Potter's

Sirius's pov

The day was finally here. I'm finally going home and I'm gonna be with all of my favorite people in the world.

"Hear ye hear ye!" I yelled formally, as the sun began to rise.

"Not this again," I heard Remus mumble.

"Fear not mighty Marauders, for we shall stay at the Potter's residence for the holiday break! We must prepare for the day!"

"Go back to sleep, Black!" Remus scolded, flipping onto his stomach.

"Y'know Moony, I've grown a fond over your scolds. They really warm my heart," I patted my heart as I stood by his bed.

"Okay, I guess I'm up," Remus groaned,  getting out of bed and entering the loo.

"One down, two more to go," I smirked. I approached Peter's bed and I squated down as I started to do the royal fanfare into Pete's ear.

"Oi!" Peter peeped up. He turned and saw my big beam and sighed (he knew it was an important day). "If there are no scones at breakfast today, I'm pushing you off the Astronomy Tower."

"Deal," I nodded. I then tip toed to James's bed and opened the curtain. "Prongsy-poo," I said in a sing-song voice. "It's time to get up." James grumbled in response.
"Wake up!"

James stumbled out of bed. "Bloody hell, Sirius...and I thought I was the early bird."

"You are, but I just can't wait to see Mum and Dad," I smiled.

"Well the train to King's Cross is at noon, so I don't know why you had to wake us up at sunrise to prepare," Remus sighed, exiting the loo.

"The sooner we finish packing, the sooner Pete can eat his pancakes, and the sooner we can leave," I explained.

"Scones," Peter corrected, "I want scones."

"That's what I said," I winked.

"Yeah, alright," James huffed, his inner Euphemia Potter ready to shine. "Okay, everyone, stack the clothes you'll wear during the break, I'll be sure to pack them. Remus, you're in charge of the map this trip, make sure you know where it's at all times. Sirius, pack all the fireworks, dungbombs, stink pellets, and any other prank devices you can find. Pete, grab all the gifts and put it in that sack." James was officially Euphemia and we all began to pack.

~~~

(Y/N)'s pov

It was 10 a.m. when I awoke. Lily and Mary were already up and out of bed. Marlene and Dorcas were cuddled together on Dorcas's bed with empty boxes of chocolate frogs beside them.

I slipped out of bed and put on a decent, cozy outfit for the day. I was finally going to meet James's parents and see the wizarding world in a different place.

I had packed the night before as long as the other Viragos so we could be prepared for the day.

"Morning, (y/n)," Mary and Lily whispered, as they stood in the center of the room.

"Morning," I whispered back, joining the two. The three of us looked at Dorcas and Marlene.

"They would look good together, don't you think?" Lily asked, tilting her head.

"I thought they were together," I said, confusingly.

"Not yet," Mary smiled. "C'mon, let's get some breakfast."

~~~

"(Y/n) you have to promise us that you'll call us when you visit the muggle town! Whenever you get the chance!" Mary exclaimed while taking a bite of her breakfast.