Hagrid's hut

(Y/N)'s pov

It was Saturday on a calm, quiet, early morning. The Marauders were asleep that's why it wasn't chaotic. I was simply walking towards the Great Hall for breakfast.  
At the entrance of the Great Hall I looked around. Of course not many people were awake at 7:30 a.m. on a Saturday. But one specific Slytherin caught my eye.

'Regulus.'

I didn't approach Regulus, I walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat on the opposite side of Regulus. We weren't facing each other, but I sat at an angle so I can still see him.

'He's reading. Why does everyone think he's dangerous of some sort? Has anyone ever talked to him? Did anyone even notice him compared to his brother? Is there anyone that truly knows who he is? I'm sure he's more than the Slytherin seeker.'

Regulus's pov

'I can feel (y/n) staring into my soul. Why can't she leave me alone? What's so interesting about me? Next thing you know I'll have a night stalker. Whatever you do, Regulus Black...Don't. Look. At. Her.

I heard someone walk in the Great Hall.

'Don't look up. Don't look up. Don't look up.'

(Y/N)'s pov

"What are you doing?" A voice asked, taking me out of my thoughts. I turned around, it was Mary.

'Staring and wondering about Regulus Black.' I answered in my head.

"Oh! I was just...spacing out."

"It looked like you were staring at the Slytherin table." Mary said, looking over at the table.

"Yeah, well, when I space out I tend to look at different areas. In fact I didn't even notice I was spacing out." I laughed, nervously.

"Oh! Okay...what were spacing out about?"

'Oh...bubble farts?' That's the first answer that came up in my head.

"Bubble farts." I responded.

'No- did I just say that?' I mentally face palmed myself.

"You were spacing out about...bubble farts? I think you should take a break from the Marauders." She laughed.

"Hahaha..." My laugh turned into a small groan out of embarrassment.

Regulus's pov

I looked up. Thankfully (y/n) wasn't looking at me. She was too busy talking to someone.

'Now is my chance to leave.'

I slowly moved my legs and stood up. Looking at (y/n) making sure she doesn't see me leave. I had a small temptation to crawl but I stopped myself.

'That's ridiculous.'

I slowly got to the exit of the Great Hall and ran out. She didn't notice.

'I'll go to Hagrid's. I'm sure she won't look for me there. If she does look for me.'

(Y/N)'s pov

"What are you planning on doing today?"

'Figure out who Regulus Black really is.'

"I don't know...I might visit Hagrid. The Marauders said that I should meet with him since he likes magical creatures, too."