You

(Y/N)'s pov

Everyone woke up around noon. There were still some guests from the party that slept scattered along the couch, and I had already changed into warm clothing.

As a fragile elderly wizard began to leave, he told Sirius and I that David Bowie was his favorite and that next year we should play AC/DC. Sirius and I laughed together once the man left, it was funny how such an old man was into a rock band.

"So, when are we going to open the gifts?" Sirius asked, wide-eyed as all the leftover guests exited the Potter's residence.

"When everyone else is here," I answered, referring to James and the Tonks family, who were still upstairs.

"But James always poses when he sees himself in the mirror! He takes forever just to step out of his room," Sirius whined.

"Well, too bad," I sighed.

"Presents!" James exclaimed, rushing down the stairs just as I finished my sentence. "Come on!"

"Wow, he came down sooner than I expected," Remus chuckled.

Once the Tonks joined us down stairs, we all sat on the couch, handing out our gifts to one another. Everyone was scattered and the couples were cuddled together while they held their coffee mugs.

"Here (y/n), this one came in a few minutes ago," Andromeda smiled, handing me a small package.

"Is it from-"

"If it was, I wouldn't be giving it to you in front of everyone," Andy said, slightly raising her brow.

"Right," I said, nodding my head and placing the package beside me.

Once everyone had their gifts, we began to unwrap them. I had a few gifts (one from each Marauder) and the single package.

I picked my first present to unwrap which was the package. I placed it on my lap and noticed there was a holiday note card on the package. It was signed by all the Viragos.

"Happy Holidays! We love you!

Mary MacDonald
                         MARLENE MCKINNON
~Dorcas Meadowes~

LILY EVANS

P.S. call me as soon as possible!
-Lily"

I smiled at the note and placed it beside me. I opened the packaged and it revealed a Hogwarts sweater with another note inside.

"You're a part of Hogwarts now! Show it off! ♡"

I beamed at the sweater and I began to snuggle with it as if it was a blanket. I moved onto the next present which was the one from Sirius.

I unwrapped the present, revealing a simple box. Inside, was a snowglobe of London. But London wasn't what fascinated Sirius.

"Look! When you shake it, it snows," Sirius beamed, shaking the globe and everyone else observing how it falls. I looked at Remus and he looked back at me, giving a slight shrug.

"Thank you, Sirius," I smiled, placing my gift gently on the coffee table.

I grabbed the next present and it was from Peter. I tore the wrapping paper off and saw another box. I ripped the box opened and saw a little teddy bear inside.

"It's adorable, Pete," I smiled, picking up the bear but the stuffed animal felt different.

"It squeaks too!" Peter exclaimed. I looked at him unsurely and pressed the middle of the bear. The bear let out a high-pitched squeak.