clear somethings up and add a little detail to the story. Thank you for reading, I love you, and STAY SAFE <3!